This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Ekstraklasa 35. 19-22.05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AgainstModernFootball
    banned
    • Dec 2014

Ekstraklasa 35. 19-22.05

3 rounds to go...

Playoffs

Legia 39
    Jagiellonia 37
    Lech 37
    Lechia 37
    -----
    Korona 25
    Wisla 23
    Pogon 22
    Termalica 22

First team in this season Legia on the top.

Wisla - Pogon

If Pogon cant win against Termalica I dont have a question.
    Wisla lose in Kielce but still have chance for 5 place.

Pogon without anything.

Wisla 1X 1.26 6/10

Lech - Lechia

Well... Lechia won against Jagiellonia but Jagiellonia is not Lech or Legia.

After today lost in Warsaw must win situation at home against Lechia.

Remember that after Arka won Polish Cup ...team from place 4 will not play in Europe... Next season with Europecups in Poznan...well... tragedy for them.

( )

Lechia without winger Haraslin - important missings for them.

Lech 1X 1.20 5/10
    Over 2.5 goals 1.84 3/10

Jagiellonia - Legia
    Legia show today that play in different league than Lech. Jagiellonai is not better team than Lech.

6 points in 3 matches give Legia next championship

Legia X2 1.32 6/10
    Legia 2 2.30 3/10

Termalica - Korona
    Important thing: remember last round in regular season? Korona - Termalica 0-1. For me value on away win.

Termalica - Korona X2 1.49 5/10
    Korona 2 2.90 2/10

Playouts

Wisla Plock 28
    Zaglebie Lubin 28
    -----
    Piast 22
    Leczna 21
    Cracovia 21
    Slask 20
    Arka 20
    Ruch 17

Two teams are safe: Wisla and Zaglebie. 6 tam still fighting - if Ruch will lose against Cracovia they will be relegated and Cracovia will be safe. Very important match Slask - Arka.
    I still think about Leczna and Ruch as a team to relegate.

Wisla - Zaglebie
    Season for them is over.
    Both can play ofensive. Both are material to be in playoffs not Termalica and Pogon.

I see over here.

Wisla - Zaglebie over 2.5 goals 1.84 3/10

Slask - Arka no bet
    Cracovia - Ruch: Cracovia ok but without any value.
    Piast - Leczna no bet.
    Last edited by AgainstModernFootball; 18-05-17, 00:56.
  • WinnerBet
    Freshman
    • Apr 2017

Nice to see that Legia showed to Lech theirs place (I am not fan of Legia). All like expected and as I wrote: Legia found the best shape when they needed.
    People in Poznan were so excited about Bjelica and it is true that Lech was merciless against weak opponents but still two facts:
    a) Lech against top 3 (Legia,Jagiellonia,Lechia) had just 3 points in 7 games.
    b) Lech lost two finals by stupid coach decision (I know it is just my opinion but I believe it decided)- against Arka mistake with Buric as a goalkeeper and yesterday without Robak in starting 11.
    Lechia will be without Haraslin and Janicki and those are important missings but still I expect that they will be a very hard opponent to Lech who will be surely psychically damaged. I am on x2 here with a valuable odd 1,95 but just a small stake.

As @AgainstModernFootball wrote Legia needs 6 points in 3 games to become a Champion but key is in Bialystok. Actually I can image that in last round Lech won't find for champion anymore and will give 3 points to Jagiellonia if they still could chance to dethrone Legia. That's why Legia absolutely cannot lose in Bialystok. Odd 1,28 for x2 is good for some combo but I would wait for a full offer of bookies because I expect there a lot of cards, with possibly red.

Plock- Zaglebie - not much to add, 100% agree that should be a goal fest here as both teams finished season. Odd 2,00 for over 2,5 will dropp soon. EDIT: I would rather reccomend BTS @1,85 because simply I cannot image that any team can win 3:0 here.

Wisla- Pogon - I would be carefull here because Wisla played last time against Korona for HT/FT 2/1 which is always suspicious and I won't be surprised if the same scenario will happen here. Pogon doesn't look like a team anymore, when they wanted then they played a good football and won 3 games in a row that's why they are in top8. Defence looks absolutely horrible and yesterday Fojut got injury (he used to be a really great defender but these season is doing many mistakes but still is level above rest). I see that bookies pays around 1,90 for Wisla to score over 1,5 and I see it as a great value. If Gutkovskis did many problems to Rudol then surely Ondrasek will also...

AgainstModernFootball wrote that there is no value in Cracovia to win. But I see odd 1,70 and in my opinion it is acceptable. Cracovia is in must win situation- it is the easiest game which left for them. Then they will play away in Slask and last game against Piast so also against endangered teams. Next round Arka plays vs Ruch and Leczna vs Zaglebie at home so both clubs have easier job so if Cracovia will have 2 draws they could be in a big troubles especially that in case if they will have the same points as Arka and Slask (or both) then they will be behind them. So it is must win game especially that I guess that in Chorzow most of players are with thoughts outside Chorzow and trying to look for a next club.
    Last edited by WinnerBet; 18-05-17, 13:38.

Comment

• Macot
      Administrator
      Site admin
      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by WinnerBet View Post
      Nice to see that Legia showed to Lech theirs place (I am not fan of Legia). All like expected and as I wrote: Legia found the best shape when they needed.
      People in Poznan were so excited about Bjelica and it is true that Lech was merciless against weak opponents but still two facts:
      b) Lech lost two finals by stupid coach decision (I know it is just my opinion but I believe it decided)- against Arka mistake with Buric as a goalkeeper and yesterday without Robak in starting 11.
      Lechia will be without Haraslin and Janicki and those are important missings but still I expect that they will be a very hard opponent to Lech who will be surely psychically damaged. I am on x2 here with a valuable odd 1,95 but just a small stake.

As @AgainstModernFootball wrote Legia needs 6 points in 3 games to become a Champion but key is in Bialystok. Actually I can image that in last round Lech won't find for champion anymore and will give 3 points to Jagiellonia if they still could chance to dethrone Legia. That's why Legia absolutely cannot lose in Bialystok. Odd 1,28 for x2 is good for some combo but I would wait for a full offer of bookies because I expect there a lot of cards, with possibly red.

Plock- Zaglebie - not much to add, 100% agree that should be a goal fest here as both teams finished season. Odd 2,00 for over 2,5 will dropp soon. EDIT: I would rather reccomend BTS @1,85 because simply I cannot image that any team can win 3:0 here.

Wisla- Pogon - I would be carefull here because Wisla played last time against Korona for HT/FT 2/1 which is always suspicious and I won't be surprised if the same scenario will happen here. Pogon doesn't look like a team anymore, when they wanted then they played a good football and won 3 games in a row that's why they are in top8. Defence looks absolutely horrible and yesterday Fojut got injury (he used to be a really great defender but these season is doing many mistakes but still is level above rest). I see that bookies pays around 1,90 for Wisla to score over 1,5 and I see it as a great value. If Gutkovskis did many problems to Rudol then surely Ondrasek will also...

AgainstModernFootball wrote that there is no value in Cracovia to win. But I see odd 1,70 and in my opinion it is acceptable. Cracovia is in must win situation- it is the easiest game which left for them. Then they will play away in Slask and last game against Piast so also against endangered teams. Next round Arka plays vs Ruch and Leczna vs Zaglebie at home so both clubs have easier job so if Cracovia will have 2 draws they could be in a big troubles especially that in case if they will have the same points as Arka and Slask (or both) then they will be behind them. So it is must win game especially that I guess that in Chorzow most of players are with thoughts outside Chorzow and trying to look for a next club.
      Always when there is a posibility for such scenario, I like to bet on over 2,5 goals.
      Because you can not fix 1/2 without an over.
      And there are other reasons why this would be a good over, Wisla Krakow being the most important one.
      MacotBet follow me on BA http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showt...=39806&page=34

Comment

• SingoleCalcio
        • Jan 2015

PIAST GLIWICE -0,25 1,81 WISLA KRAKOW -0,5 1,98 LEGIA -0,5 1,98

Piast is playing well, Leczna beat Krakow scoring the first two goals on inactive balls (Krakow's defense two mistakes)

Kiko Ramirez wants to win, after the immortal defeat of Kielce, does not play Ondrasek who is not a holder, Pogon disqualified the Hungarian Gyurcso and Franczak did not think he came back

Legia is at the top of the form now that counts, winning this title mortgage

Krakow wins me, Slask-Arka does not bet, Wisla Plock-Zaglebie and Thermal-Korona possible many networks, Lech Poznan -0.5 not game dead

Comment

• SingoleCalcio
          • Jan 2015

Originally posted by WinnerBet View Post

I do not know how you can imagine a suspected match yesterday in Kielce if you followed a very well-played Korona market, but then Wisla played the game close to the match, maybe because he did not play Palanca? But I do not think under there was anything, extra championship very clean, I wanted to remember that Ondrasek Saturday does not play because it is disqualified

Then the Wisla wins I agree, I too, in the house are very strong but below there is something illegal I exclude him

Comment

• AgainstModernFootball
            banned
            • Dec 2014

Odds on Legia from 2.30 to 1.97 in 22 hours...

Comment

• Adam_
              Freshman
              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by AgainstModernFootball View Post

6 points in 3 matches give Legia next championship
              7 not 6

Comment

• AgainstModernFootball
                banned
                • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Adam_ View Post
                7 not 6
                mathematically 7, logically and accodring to previous seasons 6 will be enough.

Jagiellonia - Legia 2
                and for example Lech - Lechia X ...and Korona - Legia 2 ... 6 points giving Legia championship.

Comment

• AgainstModernFootball
                  banned
                  • Dec 2014

15 min in Cracow 2-0 for Cracovia. Ruch is a joke. Medicore defence.

36 round: Arka Gdynia - Ruch
                  37 round: Ruch - Leczna

who will not win against Ruch will be also relegated.

Comment

• AgainstModernFootball
                    banned
                    • Dec 2014

Originally posted by AgainstModernFootball View Post

Wisla - Zaglebie over 2.5 goals 1.84 3/10

Wisla - Zaglebie 1-2

Comment

• Fulerre
                      • Nov 2009

I have some observations regarding Your posts. I was away for the weekend so I couldn't make them earlier.

1. There was no HT/FT fix in Korona - Wisla. In fact, Wisla were robbed by referee. I don't remember his name, but he is young, unexperienced and what is important his father is a important figure in local ZPN. So probably he wasn't ready to whistle in Ekstraklasa, it was his hmmm 4th game? Three major mistakes against Wisla (offensive foul during goal, ghost-penalty, harsh red card).

2. You were right with over in Plock but I would be careful with looking for goals when teams don't have high motivation to play. Especially in relegation group. Some reserve players may get their chances, Pogon yesterday played with many younsters. I saw Cracovia - Ruch, I also watched the second half in Gliwice. In both games players made many errors in offense, inaccurate pass, problems with controlling the ball. The level is very low.

3. Don't write about many cards and penalties unless You know the referee. I saw opinions here that Legia - Lech would also contain a lot of fight and fouls but before the game the ref's statistics were shown and in 30 games he only had 5 penalties and 2 red cards. As a matter of fact, he should have given one penalty for each team and could have sent off Radovic (although second yellow card would be harsh and he was right not do give it).

4. Legia @2.30 were brilliant. If You found odds above 2.00 take it. I think it will be much easier game than game against Lech supposed to be. Lech around 1.90 is not worthy at all.

Comment

• WinnerBet
                        Freshman
                        • Apr 2017

Thanks for your opinions,
                        1. You wrote:
                        There was no HT/FT fix in Korona - Wisla and then added: Three major mistakes against Wisla
                        - I know that naturally it wasn't fixed game anyway it looked like a strange game.
                        2. Yes, maybe I don't know the exact stats but if I remember correctly then one year ago and two years also teams who were already on holidays preferred a 'happy football'- nothing complicated, supporters who come for stadium for kind of 'friendly game' should see a goals. In my opinion it is obvious that is easier to catch overs in those kind of games.
                        3. I have just wrote that I expect many cards (nobody used the word 'penalty here') and comparsion shouldn't take place here because this is game which probably will decide about championship. So there must be fight. About referee: Frankowski average shows almost 5 cards per game so kind a lot. However I cannot find a bet on cards. But I expect 7 at least.
                        4. In which bookie did you catch 2,3 odd ? I was also following these game since the odds started to appear and have checked oddsportal/oddschecker and bookies set the highest 2,16 (marathonbet). Now we have around 2,00 and is fine.

Anyway I still hold my opinion that Lech x2 and Legia win are the most possible outcomes here.
                        Last edited by WinnerBet; 21-05-17, 15:17.

Comment

• Fulerre
                          • Nov 2009

Well, playing for nothing is a soft type of argument I don't like. One will say "they don't have a motivation to play, they won't give 100% of themselves"while the other will favor Your option with no pressure, happy football. The same goes to using reserve players: weaker attackers sothey will score less, but also weaker defender so easier job for opponent.

I took the odds from Teo's post. But as I look now there is a strange increase on Legia (around 2.20). I don't know why, the squad is strong, this time Hamalainen plays instead of Nagy but it shouldn't make a difference. Juicy odds for me.

Comment

• AgainstModernFootball
                            banned
                            • Dec 2014

Lech - Lechia 0-0.

What a **** match. Perfect result for Legia. as I wrote before this round ... 6 points in 3 matches giving Legia championship.

We will see what happen in Bialystok now...

#mocno!

Comment

• inv
                              • Jun 2012

Legia's odds rise again @ 2.28..why?

Comment

Latest predictions

Collapse

Last posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Top Tipster Month

Collapse

Top Tipster Overall

Collapse

Favourite bookmakers

Collapse

PINNACLE SPORTS
                              Great bookie, offer superb odds (low margins), very high limits, does not slash winning customers. Probably the most reliable sportsbook on the net. Well known among sports punters for their ability and will to offer a fair product. Pinnacle will not hide. If you are good, you win. OK,  I'll give Pinnacle Sports a try!

Working...
                              X