This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

England Premier League 13/1/2018 - 15/1/2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Macot
    Administrator
    Site admin
    • Apr 2003

England Premier League 13/1/2018 - 15/1/2018

13 Jan 2018 1 X 2 B's
    15:00 Chelsea - Leicester 1.29 5.76 11.02
    15:00 Crystal Palace - Burnley 2.01 3.26 4.15
    15:00 Huddersfield - West Ham 2.63 3.05 2.97
    15:00 Newcastle - Swansea 1.92 3.33 4.50
    15:00 Watford - Southampton 2.44 3.34 2.96
    15:00 West Brom - Brighton 2.12 2.99 4.20
    17:30 Tottenham - Everton 1.26 5.86 12.46
    14 Jan 2018 1 X 2 B's
    13:30 Bournemouth - Arsenal 4.54 4.06 1.72
    16:00 Liverpool - Manchester City 3.05 3.62 2.26
    15 Jan 2018 1 X 2 B's
    20:00 Manchester United - Stoke 1.22 6.69 13.93
    MacotBet follow me on BA http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showt...=39806&page=34
  • Urpo
    Freshman
    • Sep 2016

WBA - Brighton 2

WBA are in pain. Currently 19th in Premier League with fairly bad record out of last 6 in EPL (0-3-3), on the other hand they've played against ManU and Arsenal. WBA have anyhow failed to win last 20 fixtures.

Brighton have been also poor, having won 2 of the last 11 fixtures. But, out of last 5 they've lost only one. So that could suggest some sort of an improvement. Brighton have already beaten WBA during this season, perhaps they're going to do it again.

Two teams in a poor form, could be draw, but Brighton with odd 4.45 is worth a shot. Brighton to win.

Follow tip live: Here!

Comment

• freak13
      • Jul 2012

Chelsea - Leicester
      Chelsea are just not impressive this season. Their defence is struggling allowing opposite teams a lot more chances per game compare to last season, while their attack seems a bit limited and dependant on Morata, who has been very poor lately. Leicester scored in all of their last 10 premier league games but one.Vardy should be back, Mahrez should be playing his best football as transfer is now open and he needs to prove Arsenal and Liverpool he is worth paying for. Albrighton has also been brilliant lately. Chelsea kept quite a few clean sheets at home lately, but mostly against poor teams and yet they were still very lucky not to concede in most of those games. Value here is Both Teams To Score - 1,95

Newcastle - Swansea
      Newcastle urgently need to buy a striker or they will most likely get relegated. It is beyond belief how limited they are when going forward especially in games at home when they have more possession than usual and actually have to create something to score. They are a lot better at dedenfing deep and counter-attacking aganst team, which is why they have won most of their points away from home. Swansea might pick up momentum in the next month or so, but I still think they will get relegated unless they buy reinforcment till the end of the month. Still, I believe they will now start picking some points will Carvalhal arriving. He got up his team playing a lot better in the 3 games he has been in charge. Swansea were very unlucky to lose to Tottenham with lots of crucial decision going against them. Renato Sanches is now starting to play better which could really help the team if he gets a bit more confidence. Good thing is Carvalhal is Portugese so if there is a coach who can get the best out of Sanches thats him and he is already feeeding him with lots of positivity by picking him up to 90min ins 3 straight games. Swansea know they its game like these they need to get the points if they wanna have any chance of staying in the Premier League. Newcastle won 1 point in their last 4 home games and failed to score in 3 of those ocassions. Tomorrow again they will have to be the team in control of the game, which is what they struggle with. Value on Swansea all day long
      Swansea Draw No Bet - 3.30 Good luck

Comment

• Macot
        Administrator
        Site admin
        • Apr 2003

16;00 WBA v Brighton

Posted by Macot (2018-01-12 23:03 CET)

It is all about managers. WBA have a manager that will take care about this bet. I am sure he is under great pressure already, team plays poor football, he came to West Brom with the reputation of being an attacking minded manager, his task was to turn around teams scoring fortunes but so far it did not work! I am talking about Alan Pardew of course and for me it is incredible that West Brom still produces low scoring games. Although it must be said that 0-0 draws and 0-1 losses seem to be past now. WBA managed a good 1-1 draw against Arsenal and were unlucky away at West Ham (1-2)... in FA Cup they scored two early goals against League 2 Exeter (2-0 win) and I think it is about time they win in Premier League, too. Their oponents will be perfect.

Brighton are one of the poorest teams in the league and although they still look to be in relative safety, they are now winless away from home in last 5 games when they did not score a single goal. Not good for our bet you would say. But at home they are showing that they can score: 2-2 Bournemouth, 2-1 Palace are last two games they played. They will get places as I said, West Brom will play this match attacking minded.

Don`t be surprised to see home team scoring twice already in the first half, these odds are insane and we are taking them!

GL

Discuss this pick in the BA forum
        Odds Stake Pick Betcategory Sport Bookmaker
        2.86 10 / 10 >2.5 Over/Under General picks Pinnacle

Comment

• grefstad
          Administrator
          Site admin
          • Apr 2002

I think Leicester got a chance away at Chelsea. Odds of around 12 is touted for the straight away win, surely too high
          Leicester +1.5 AH at around 2 also tempting imho.

Huddersfield should stand a fair chance at home vs West Ham, but Moyes has had them playing better, more difficult to beat, and Huddersfield´s new boy optimism seems to be dying out a bit at the moment. Avoid, or livebet late, is my advice.

Palace-Burnley is also a tricky one. Palace got a setup more suited for away games, where they can counter, and Burnley are hard to beat on the road. Poor form for Burnley now though, while Palace are on the up.
          1X surely enough here, but I think the X is closer. I won´t bet here though.
          UNDER 2.5 likely one of the better bets when Burnley play away
          "A furore normannorum libera nos, domine"
          - "Oh, Lord, from the fury of the Norsemen, deliver us"

Comment

• _canary_
            • Jun 2005

Hi, Lads

I see today WBA to win as the bet of this round. Pardew seeks his first win and today WBA finally got a beatable opponent at home. Off course Brighton are playing solid so far, but simply there's too much on stake for WBA here. All analyses should deny the host as good bet but they are playing more effectively lately and are closing to a long desired win.

Comment

• ninjami
              • Dec 2015

Am i missing something with these insane odds on over 2.5 in some of today's games between the lower table teams?!

As Macot pointed for the WBA game these odds are insane, i have 2.90 in my local bookie, and i share his opinion about the game play and i also can see goals here.

Huddersfield vs West Ham game has odds 2.35. As i could see until now Moyes plays more defensively against the teams he considers stronger than his agains Tottenham away 1:1, against Arsenal @ home 0:0, against Chelsea @ home 1:0, City away 2:1, against Leicester @ home 1:1, and now look at these ones vs Stoke away 0:3, vs Newcastle @ home 2:3, vs Bournemouth away 3:3, vs WBA @home 2:1. Although Arnautovich, Antonio and Carroll had some injuries and were listed as doubtful i think they will get their chances today. As for Huddersfield, i haven't watched how they play, but i guess at home they wont' go on the field and defend

Crystal Palace vs Burnley game has also 2.35 odds. Firstly lets start with the players update :
              Crystal Palace have a growing injury list, with Jeffrey Schlupp and Andros Townsend the latest players facing spells on the sidelines.
              They are also without Scott Dann, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Mamadou Sakho, Joel Ward, Jason Puncheon and Connor Wickham.
              Burnley's new loan signing Georges-Kevin NKoudou is expected to play but James Tarkowski, Ben Mee, Scott Arfield and Kevin Long require fitness tests.
              Burnley indeed are a though nut to crack but when they get their chances they score pretty often, they are pretty clinical when it comes to scoring. Crystal Palace are in a need of points, but i can't see happening this today, they got a lot of good offencive players injured so goals would be questionable against this Burnely team, but they are also without some of their best defenders. So a couple of mistakes and there go a couple of goals
              grefshtad's analysis for this game is perfect and realistic how the game should be played, but i am tending towards goals.

Newcastls vs Swansea game odds again 2.35. Both teams in a need of points, and i think it all depends on the formation that the managers will field. Newcastle with Gale, Murphy and Atsu up front are more dangerous and create more chances but this is not Benitez game play. Swansea as freak13 mentioned are starting to look good, they had some great chances against Spurs, and had great game but couldn't get a good result, and i think that they will repeat their game play here. freak13's bet is very solid in my eyes but for today i am inclined towards goals

Watfrod vs Southampton odds 1.95. These are some more realistic odds but i like them. Watford play pretty good and offensive football at home, they tend to score goals, and have a pretty weak defense. southampton on the other side are toothless up front with Austin injury and the other attackers off form, but they received a goal in 12 of the last 13 games.

I will have a couple of these picks as soon as i see the squads of the teams, and will be looking for a rain of goals

Good luck with your bets

Comment

• sirac
                • Sep 2004

Well they do have this numbers cause there are some really toothless teams in PL. Some of them barely score 1 goal per game and watching some of them is a real struggle. Feel sorry for PL to become such underish sides and such a struggle but i guess the time has come.
                Maybe i would risk it on WBA cause of the odds, indeed insane but reasonable to see why as West Bromwich is really having issues scoring they can only hope for dead balls and Brighton will prolly park the bus. Its now or never for them as this should be a 3 pointer. Brighton struggles and its hard to score against WBA so 0-0 should be on the cards for some time, maybe i will catch better odds in-play.
                Newcasttle is another impotent team, cant back them to score as someone already said they need a striker and some creative players, they are way out of their league but lucky for them PL offers many impotent teams this year. Swansea can deliver goals but its a six pointer this i doubt they will come out guns blazing.
                Saints are another impotent team. West Ham ,another impotent team and Huddersfield also dont score much altough they do create bit more than the other impotents but they got no quality. But i can see two goals in this one, cause Hammers got fighting spirit and bit of form with Arnautovic, but 3 goals looks too much for whats gonna happen on the field.
                I would prolly rate Palace and Burnley bit more scoring prone, certainly above those impotents but their style is certainly not that offensive. Both playing compact and taking not so many risks up-front although Palace at home plays more brave so i guess this should have more chances for goals.
                Liking as well BTS at Chelsea.
                My country is the world...and my religion is to do good.

Comment

• 3xmtrading
                  Freshman
                  • Sep 2017

Crystal Palace - Burnley
                  Burnley AH+0.75 @ 1.62 SBObet
                  Stake: 4/10
                  After desperate start of the season, Crystal Palace menage to reversed in their advantage in the second part of the first half of the season where there only enter one defeat. Maybe it was expected because from the start they had problems with injuries and the players that were expected did not manage to find the good shape so probably most are wondering why Backing Burnly?
                  Well, because the injuries crisis hit them again and where they play against Burnley,the club against which they struggled and bigest teams of Crystal Palace and in the end defeated Chelsea, missed a away win against ManUtd after 0:2 lead, took a point against Liverpool and Tottenham away and in their home games dropped points in 90 minutes against Arsenal and the last round against Liverpool and Iv just can not accept this underestimation of Burnley where it pays at odds over 4.0. So the reaction to bad run of Burnley I expect and I think that is the right moment for it so brave punters can take AH2 +0.0 @ 2.85 Pinnacle even Win to Nil @ 6.0 Bet365. I must admit they rarely score goals but they also rarely conceding it so against Crystal Palace who has problems in the last line I see their advantage here.

Crystal Palace:
                  Doubtful: Loftus-Cheek (probably out), Ward
                  Injured: Wickham, Sakho, Dann, Puncheon, Schlupp, Townsend

Burnley:
                  Doubtful: Arfield, Long, Mee, Tarkowski (probably all in)
                  Injured: Brady, Wood, Heaton, Ward
                  Good Luck

Comment

• grefstad
                    Administrator
                    Site admin
                    • Apr 2002

Originally posted by _canary_ View Post
                    Hi, Lads

I see today WBA to win as the bet of this round. Pardew seeks his first win and today WBA finally got a beatable opponent at home. Off course Brighton are playing solid so far, but simply there's too much on stake for WBA here. All analyses should deny the host as good bet but they are playing more effectively lately and are closing to a long desired win.
                    Not won for 17 games now, I think.
                    The fact is that this WBA team is just....crap.
                    Brighton is as expected under Hughton. Focus is on the home matches, and "getting something" on the road.

I fear the draw here. Could well be 0-0 long into the 2nd half. Maybe a contender for livebetting, once you see how the match turns out.

Comment

• grefstad
                      Administrator
                      Site admin
                      • Apr 2002

Originally posted by ninjami View Post
                      Watford vs Southampton odds 1.95. These are some more realistic odds but i like them. Watford play pretty good and offensive football at home, they tend to score goals, and have a pretty weak defense. southampton on the other side are toothless up front with Austin injury and the other attackers off form, but they received a goal in 12 of the last 13 games.
                      I have been singling out this game for a few days now. Everyting points to a dull game, maybe a 0-0, but I got a feeling this game will rain goals. Watford in desperate need to turn their season around, the same with Soton.
                      2-2, 3-2, 2-3, something like that?

Several bookies are on 1.90ish for the over. I am tempted

Comment

• Prija
                        Super Moderator
                        • Jun 2003

Originally posted by grefstad View Post
                        Not won for 17 games now, I think.
                        The fact is that this WBA team is just....crap.
                        Brighton is as expected under Hughton. Focus is on the home matches, and "getting something" on the road.

I fear the draw here. Could well be 0-0 long into the 2nd half. Maybe a contender for livebetting, once you see how the match turns out.
                        Actually, 20 games without a league win for WBA, since August 22nd! I agree this may be good game to finally get 3 pts, but I'd rather skip them as their confidence is surely low after such a dry spell.
                        He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still.

Comment

• ninjami
                          • Dec 2015

Looking at the line ups i am considering some changes on my initial thoughts, maybe even go for live betting.
                          Burnley double chance, or even a win.
                          Newcastle game over 2.5, Benitez field pretty attacking lineup.
                          Watford game over 2.5, i will do some gambling and go for Watford win and over 2.5.

Good luck with your bets

Comment

• Macot
                            Administrator
                            Site admin
                            • Apr 2003

General picks: Liverpool vs. Manchester City

Posted by Macot (2018-01-13 23:31 CET)

Well, if these two are not going to produce goals, I don`t know who will. We saw several fantastic derbies involving Liverpool or Man City this season and I think this one could be another cracker.

Liverpool lost Coutinho, but what now? They will still go for a win, they are playing in their own backyard in front of their crazy fans. They need wins and Klopp is a kind of manager that never backs down. Liverpool is a team that has problems cracking tight defences, but Manchester City under Guardiola does not know how to play defensive football so they will attack, too.

Currently 4th, Liverpool have everything to play for. Their oponents in Champions League struggle are all in great form so they need to collect points. Their average of goals this season is 3,4 per game and they are on a streak of 6 overs (3-3 against Arsenal).. They are unbeaten in 15 games and last loss was on another high scoring derby: against Tottenham (1-4). And when these two met earlier this season, Liverpool was humiliated: 0-5!

Man City on the other side will go for all kind of records. They could collect over 100 points which would be the first. They could stay unbeaten like Arsenal did some 10+ years ago. They have an average of 3,5 goals scored in their games and will surely score over 100 goals this season (they are already at 64!). And of course almost all their games go over 3 goals...

My call is a surprising 3-2 home win!

GL

Discuss this pick in the BA forum
                            Odds Stake Pick Betcategory Sport Bookmaker
                            2.12 10 / 10 >3.25 Over/Under General picks Pinnacle

Comment

• grefstad
                              Administrator
                              Site admin
                              • Apr 2002

Yeah, Liverpool-Man C should see goals galore. No value on OVER though.

Best value definitively on Pool, but to be fair, not very tempted to bet against City in current form either.
                              Stay-away game for me. Happy to watch it unfold without a bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Latest predictions

Collapse

Last posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Top Tipster Month

Collapse

Top Tipster Overall

Collapse

Favourite bookmakers

Collapse

PINNACLE SPORTS
                              Great bookie, offer superb odds (low margins), very high limits, does not slash winning customers. Probably the most reliable sportsbook on the net. Well known among sports punters for their ability and will to offer a fair product. Pinnacle will not hide. If you are good, you win. OK,  I'll give Pinnacle Sports a try!

Working...
                              X