PDA

View Full Version : Polish Cup 15.02

DWill
14-02-12, 13:23
PGE Turow Zgorzelec - Asseco Prokom Gdynia
sportingbet
8/10

Prokom last match played against Rytas on Lithuania in tuesday. After the game Prokom fly to Gdynia. Gdynia - Kopenhaga - Wroclaw and in bus traveled to Zgorzelec.
Probably Gdynia without two VERY important player - Motiejunas and Blassingame - before game coach Pacesas say Prokom must save team leaders because Prokom starting in PLK.
Pacesas asked a postponement match,but answer is negative and play tomorrow.
I think with Motiejunas and JBlass is value on Turow, but if Prokom play w/o two leaders for me is big value, i expect odds are dropping.

GL

lopster
14-02-12, 13:38
PGE Turow Zgorzelec - Asseco Prokom Gdynia
sportingbet
8/10

Prokom last match played against Rytas on Lithuania in tuesday. After the game Prokom fly to Gdynia. Gdynia - Kopenhaga - Wroclaw and in bus traveled to Zgorzelec.
Probably Gdynia without two VERY important player - Motiejunas and Blassingame - before game coach Pacesas say Prokom must save team leaders because Prokom starting in PLK.
Pacesas asked a postponement match,but answer is negative and play tomorrow.
I think with Motiejunas and JBlass is value on Turow, but if Prokom play w/o two leaders for me is big value, i expect odds are dropping.

GL

Prokom were playing 2 times this month. is it to much for such "topstars:rolleyes:"? To much physical burden - don`t make me laugh. I think this caoch should think about his training programm, if players are not able to play more than 2 times in 2 weeks.:fp

DWill
14-02-12, 13:43
This not only my words :
http://www.sport.pl/sport-trojmiasto/1,111862,11140635,Asseco_Prokom_Gdynia_bez_liderow _w_cwiercfinale_Pucharu.html

lopster
14-02-12, 13:52
This not only my words :
http://www.sport.pl/sport-trojmiasto/1,111862,11140635,Asseco_Prokom_Gdynia_bez_liderow _w_cwiercfinale_Pucharu.html

i know. i have read the news too... curious, but means, that this polish cup isn`t important for Gdynia.

kkkkk
15-02-12, 09:12
and odds down to 1.50 sadly

Mr.Drop
15-02-12, 11:45
Hi guys...I know that is not chat section but I have only one question for insider-team.Can you say me why you dont wait for few hours with your pick than it have many bookies and can it bet many people?Wait a few hours was enough when it have Expekt,Bah or another good books and many people can take your pick.When it has only a few types books like Unibet, Sportingbet and others are still low levels so it's really for a few people and I do not think its good way.I hav same info as you waited till it lists more books at the bet goes for good money but when you dont wait and give it to 4 free forum at just mash it with the best rate so everything is ko.Whis this one information, must be handled carefully and wait for it to copy the few books otherwise ruin the work of other picks.

Mr.Drop (http://forum.bettingadvice.com/member.php?u=65657) he posted it early so we could take advantage,who wanted to take this pick did it when he psoted it,thats the way to hunt early odds and have an edge when you have good infos,and since he is a good member of this forum he posted it here./kacpro

and please end of ot

gl with pick insider

kNpsb
15-02-12, 15:11
Yeah right, we're here to share valuable infos about games and he did just that. He told us yesterday and at that time all the major bookies had the game in the offer. We got odss over 2 so why wait for the odds to drop. What you are saying makes no sense at all.

Ayon
15-02-12, 15:34
So Motejunas and Blessingame have chances to play or not? Anyone have news??

skrzypek391
15-02-12, 16:11
No chance - they stay in home.

Without Blass and Motejunas they will lose it.

Turow Zgorzelec 10/10

Mr.Drop
15-02-12, 16:15
I dont wont wright the pick here you dont understand my worlds....Bookies dont dropp the odds before the people take bets,they have small limit and whaits what do people.When nobody take picks they give big limits and others bookies give the same odds and than when you post pick can many people take this bet.

kNpsb OK I see that you give here picks from Romania basket.When pinna open your matches then give limit 40-50 euro...When you post your pick with these limits your pick with your odd can take max 1 person.When you whait few hours pinna give big limit,others bookies give the same odds like pinna and than can more people take your pick do you understand what i mean here?

Mr.Drop
15-02-12, 16:19
And yesterday dont have this match al of major bookies...Unibet have this match with limit 120 euro,bet365 have 400 euro and thats all....

lopster
15-02-12, 16:32
I dont wont wright the pick here you dont understand my worlds....Bookies dont dropp the odds before the people take bets,they have small limit and whaits what do people.When nobody take picks they give big limits and others bookies give the same odds and than when you post pick can many people take this bet.

kNpsb OK I see that you give here picks from Romania basket.When pinna open your matches then give limit 40-50 euro...When you post your pick with these limits your pick with your odd can take max 1 person.When you whait few hours pinna give big limit,others bookies give the same odds like pinna and than can more people take your pick do you understand what i mean here?

why do u cry like a little girl. if u so convinced about this game, you can take the handicap at pinnacle (it was 2to3 all night long). now it`s 4.
and moneyline is still around 1,5.
Unibet opened the odds for this game 12th of february - 3 days ago.
only because of u, no one would wait, that u get the best odds and you can laugh about anybody else.

such egoistian guys like you are not welcome in a forum

Mr.Drop
15-02-12, 16:44
You dont understand nothing...I take this bet whith @2.1 and @2.05 around 800euro even before the pick was here so take it easy.Odds around 1.5 are funny and whithout value....When your bets are around 10-50 euros so you do not care about this but if betting is your work and you want put on this bet o lot of money you must be careful about this infos and wait for more bookies when you post it on 4 free forums like insider...

lopster
15-02-12, 17:25
You dont understand nothing...I take this bet whith @2.1 and @2.05 around 800euro even before the pick was here so take it easy.Odds around 1.5 are funny and whithout value....When your bets are around 10-50 euros so you do not care about this but if betting is your work and you want put on this bet o lot of money you must be careful about this infos and wait for more bookies when you post it on 4 free forums like insider...

if he post it here or not. he is not the only one, who knew it.
and if u have placed your bet before the pick, i don`t understand why you are registering here and try to tell someone how to post a pick.
your reasons are maybe correct, but if anybody doing it like that, wait until Pinnacle opened the max. wagers, you have max. a half day before the game starts. and until this time, guys have placed their bets and we get only he s hit...

kNpsb
15-02-12, 17:53
The infos will get to the bookies ears no matter if we write them here or not. The odds would have dropped no matter if he have written or not. An yes we have to post as early as we can so everybody can take advantage of the odds, this is why we\re here. If you\re bookie does not have the game at the time someone writes a tip then change it.

kfcpro
15-02-12, 18:53

with this attitude you can equally good vanish from this forum,you kinda dont get the purpose of what betting forum is for ,and end of this discussion,next posts are deleted

kkkkk
15-02-12, 20:22
lets hope Turow change something.

kNpsb
15-02-12, 21:37
Great tip insider, thanks.

markovic
15-02-12, 21:42
Thanks Insider,pick -4.5 -5.5 after live stats confirm the two players absence before game start.

DWill
15-02-12, 21:53
85:70
+9.2u
easy money

thanks for trusting me and im happy that you played my pick

Dr. T
15-02-12, 22:17
85:70
+9.2u
easy money

thanks for trusting me and im happy that you played my pick