PDA

View Full Version : Irish League Cup - 07.08.: Shelbourne vs Bohemians

vlatkos
07-08-06, 13:38
1.45 3.50 7.00 - Gamebookers
1.44 3.60 6.50 - William Hill
1.40 3.60 7.75 - Betsafe

Any info about Shel squad?
I have 1,55 @HW in local and think to take it. If Shelbourne play with full squad that's clear home win IMO.

ElBadron
07-08-06, 13:47
Shelbourne v Bohemians... 1.40 for HW?!...i think is very good ods!
will shelbourne play with first team?... is there any interes for the League Cup?

last 10 matches:

4-3-3 12:10

PS... i'm new... what means IMO?... thnks

man on the moon
07-08-06, 13:48
will shelbourne play with first team?... is there any interes for the League Cup?

last 10 matches:

In my opinion - IMO - HW with very nice odd from my local 1,6, but need more infos... thankx

Wintzi
07-08-06, 14:06
Shelbourne and Bohemians have become fierce rivals in recent years. On Monday night the two clubs meet in the semi-final of the League Cup. Shelbourne go into the game as the form side and must be considered huge favourites.

Shelbourne vs Bohemians
(Tolka Park - 8:00 pm - League Cup - Semi final)
Referee : Ian Stokes

Shelbourne have won fourteen of their last fifteen games in all competitions, the only blemish was the away loss to Odense in the Intertoto Cup. In that run they have conceded nine goals (three to Odense) but scored forty-two, the first two coming against Bohs in a league win.

That 2-0 win for Shels at Tolka Park was a stormy affair in mid-May but despite battling well, Bohs never looked like getting anything out of the game. That was the only previous meeting between the clubs so far this season but they meet again in less than two weeks in the league.

At the moment Bohs have flattered to decieve a little and a home loss to Longford on Friday illustrated how fragile the team still is. A win on Monday night would probably make their season and give them a chance of silverware against either Derry or Limerick in September's final.

Shels should be again at full strength on Monday night and manager Pat Fenlon is unlikely to change things around much. He will remember only too well how Shels threw away a place in the League Cup Final to UCD last year. Steve Williams is set to stay in goal after replacing Dean Delaney at half-time in the win over Drogheda after Delaney complained of blurred vision.

Bohs have Barry Ferguson and Thomas Heary back from bans but Kevin Hunt remains out through injury. Bohs were League Cup finalists in 2004 and the game itself marked the last before Gareth Farrelly officially took charge.

Previous meeting(s) : Shelbourne 2-0 Bohemians (19/05/2006)
Bohemians 0-3 Shelbourne (18/11/2005)
Shelbourne 2-1 Bohemians (19/08/2005)
Bohemians 2-1 Shelbourne (27/05/2005)
Shelbourne 1-1 Bohemians (15/10/2004)
IrishFootballOnline.com Prediction: Home win.

i think, shelbourne takes the cup very serious, at least they are in the semis, so HW will be my choice

Djalmha
07-08-06, 14:12
I'm thinking about Handicap -1 for Shelbourne (@1.95) it's a good choice?

Shelbourne is in good form, they're on fire now.

How do you see?

Thx!!

ElBadron
07-08-06, 14:15

last 10 matches:

In my opinion - IMO - HW with very nice odd from my local 1,6, but need more infos... thankx

thanks!...
Shelbourne: Gary O'Neill - back from injurie! possible in first line-up!

martinh
07-08-06, 16:14
Shelbourne have scored 17 goals in the last 4 matches and are on fire at the moment. They beat Drogheda on Friday away.

Only concern is that this is a derby with the grounds less than a mile a part from each other.

Too late now though as my money is already on Shelbourne !!

Wintzi
07-08-06, 16:55
hmm, it seems, that the whole world is on shelbourne this evening... odds dropped a lot since yesterday :?

gorcha1
07-08-06, 19:15
Does Shelburn playing with fool squad,and do they play some Europien cup?
Please Irish friends help us? :cry:

Michael_Dub
07-08-06, 19:31
Shels were in the inter-toto but go knocked out.

heres the shels line up

Dean Delaney, Sean Dillon, Colin Hawkins, Dave Rogers, Owen Heary Bobby Ryan, Joseph Ndo, Stuart Byrne, Ollie Cahill, Glen Crowe, Gary O'Neill

Good team. They really should win.

CROangel
07-08-06, 19:54
well my money wnet on bohemians.

grubi10
07-08-06, 20:48

Well, It is HT but still 0:0. and Bohies without player, Arkins from 8 th minute.
:evil: I put the money on Shells.

tkt
07-08-06, 21:30
Well think again, the bet was worth it! 77 minute for Shellbourne scored 1 - 0.

EDIT:

On friday Shellbourne gonna KILL Cork City...! They sucked last game, didn't beat even Waterford away!

martinh
07-08-06, 22:03

How could you have have bet on Bohemians for this game? Shelbourne flying high thrashing everybody...at home and away....having scored 17 goals in their last 4 games...against a team struggling who recently got beat by Longford...one of the poorer Irish teams.

I'm not being critical, i'm just curious as to the reason why you would go for Bohemians.

Strange thing is Shelbourne looked like they struggled !!

ssholovic
08-08-06, 08:49
1-0 for Shels. :D

ElBadron
08-08-06, 17:19
1-0 Shelb... was a HW but lucky!... :oops: