View Full Version : Pick of the day 13/11

arsenalno1
13-11-03, 02:01
Pick of the day: Trondheim v Sparta H 1,65 Expekt

http://bettingadvice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=94972#94972[/b]

Prija
13-11-03, 03:11
Pau Orthez - Union Olimpija 1, 1.52 @ Gamebookers

"Looking at this realistically, Pau has better players in all positions, even two in each position, something we cannot say, so there is no doubt who is the favorite in this game", this is what Olimpija guard Marino Bazdaric said about the match, but is this really true we'll see tonight.What's sure is that Orthez this year is playing the best basketball in recent years.They cruise through domestic championship (even easily bate Asvel on Sunday), and played a thriller against pre-match favourite Cibona in Zagreb in the first round which they lost by one point.They have ambition of getting into top 16, so against Olimpija home they must win if they won to reach this goal having in mind they have tough schedule in next few games.
Much more info i have about Olimpija who i watched few times against S/M teams in Adriatic league and in Euroleague opener last week against Partixan.And i can't say i'm impressed, although they got good results in those matches: won vs. struggling Red Star in Belgrade, won luckily against Partizan, and lost away vs. Buducnost in a close match.They looked like a well-organized and experienced squad, but without any class player who could carry the team in tough matches.I also have to mention their coach Filipovski (29 years old :!:) who is doing great job despite his lack of experience.They fired their foreigner Hufnar and they're actively looking for a replacement (they wanted ex-Red Star player Freeman, but appeared to be too expensive for them).Forgot to mention they are fifth in Adriatic league at the moment with 5-3 score (all 3 defeats away against tough opponents) and have no injury problems.

tahoma
13-11-03, 05:37
Swedish hockey league (Elitserien):

Färjestad (-1.5) - Brynäs (+1.5) 1 @ 1.78 (Pinnacle Sports)

http://www.bettingadvice.com/showPredictionsLeague.php?idMenu=240

Edit: Of course it's Brynäs and not Södertälje, LaVey! :oops:

casabel
13-11-03, 08:29
Olympiakos - Pamesa Valencia:2 (1.95 expekt)

I really DO NOT like to bet against my team but objectively thinking i do not see why Olympiakos is favorite here.Maybe because we are far more experienced in Europian tournaments than Pamesa...maybe because our fans are fanatic.But when it comes to betting...experience and fans do NOT play basketball...take a look at the roster of Valencia and the current form..They have class players like Rigaudeau,Dikoudis,Abbio,Oberto,Tomasevic..Even Subotic admited that this will be a very dificult and important game for Olympiakos...
I really feel terrible :? :x betting against Oly but based on our performance this year i cant see a home win here...

Maybe Oly will prove me wrong 8)

juankaan
13-11-03, 09:58
Match;

SAC Kings v POR Trailblazers

Pick;

POR to win @1.96

Analysis;

The T'Blazers at home against high class teams is always a big problem for the huge favorittes..
SAC is not a high class team anymore.. Esp Hidayet Turkoglu could be a big possitive affect now.. But i always say that a top class nba team has to have a top class general manager..

Better to say a TOP CLASS GM !!! A GM that knows how to rebuild a team without affecting the salary cap and that knows how to open a room for top class players...

Like MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES !!!

Anyway PORTLAND is my favouritte here.. The KINGS are not playing well. And i think BLAZERS will win this match...

Ps;

I would take ROCKETS to win.. But than did i decide on this pick.. ROCKETS @3.20 is real value...

Let's kick emm all !!!

Beezeri
13-11-03, 10:19
SM-Liigaaa

JYP - SaiPa home win @ 1.85 (Globet)

read my previews from eurohockey section...
http://bettingadvice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13095

Weity
13-11-03, 10:55
Prija, I don't like your pick today! ;) Maybe I will get even with my pick (are you Partizan or Zvezda fan?). 8)

Euroleague Basketball:

Partizan - Ulker (-1.5) - 2 @ 1.9 (Centrebet)

I watched Partizan's first match against Olimpija and I must say that they don't look good to me. Olimpija had terrible night and was basicaly playing with only three players but still managed to beat them.
Ulker has a nice group of players (Kutluay, Blair, Dujmovic,...) and they have beaten AEK 75-69 in first match which is not something spectacular but we all know how this games bwetween Greek and Turkish clubs look like and that's why it was important win for Ulker.
Partizan will finish last in this group if you ask me and Ulker will surely go through to last 16. So I believe that Ulker is better team at the moment and they should win this one within three quaters already.

Good luck!

Croatia 385
13-11-03, 11:58
Basketball Euroleague:

Krka Novo Mesto - Maccabi Tel Aviv (-8,5) AWAY WIN, odds 2,00 @ Centrebet

Huge class difference, Maccabi is one of the strongest teams in Europe and title candidates in this competition, Krka is one of the weakest teams in this competition, Maccabi won pretty easy in 1st round, +15 vs. solid Spanish team Unicaja Malaga, Croatian national team player Nikola Vujcic was unstopable, scoring 32 points (Maccabi total scored 88), Krka lost in 1st round pretty easy, -11 vs. strong Italian team Skipper Bologna, receiving 97 points, the most of all teams in 1st round. I dont know what else to add, class difference is huge, Maccabi will beat the -8,5 points handicap easy!

JagaRa
13-11-03, 12:45
Unicaja Malaga - CSKA pick AWAY Win 1,4@Expekt

I want to take hendicap on this game but this is only pick that be offered.
For me this is a match againts best europen team and very average europen team! Unicaja is much weaker then last years(Their best Gurovic leave the club) whil CSKA is better then last(Songaila go to NBA but Mirsad Turkcan came to the club)! This two teams play in the preseason tournament in Novi Sad an CSKA destroyed Unicaja with about 40 points difference(both side played with best squad)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For me this is a clear clear away win and in my local bookie i will take it with hendicap but expekt gave only away win on 1,4. I think that is a banker! Last week i played on skipper -12 and they won with+11(****). Now without handicap i am sure on a CSKA victory!
Good Luck!

Prija
13-11-03, 13:17
Weity wrote:
Prija, I don't like your pick today! Maybe I will get even with my pick (are you Partizan or Zvezda fan?).

On the contrary, i like your pick :wink: .I also played on Ulker today.I'm a Zvezda fan, but i also bet against my team on Tuesday.Guess bookies overrated our teams in this round.

Weity
13-11-03, 15:29
Nice to hear that. Then I guess you had a lot of fun last week? (3-0!!) :lol: :lol:

Arbiter Elegantiarum
13-11-03, 15:48
Unicaja(+4,5) v CSKA Moscow(-4.5) 2 odds 1.85 @Gamebookers

CSKA is great team, favourite to win Euroleague. They have many young talented Russian players + great Americans like Alexander. They show style and class, play like machine, home and away. Unicaja is just average team. Odds sometimes speaks better then words - Unicaja to iwn Euroleague 100.0 - CSKA to win Euroleague 7.0.
CSKA have this great morale of winners, they always want to win, don`t just relax and play show but score as much points they can. Last year they trashed Real Madrid in Spain now it`s time for Malaga.

LaVey
13-11-03, 15:53
Swedish hockey league (Elitserien):

Färjestad (-1.5) - Södertälje (+1.5) 1 @ 1.78 (Pinnacle Sports)

Farjestad will play with Brynas not with Sodertalje I think

strandns
13-11-03, 15:54
CBS Blue Jackets v OTW Senators 0.5:0 1.50 @gamebookers
Wounded lion Otawa looks like the're going to take a vengance tonight for lately bad performances...
Even though they have 5-6 injured players, I'll take them to winn comfortably.

Biitti
13-11-03, 16:12
Hifk - Jokerit 1 2,15 Interwetten

These local derbies have been tight this season, record 1-1-1. Two of the matches have been played in Hartwall Arena(Jokerit home). HIFk won the one played in their arena 3-1. The tide has turned in Helsinki and Hifk can be considered as the better one of these two teams. Both have world class coaches, Jortikka and Aravirta. Although the game is played in Helsinki its an away game for Jokerit and their away record is abysmal: 1win 3ties and 5 losses.
Hifk returned from the international break with a convincing 8-2 trashing on Ilves and are set to continue on that trail. Jokerit can be a bit unpredictable given that this is their first game after the break but I think HIFK have it in them to start dominate these epic battles.

Prija
13-11-03, 17:31
Nice to hear that. Then I guess you had a lot of fun last week? (3-0!!) :lol: :lol:

I was in heaven on Saturday 8)

13-11-03, 17:51
2003-11-13 moya - coria by: Fafko (13-11-2003 11:25 CET)
Discuss this pick in the Bettingadvice forum

moya, i guess one of my favourite players. i like him since he came to umag for the first time. and that was long time ago. he played good vs roddick. too bad, he lost. but impressed me with his tennis. he is better on hard then coria. coria lost to schuettler in first round. he played well, not good. and he has some injury problems. i guess, nothing serious. but, this is not his favourite court. he prefer clay. he is solid on hard too. but, imo moya is better.

Pick: H, Odds: 1.67 Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Per
13-11-03, 18:42
strands As tahoma has said, you have to write more info in order to make your bets count!

Bazanel
13-11-03, 18:56
Krka Telekom v Maccabi Tel Aviv 1st Quarter 2 (-2) @ 1.83 @ Will Hill
Kraka not in good form now , they won last game in their championship , but against poor team. Maccabi lose too , and it was realy strange result , they leaded 9 points before 4th quarter , but lose in last minutes for 4 points. Today , i think Maccabi will try to get good start and control all the game , so , for this , they must to win 1st quarter. I hope that they will do it , so my bet is Maccabi Tel Aviv 1st Quarter Spreads (-2).