BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Enter Text HereLadbrokes Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Advertisement

Welcome to the Bettingadvice.com forum

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Bookmakers > Bookmaker discussions

Bookmaker discussions Discussions about bookies. Can you recommend a bookie? Got something useful to say, which others might need to know? Say it here. Bad experiences post in the forum below.

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
5Dimes: Great bookie! Very low margins, and quick payouts!! PINNACLE SPORTS: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 24-02-12, 21:13   #31
stefan2008

stefan2008 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianconnect View Post
the issue here is the staking. You ever see people doing betting on all games, all over or all unders. Also, with chasing. under and unders. All this will lead to big losses.
I don't get how this prove anything.

It should all even out in the long run. Money management won't tell you how good/bad someone is when it comes to finding the value bets.
stefan2008 is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 24-02-12, 22:26   #32
Zé Pequeño
Freshman

Zé Pequeño is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan2008 View Post
You overlooked a few things.

Firstly, what you mean by 'not slightest value left' ? There have to be value on the other side if drop is big enough. In that scenario syndicate will bet the number which is off thus correcting the market.

Placing -EV bets does not automatically lead to 'more than vig' loses.

Dumb bettor cannot distinguish between sharp and square money so your fourth point is plain wrong imo.
Yes sure, value is on the other side then, but you expect a little to much from the market if you believe that closing odds are always absolut correct because its adjusted...
Placing -EV alone not, but if you keep a constant behaviour like betting on huge dropped odds its ----EV and that causes if for sure.

Dumb bettor can follow odds movements and expects its because of smart money placed. They want to follow the smart money, but are way too late.

Either you understand it or not, its simple math that its possible to lose more than the vigorish... This was just an example how it can be easy done, doesnt mean its the only way and always like this.
Zé Pequeño is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-12, 11:52   #33
Radler
Freshman

Radler is an unknown quantity at this point

in the case of ibcbet they are using the agent system because they are based in asia, and they don't want to get involved with small bettors from allover the world, because getting involved with so many people can create problems for them, so this agents system keeps everyone happy, you as a bettor, the agent that make a commission of your bets, and also ibcbet that only have to deal with a lets say smaller number of bets, and so they keep it simple.
The agent contrary to popular belief will not post bets for you, they only are in charge of transforming your money into ibcbet credit, and if you win to make sure you get your money.
Radler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-12, 13:42   #34
basspoker
Freshman

basspoker is on a distinguished road
Default IBCBET

Quote:
Originally Posted by horia1 View Post
My friend I'm sorry to do this but you're way too wrong, bonusbonusbonus is from Austria (Austria is not Germany FYI), and is very popular in Europe. Just read an article on pokernews http://www.pokernews.com/news/2012/0...-com-11883.htm take a look, I don't think that they're not legit in ibcbet business is their reputation in game. So I think you skipped your homework, or maybe you're right, anyway I'm using their site for reviews and poker tournaments, haven't dealt with ibcbet yet but I'm looking forward to get an account there, because I keep having the same old problem with the bookies (they limit or ban my account)
I agree there is nothing wrong with BonusbonusBonus I've got my Ibcbet account from them and I have no problems with collecting my money from them, and they have a license to be a bookie in Austria.
basspoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-12, 17:21   #35
trelBet Invest
Freshman

trelBet Invest is on a distinguished road

Radler, where you got your account? you forgot to mention in your post, luckily a basspoker helped
trelBet Invest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-12, 19:17   #36
asianconnect

asianconnect is an unknown quantity at this point

For small bettors, no need to use ibc. Just go to those asian sites that accept direct members. No point to take any risk with agent.
asianconnect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-12, 14:53   #37
blatt1

blatt1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ibcbet

that's true ibcbet is a ViP bookie, they deal with big bets, but if you really want to bet there you can give it a try, get a test account and see what they offer
blatt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-12, 14:58   #38
asianconnect

For ibcbet or other asian bookies, you can visit www.asianconnect88.com for more info,test accounts etc.

Our customer service is 24/7
Old 14-08-12, 13:59   #39
gangstapunter
banned

gangstapunter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
For all people info, bet-ibc, bonusbonusbonus are not regulated. They have no license. In Europe laws , it is illegal to operate like this.

Can also see that bonusbonusbonus is from germany, which in our opinion is very strict country.

I don't know whether they have a license (I'm talking about bet-ibc) , i didn't even bother checking. why should they even have one, since ibcbet is the bookmaker. all i know that i've been using their services for a while now and i am very satisfied with their support & how fast they handle deposits & withdrawals
gangstapunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-12, 14:01   #40
gangstapunter
banned

gangstapunter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
For all people info, bet-ibc, bonusbonusbonus are not regulated. They have no license. In Europe laws , it is illegal to operate like this.

Can also see that bonusbonusbonus is from germany, which in our opinion is very strict country.
and what good is your license from belize, or wherever you got it from in case you screw up? you're just trying to discredit your competition and the truth is you're not the only fish in the pond
gangstapunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-12, 15:13   #41
Davy
Administrator
Site admin

Davy is too sexyDavy is too sexyDavy is too sexyDavy is too sexyDavy is too sexyDavy is too sexyDavy is too sexyDavy is too sexyDavy is too sexyDavy is too sexyDavy is too sexy

Ok gangstapunter, bet-IBC, sportler all banned for hidden spamming or advertising under different usernames.

From now on, Bet-IBC advertising with ANY username isn't welcome as not transparent and not loyal posting (under many diff username)
Old 23-08-12, 15:36   #42
horia1
Freshman

horia1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink

if you really wanted to be fair, you would of banned asianconnect also, but instead you only banned them, nice, but sice I know you are a ibcbet agent, i suspect they are your senior master agent
horia1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-12, 16:59   #43
asianconnect

I think the forum is fair. If you register 1 user to promote, is fine. But to create many users to talk to each other and the end story is to say the same thing, it is fair to be banned.