PDA

View Full Version : WTA - New Haven, Forest Hills - 24/08/06

Tom@to Soup
24-08-06, 10:58
WTA NEW HAVEN

Center Court (from 10.00hrs)

Bartoli vs. Stosur
Kuznetsova vs. Dementieva (NB 13.00hrs)
Santangelo vs. Henin-Hardenne (NB 14.30hrs)
Mauresmo vs. Davenport (NB 19.00hrs)

Grandstand (from 10.00hrs)

Ruano Pascual/Suárez vs. Rodionova/Vanc
Black/Stubbs vs. Daniilidou/Medina Garrigues

Court 1 (from 14.00hrs)

Raymond/Stosur vs. Dulko/Dushevina

WTA FOREST HILLS

Center Court (from 10.00hrs)

Camerin vs. Brémond
Smashnova vs. Sucha
Vesnina vs. Shaughnessy
Domínguez Lino vs. Mirza (NB 16.30hrs)

Tom@to Soup
24-08-06, 11:00
Odds about Davenport's victory are good.
Any chances for Linsday?

tkt
24-08-06, 14:57
Smashnova, Anna vs Sucha, Martina. Smashnova anna to win this easily, odds about 1.50. Stake 8/10.

tkt
24-08-06, 14:58
Any chances for Linsday?

Don't think so, Mauresmo is WTA #1.

tennispicks
24-08-06, 17:32
Any chances for Linsday?

But it is like a home tournament for Davenport... 8) Tough match to bet upon I would say

tkt
24-08-06, 18:05
Any chances for Linsday?

But it is like a home tournament for Davenport... 8) Tough match to bet upon I would say

Davenport has already beaten her 6 times!!! Now she wants revenge for sure. I have to skip this match... 8O :!:

timo
24-08-06, 20:25
Actually 2H2 is 13-3 for Lindsay and last winning of Amelie was four years ago. One winning match doesn´t make Amelie as a favourite here. I´m with Lindsay here...

bufe
24-08-06, 21:05
It is not the issue of revenge (as both players will be motivated, even if just a few days left until the Open), but their present situation. Since their last match Mauresmo won WTA Championship, Aus Open and Wimbledon. Onthe other hand Davenport has 1 loss and 2 wins since her five month long break due to injury... It's obvious who the favourite is (even is the outcome of the match is somewhat less obvious.)

Amanthino
24-08-06, 21:13
It is not the issue of revenge (as both players will be motivated, even if just a few days left until the Open), but their present situation. Since their last match Mauresmo won WTA Championship, Aus Open and Wimbledon. Onthe other hand Davenport has 1 loss and 2 wins since her five month long break due to injury... It's obvious who the favourite is (even is the outcome of the match is somewhat less obvious.)

Just took Lindsay + 1.5 set @ 1.43 10bet, think a pretty good option, she might run out of steam sooner or later, but I think she'll grab the 1st ...