PDA

View Full Version : LMS - Day 2

Palini
22-10-03, 12:01
Those of you that are still in can post your picks here.
I guess it is me, Koffieboer, fafko, Beezeri, FiDu and franky. 6 out of 8, not bad! I just want to add that unlike the Pick of hte Day competition every odds is allowed, even under 1.02 if you like. Today the pressure lies on FiDu that currently have that last place with 50 points. Good luck with your picks, I'll post mine later.

Koffieboer
22-10-03, 12:13
Koffieboer +68 1/1
2nd pick: 2003-10-22 Chela - Soderling by: Koffieboer (22-10-2003 00-15 CET)
Pick: H, Odds: 1.50, Stake: 4, Bookmaker: Bet365

Comments: http://www.bettingadvice.com/showPredictionsLeague.php?idMenu=242

Beezeri
22-10-03, 14:19
Esbjerg - AB - Home win @ 1.57 (Ladbrokes)

Should be pretty clear match...best home team against currently last placed team in the league.

In 12 meetings at Esbjerg between the teams record is 8-2-2....and all meetings 16-4-4

AB will make some changes to the team which lost last time to AaB 0-3 at home. I guess they're pretty messed up at the moment and don't have any chances

Last meetings:

Aug 17, 2003 AB_København - Esbjerg 2 - 4

Oct 6, 2002 AB_København - Esbjerg 1 - 2
Dec 1, 2002 Esbjerg - AB_København 1 - 1
Apr 17, 2003 AB_København - Esbjerg 1 - 4

Beezeri 1/1 (+110)

Palini
22-10-03, 14:25
I'll go for some icehockey again... I have 80 points at the moment.

Icehockey, Sweden, Allsvenskan Norra

Skellefteå-Björklöven 1 ----> 1.50 @expekt

These two teams have been top contenders in Allsvenskan Norra for several years now. However, this year both teams look weaker than previous years, especially Björklöven.

Skellefteå have had some internal turmoil with in their squad and a player left the club recently, but after this they managed to beat Piteå pretty convincingly 6-3 in Piteå, and Piteå have played better than Björklöven this season.

This game have always been concidered to be almost like a derby, very tight games, and emotions always run high when these two teams meet, but this year Skellefteå simply looks stronger. I think and hope that they will win pretty comfortably today and odds around 1.50 tells me that the bookies agree.
They have met once this season, and that game ended 3-3, but then Björklöven played at home, and Björklöven is a totally diffrent team compaired to playing at home or away.

FiDu
22-10-03, 14:44
Ok, time to get away from the bottom.

Rangers - ManU 2 @2.00 in Goldbet (some shitty bookie found via betbrain :))

Well. It is obvious that Rangers are second team in Scotland now. They are dissapointing us big time. And ManU must win this game. If they'd lose or drawn, they may have troubles achieving 1st place.

Nothing more to say :)... Well perhaps I'd like to say that I'm dissapointed with the number of contestans :[

22-10-03, 14:45
my pick:

Champions League / Handicap 0:2

Real Madrid - Partizan Belgrade 1,90 4,00 2,70 1

i dont know why. cause they are better, they have beckham, they are playing at home. and because i will watch this match and i want to see many goals, scored by real off course.

Palini
22-10-03, 16:13
Koffieboer, are you sure this game will take place today? I saw that Expekt has listed this game tomorrow...

Koffieboer
22-10-03, 16:17
you're right, I need a new one

Koffieboer
22-10-03, 16:24
Okay I am a coward. This is a last-man standing competition, and because I already have a nice bet for tomorrow, I'm going for the easy win. Maybe a couple of people will drop off today, although I wish everybody luck. I'm going to consolidate with Real Madrid - Partizan, Real at 1.14 (gamebookers). There is no good tennisbet today, so that's why I am taking soccer.