This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Japan J-League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Macot
    Administrator
    Site admin
    • Apr 2003

Japan J-League

J1 League odds on Odds Portal offer betting odds comparison for J1 League football matches to be played in Japan. Find the best betting odds on J1 League now!

Date: 7.4.2017
    Sport: Football
    Event: Japan J1 League
    Start time: 12:30
    Game: Urawa Reds v Vegalta Sendai
    Pick: Over 3 goals @2,10 or more!
    Bookies Offer: SBO Bet @2,11!
    Stake: 10/10
    Analysis:
    There are some teams that we often use in our bets and Urawa are one of the such. We all know why, they play ultra offensive football in all competitions and although they dissapointed us in the last bet, I think they are worth taking with these odds. Simply, a team that has 90% of overs in the season, must be given a second chance.
    Currently 4th, Urawa Reds are among the top teams in Japan. They are also playing Champions League and their results overall are fantastic. But as said, even more importantly, they score a lot. In the league their average of goals is 4,0 per game and at home it is 4,5. Of course, only 5 games were played so far in the league, so things can change, but at the moment I don`t see any change in approach. Why should there be, if they are so succesfull.
    On the other side, Sendai are not a scoring team, but this match is not about them. Currently 7th they have one of the lowest averages of goals in the league (1,4 per game) so we could have second thoughts. But in the cup at Tokyo, another strong team, they were trashed 0-6 so I guess they are vulnerable. For me this is a good home win and over, my call is 3-1!
    GL!
    MacotBet follow me on BA http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showt...=39806&page=34
  • Cyrus
    • Nov 2003

What about Gamba Osaka? Seems like an in-form team that should win. Easily?

Sent from my K6000 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

• f1ght3r
      • Jan 2006

I've said this before but Gamba are ****.. this team has no depth and is full of oldies. pretty much no pace, no prolific striker.. they play pragmatic football but really nothing special in terms of quality. very unpredictable overall. keep that in mind next time

-----------

for today kashiwa reysol over 2.5 looks good. they met in a cup game recently but kashiwa fielded a lot of reserves and were still able to score early. imagine what their regular attack would do to shimizu's leaky defense. however, you could say that shimizu is a football loving club as they always strive to play interesting football. well, not very technical or with some amazing passing patterns but the players do try their best and favour offense over defense.this one should be pretty interesting, not necessarily of high quality but interesting and with goals in it.

all the other games look pretty underish but sapporo - tokyo and kawasaki - kofu have potential for goals.

kawasaki plays possession game and send many players forwards. there is no prolific striker however as they failed or rather didnt try to replace okubo who left for tokyo and are now paying the price. still, their midfield display is second only to urawa and they will dominate. however, their defensive line is sometimes quite high and that leaves spaces in behind. kofu's ONLY selling point is counter attacks, they literally have nothing else. they are decent but the team is split into two - 7 defensive minded players who rarely go up and 3 attackers who sit deep.. if kawasaki fails to take the lead and kofu finds the net then this could go over, otherwise a narrow home win and under.

sapporo are tying to play nice football but there's a lack of quality and j1 experience in their squad or so it seems. good thing is they are not afraid of big teams. fc tokyo however are a defensive minded team. this season they've stacked up quite a few big guns up front with tons of j1 experience but their patten is.. send long balls and hope those big guns can make things happen, so they are predictable. sapporo dont have enough quality to make sure they keep a clean sheet regardless of how hard they try, fc tokyo usually sit back and give possession to opponents and mistakes can always happen as j1 level is about the same as 3rd tier football in england. it has potential for goals but at those odds i'd rather avoid it. fc tokyo should come out as winners though but odds are short

omiya continue to lose games and well that shouldnt surprise you the team isnt strong. while they do seem to have some decent players like esaka, omae, pecnik, mrdja.. there isnt enough creativity and unpredictability and they are also lacking in intensity. as the season advances they should slowly get into the right mindset and improve their display but i dont think it will be now. kobe are having a solid start and have a solid team. made some more than decent additions in offense and their only problem is striker watanabe's inefficiency. vissel dont play as open as previous seasons and appear more mature. they should be able to win this but what i was willing to put my money on is +0 and its way below what i hoped, thanks to omiya's poor run

kashima antlers are stronger than cerezo but something isnt right. i mean, in my opinion their squad is just as strong as urawa's yet they underperform. i think the coach faces a dilemma everytime who and where he should play in offense, the defense is usually the same. some of the players feel .. unsettled? or intimidated? by teammates with whom they are battling for a starting place. against urawa in the super cup game they played great but ever since something has been missing and that is the issue. leo silva and pedro junior have strong personalities and disrupted the atmosphere/challenged the hierarchy or something within the squad and that holds the team back. cerezo have no such issues but there's no bench.. good regulars but no bench. clearly not a top 5 team. kiyotake, yamaguchi, kakitani play well but it's not enough, the others are not good enough. i think that there can be only one outcome and that is home win. when kashima faced urawa they were prepared mentally to support each other, i think we will see something similar here. i kashima show even half of what they are capable of, then they will win. the odds are just 1.57 though

yokohama with babunski and saito in offense plus vieira up front or coming from the bench are a decent team that can generally be trusted. creative, quick, decent finishers up front.. the problem is their tactic - yokohama prefer to sit back and use pace. if they are forced to do otherwise mistakes happen. i cant give you much insight into iwata's game because i dislike them with passion. always very defensive prefering slow tempo and time wasting, always getting on my nerves. i believe yokohama will win this one quite easily but since iwata is involved, i'd rather ignore this game altogether just in case as i am .. negatively biased.

tosu and niigata have a similar approach - lots of running in behind, more direct passing and relying on strikers/set pieces. all of those ingredients for a drab match. could be good to watch if you like tactics but from betting point of view its crap. this really could go either way, both in terms 1x2 and o/u. you cant measure how many mistakes there's going to be, would they be costly or a missed chance. if i had a gun pointed to my head i'd say under and X

_-----------------
      in the end the only thing i'm going to take pre-game is kashiwa over 2.5 @ 1.85 (for those of you who are unfamiliar with my betting preferences, overs is pretty much the only thing i ever place my money on)

----------

from j2 i took nagoya over 2.5 @ 2. sanuki are a poor team with limited potential but the players are very determined and spirited which they have turned into a strength. nagoya are the best team in this division in terms of quality but they are overconfident, especially the defenders. they underestimate j2 opponents and concede often. the goals they conceded so far could've been double the current amount but well.. its j2. i think nagoya can hammer sanuki but at the same time might not be able to keep a clean sheet.

the other games in j2 are rather tricky to bet on.. and quite frankly the division altogether as most teams prefer to keep games tight on the defensive end. well, aside from nagoya, kumamoto and renofa that is, which is why i generally bet only on their games. in all other games under is always an option you could consider

Comment

• broksa
        • Sep 2015

Originally posted by f1ght3r View Post
        I've said this before but Gamba are ****.. this team has no depth and is full of oldies. pretty much no pace, no prolific striker.. they play pragmatic football but really nothing special in terms of quality. very unpredictable overall. keep that in mind next time

-----------

for today kashiwa reysol over 2.5 looks good. they met in a cup game recently but kashiwa fielded a lot of reserves and were still able to score early. imagine what their regular attack would do to shimizu's leaky defense. however, you could say that shimizu is a football loving club as they always strive to play interesting football. well, not very technical or with some amazing passing patterns but the players do try their best and favour offense over defense.this one should be pretty interesting, not necessarily of high quality but interesting and with goals in it.

all the other games look pretty underish but sapporo - tokyo and kawasaki - kofu have potential for goals.

kawasaki plays possession game and send many players forwards. there is no prolific striker however as they failed or rather didnt try to replace okubo who left for tokyo and are now paying the price. still, their midfield display is second only to urawa and they will dominate. however, their defensive line is sometimes quite high and that leaves spaces in behind. kofu's ONLY selling point is counter attacks, they literally have nothing else. they are decent but the team is split into two - 7 defensive minded players who rarely go up and 3 attackers who sit deep.. if kawasaki fails to take the lead and kofu finds the net then this could go over, otherwise a narrow home win and under.

sapporo are tying to play nice football but there's a lack of quality and j1 experience in their squad or so it seems. good thing is they are not afraid of big teams. fc tokyo however are a defensive minded team. this season they've stacked up quite a few big guns up front with tons of j1 experience but their patten is.. send long balls and hope those big guns can make things happen, so they are predictable. sapporo dont have enough quality to make sure they keep a clean sheet regardless of how hard they try, fc tokyo usually sit back and give possession to opponents and mistakes can always happen as j1 level is about the same as 3rd tier football in england. it has potential for goals but at those odds i'd rather avoid it. fc tokyo should come out as winners though but odds are short

omiya continue to lose games and well that shouldnt surprise you the team isnt strong. while they do seem to have some decent players like esaka, omae, pecnik, mrdja.. there isnt enough creativity and unpredictability and they are also lacking in intensity. as the season advances they should slowly get into the right mindset and improve their display but i dont think it will be now. kobe are having a solid start and have a solid team. made some more than decent additions in offense and their only problem is striker watanabe's inefficiency. vissel dont play as open as previous seasons and appear more mature. they should be able to win this but what i was willing to put my money on is +0 and its way below what i hoped, thanks to omiya's poor run

kashima antlers are stronger than cerezo but something isnt right. i mean, in my opinion their squad is just as strong as urawa's yet they underperform. i think the coach faces a dilemma everytime who and where he should play in offense, the defense is usually the same. some of the players feel .. unsettled? or intimidated? by teammates with whom they are battling for a starting place. against urawa in the super cup game they played great but ever since something has been missing and that is the issue. leo silva and pedro junior have strong personalities and disrupted the atmosphere/challenged the hierarchy or something within the squad and that holds the team back. cerezo have no such issues but there's no bench.. good regulars but no bench. clearly not a top 5 team. kiyotake, yamaguchi, kakitani play well but it's not enough, the others are not good enough. i think that there can be only one outcome and that is home win. when kashima faced urawa they were prepared mentally to support each other, i think we will see something similar here. i kashima show even half of what they are capable of, then they will win. the odds are just 1.57 though

yokohama with babunski and saito in offense plus vieira up front or coming from the bench are a decent team that can generally be trusted. creative, quick, decent finishers up front.. the problem is their tactic - yokohama prefer to sit back and use pace. if they are forced to do otherwise mistakes happen. i cant give you much insight into iwata's game because i dislike them with passion. always very defensive prefering slow tempo and time wasting, always getting on my nerves. i believe yokohama will win this one quite easily but since iwata is involved, i'd rather ignore this game altogether just in case as i am .. negatively biased.

tosu and niigata have a similar approach - lots of running in behind, more direct passing and relying on strikers/set pieces. all of those ingredients for a drab match. could be good to watch if you like tactics but from betting point of view its crap. this really could go either way, both in terms 1x2 and o/u. you cant measure how many mistakes there's going to be, would they be costly or a missed chance. if i had a gun pointed to my head i'd say under and X

_-----------------
        in the end the only thing i'm going to take pre-game is kashiwa over 2.5 @ 1.85 (for those of you who are unfamiliar with my betting preferences, overs is pretty much the only thing i ever place my money on)

----------

from j2 i took nagoya over 2.5 @ 2. sanuki are a poor team with limited potential but the players are very determined and spirited which they have turned into a strength. nagoya are the best team in this division in terms of quality but they are overconfident, especially the defenders. they underestimate j2 opponents and concede often. the goals they conceded so far could've been double the current amount but well.. its j2. i think nagoya can hammer sanuki but at the same time might not be able to keep a clean sheet.

the other games in j2 are rather tricky to bet on.. and quite frankly the division altogether as most teams prefer to keep games tight on the defensive end. well, aside from nagoya, kumamoto and renofa that is, which is why i generally bet only on their games. in all other games under is always an option you could consider
        What is wrong with J1? Favourites never win there. Now Kashima is going to loose at home.

Comment

• Cyrus
          • Nov 2003

Can someone start new topic for J league? If possible, without date do we can leave just one topic open for some time. Any news on tomorrows matches?

Comment

• Macot
            Administrator
            Site admin
            • Apr 2003

Date: 16.4.2017
            Start time: 07:00
            Game: Tokyo v Urawa Reds
            Pick: Over 3,25 goals @2,40 or more!
            Bookies Offer: Pinnacle @2,42!
            Analysis:
            Well, I am repeating myself, but why not. Urawa are a team to follow, they have won 7-0 last round when we won on an over in that match and although I don`t think they will always score 7 goals, their gameplan is simple: press and attack. They have a good team that is able to play this way and against Tokyo I expect a very good match.
            Tokyo of course are no mugs, either. Currently 7th they have a solid start to the season and are able to score themselves. Their average of goals after 6 rounds is 3,00 per game. Tokyo are on a streak of 5 overs, 6-0 win in the Cup and 3-3 draw in the League included. So, they will not close their game, they will try to match Urawa.
            I wrote enough about a team from Saitama, they are something special, playing freeflowing football and scoring like crazy. Currently 2nd they have an average of 4,5 goals scored in their games! They had 9 overs in the last 11 games in all competitions, but most interestingly 8 of those went over 3,5 goals, too.
            For me a great match to watch, my call is 2-3 away win!
            GL!

Comment

• f1ght3r
              • Jan 2006

Originally posted by broksa View Post
              What is wrong with J1? Favourites never win there. Now Kashima is going to loose at home.
              because lots of teams put defense first. there are only 3 teams that dont do that - kawasaki (but they have no striker), kashima and urawa. urawa as you can all see are mopping the floor with whoever they play against in j1, kashima have almost equally strong squad, at least offensively, but the outgoing transfer of shibasaki and the incoming transfers of leo silva and pedro junior ruined the harmony. moreover the coach is in a dilemma whom to play and in what position, right now i'd say their main problem is expecting too much from pedro junior yet not feeding him enough quality balls.

hiroshima lost utaka who was their catalyst, now they are nothing special, play slow tempo and favours defense over offense and midfield.

fc tokyo have no creative midfielders but have the strongest set of strikers in the league. they also put defense first and send long balls. they can only dominate a team which defends like retards and/or make easy mistakes.

yokohama improved over their performances from last year but their problem is the opposite of kashima - they dont use their best players due to prejudice maybe i dont know. again, one of the teams that favour stability at the back over control of possession. can do lightning fast counters and are generally efficient. kind of **** away from home though

gamba on the other hand have no wingers, like, literally. only abe but he's not your typical winger. in midfield they rely on oldie yasuhito endo but he's only good for setpieces nowadays. up fron there's ademilson - dead wood really. however, their squad is very experienced and capable of punishing mistakes or instability in midfield. again, one of the teams that favour stability over control and playing rather slow tempo. good against teams with short players, not really reliable on covering handicaps as favourites.

cerezo made good additions but have no bench. defense is kind of crap but so far have managed to get the job done. new coach, improved tactically. with kiyotake they are a major threat from set pieces, kakitani is good for counters, however stop these two and cerezo are toothless. fairly adaptable in terms of playing style though as they can switch decently between offense and defense, cant play balanced though, not yet but it looks like they are working on it.

kobe - one of the pleasant surprises (for some people) so far. no surprise for me though as they were playing well last season and made key additions in midfield. the only thing that surprises me is that they are no longer that open playing team from previous years, now they try to play more sensible and balanced footie. they could've scored more but that moron watanabe has two wooden legs and no brain. he needs like 3 good chances to score 1 goal.. on paper there is a replacement but considering he's the captain.. you can guess. kobe have good dribblers on the wings and move well off the ball. disciplined in defense. expect them to keep up with the good performances as they are no coincidence.

kashiwa reysol started decently.. but turned out nothing's changed. truth be told they dont know what and when to do it. pretty short on height, not great presence on the pitch. can explode but you shouldnt count on it. good only in equal games where they can battle in midfield, potentially steal the ball and attack from further up the pitch. their offense is heavily reliant on cristiano, if he doesnt have a day they struggle. another player who can step up in his stead is taketomi but he's inconsistent.

i'll keep it short on the other teams. omiya is weak and have no bench, no creativity no nothing, no decent wingers even. as i said above the j1 is a defensive league so its logical why they would struggle. sendai and niigata are pretty similar. they lack quality but at least they try to play offensively(sendai use width and crosses, niigata use short passes and through balls). their overall gameplan aint half bad, best to avoid betting on their games or go for a surprise. sapporo play okay, can switch decently from attack to defense and vice versa throughout the game. no exceptional quality players but play well together, trustable overall. tosu.. quite frankly i have no idea. a spirited and determined team, hard nut to crack. play simple up front, reliant on strikers contribution. i always avoid betting on their games. iwata - worst team to watch by far. formation 4-5-1, away 5-4-1... lots of time wasting, slow tempo.. i have given up on them so i cant give you more in depth info, sorry. kofu play something like 5-2-3 with 1 staying always up front, 2 on the wings and 1 or 2 sort of attacking from deep. the 5 in defense would potentially cross the center line only for corners, otherwise always stay behind. long balls and wing attacks are common. unders are always an option in their games except against top teams who like to use the wings, then kofu has a chance to hit them on the break.

i think you noticed i didnt use any names in my explanations.. well, every team in j1 has 1 or 2 good (for j1) attackers, even the likes of iwata. that's why all of the teams could potentially score on counter. ah, one more thing.. the referees in j1 are poor.

ps - just noticed i missed shimizu. average team but try to attack. play in a 4-4-2 formation which means balance. no particular strong or weak points. not trustable as favourites but can surprise from time to time. beating a top team would be a major surprise to me though
              Last edited by f1ght3r; 16-04-17, 06:52.

Comment

• f1ght3r
                • Jan 2006

for today i'm with Macot on the obvious over on urawa yet again. apart from that i expect goals at kobe, as reysol arent favourites and this seems like an equal game. a surprise win for yokohama maybe as hiroshima kind of lack firepower. will be watching the osaka derby but no bets there

so.. urawa over 3 @ 2, kobe over 2.5 @ 1.8
                yokohama win @ 3.3 for fun

Comment

• broksa
                  • Sep 2015

Double Chance on Omiya? Gamba have important AFC game after 4 days.

Comment

• Cyrus
                    • Nov 2003

On first look I like urawa, kashima, kobe and maybe tokyo. What do you think guys? I especially prefer urawa and kobe.

Comment

• f1ght3r
                      • Jan 2006

urawa will win, there are only a couple of teams who can stand up to them but none who can keep them at bay for the whole 90 minutes. sapporo play nice footie, maybe over is better than home win.

kobe is really not a good choice, best case dnb but this game is tricky, tosu is a tough place to visit as the fans give lots of support and the team has a lot of determined players and good strikers (ibarbo, for one). imo, odds are well set, nothing to take.

kashima will win but again.. depends on the lineup. last game pedro junior and leo silva were on the bench and everything worked perfectly.. with those two in the quality improves but the gameplay suffers. iwata are a defensive side, kashima has to be efficient.

cerezo should also win. they had a good game against gamba and are impoving. cerezo is not a team which would open up if not forced to and in that case i doubt kofu can score.

3.10 again on yokohama.. crazy. very underrated as i've said before. reysol are nothing special really.. and struggle against counter attacking teams. yokohama have game changers like saito, babunski and vieira. sure, they are not offensive minded but get the job done. goals also look likely as i'm pretty sure reysol will also score. what yokohama's defense is no good at is stopping good dribblers and reysol have cristiano. as long as that guy plays, they should be able to find the net.

niigata - tokyo will be interesting as the hosts have an interesting passing game but fc tokyo have a lot of quality and will most likely prevail. also, 2 losses in a row is too much for the offensive potential fc tokyo have.

nothing to say about hiroshima, dont like them, dont watch them. sendai away prefer to sit back and eventually counter, hiroshima play slow football and start their attacks from deep. no quality up front.. but should bounce back after that loss to yokohama. smells like under and a narrow home win.

-----

about omiya yesterday.. no surprise they got hammered, really. omiya has no weapons, none, if you dont make a mistake they cant score and that's reality. gamba makes very few mistakes. i see doan took part.. their only real winger. sadly, he rarely plays for more than 20-30 minutes per game. gamba are like bayern under ancelotti - there are variations but the coach values experience and stability more than offensive capability.
                      Last edited by f1ght3r; 21-04-17, 23:25.

Comment

• f1ght3r
                        • Jan 2006

also taking over 2.5 @ nagoya - renofa. two offensive minded teams, nagoya with such squad are almost guaranteed at least playoff but their defense is lax. renofa are nothing special but play decent football. game is in 4 hours

Comment

• jif
                          • Aug 2009

Any good spots for J League Tomorrow.

game day Starts pretty early tomorrow

Comment

• Macot
                            Administrator
                            Site admin
                            • Apr 2003

Date: 30.4.2017
                            Start time: 08:00
                            Game: Omiya Ardija v Urawa Reds
                            Pick: Over 3 goals @2,25 or more!
                            Bookies Offer: Pinnacle @2,26!
                            Analysis:
                            Well, what happened in about a week is near to disaster: a great profit turned to a small loss. I really don`t understand how all these games went wrong yesterday, a metter of one goals or missed chance..
                            But we will continue and I know I will be back on track soon. Tomorrow is the last day of the month and my goal is to finish April in green color. That would mean three consecutive positive months. But May is a month in which I always excelled and I hope for the record profit before the Summer break.
                            We will start with Japanese top league: Omiya are up to the poor start while we all know everything about Urawa: they simply rock.
                            I don`t think Omiya will be able to stop the Red wave. They are currently on the bottom with only 1 point won in the 8 games played. Their average of goals is 2,4 per game, mainly due to poor defending. Omiya alone would never cut it on my overs list.
                            But of course, they will play against Urawa, a team that gave us some winners already and this should be another one. Currently on the top of the League they have an average of 4,1 goals scored in their games and they had 11 overs in the 14 matches this season. They score wildly!
                            I expect another win for Urawa, my call is 1-4!
                            GL!

Comment

• f1ght3r
                              • Jan 2006

Originally posted by jif View Post
                              Any good spots for J League Tomorrow.

game day Starts pretty early tomorrow
                              posting late but if you're up..

urawa o2.5 @ 1.66
                              kobe @ 1.57
                              .. maybe kashima antlers o2.5 @ 2.05, should be 1.7-8ish in my opinion

fc tokyo have the edge but the odds are not up to my liking, expected something like 2.40 so 2.05 is a letdown. fc tokyo have trouble against well organized teams and hiroshima is one of those, even if they are rather average right now.. however the hosts have an atomic offense so you never know.

also some goals at yokohama seem likely but again.. 1.85 is a letdown, 2.00 would've been takeable

Comment

Latest predictions

Collapse

Last posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Top Tipster Month

Collapse

Top Tipster Overall

Collapse

Favourite bookmakers

Collapse

PINNACLE SPORTS
                              Great bookie, offer superb odds (low margins), very high limits, does not slash winning customers. Probably the most reliable sportsbook on the net. Well known among sports punters for their ability and will to offer a fair product. Pinnacle will not hide. If you are good, you win. OK,  I'll give Pinnacle Sports a try!

Working...
                              X