PDA

View Full Version : Pick of the day

Macak
07-10-03, 17:10
Here is my pick of the day (sorry Tahoma).
Hereford is one of the 5 or 6 top favorites to promote. They have finished at the 5th place the last season and they are still a little bit more ambitious now. They have made a excellent start this season. They have 29 pts after 12 matches and are at the top of the table. Some weeks ago, they have had a very small bad period, with their only loss at Burton (12th at the table)on 19/09, followed by a home draw 3-3 against Gravesend two weeks ago.

They have won 0-1 at Woking (ranked 10) the last week and with this last victory I think we can have confidence again. You can not win all your matches after all.

Hereford will play with almost their full squad at Northwich; only the defender Tretton is injured, but I have noticed that he was already injured at Woking.

Nortwich Victoria is the second bottom. They have only 7 pts after 12 matches (1/2/4). Only one match were won against Tamworth (ranked 18) on 16/08. Two weeks ago, they have lost again at Margate 3-1, and even if their last home amtch finished by a draw at home (3-3 against Acc. Stanley), I consider that they will have a very hard task against Hereford.

They will have two regular defenders unavailable : Royle and Barnard. Both defenders have played - at least - the three last matches with Northwich Victoria.

They have already the third weakest defense in the league and they will play with a new defense against Hereford who have far the best attack in the conference.

I'm for Hereford here. 1.7 @ at GB

Minov
13-08-06, 01:20
Pick of the day 13/08/2006

We can't open new threads for now, so i'll try with some of the old ones.
Post your POD's for today in this topic