PDA

View Full Version : 28 Iun 20:30 Tre Fiori v Valletta 8.00 4.75 1.28

sica2ro2008
27-06-11, 19:42
28 Iun 20:30 Tre Fiori v Valletta 8.00 4.75 1.28

odds from bet365

fc arges
28-06-11, 09:35
How do they make these odds at this level:confused: Both are poor and i was tinking at Tre Fiori to score...they are at home and should attack & score to have a better chance in this match and 2nd leg!
Posted via my Mobile Device

Fc_Zeta
28-06-11, 11:14
Odds isn't corect i agre but Valleta is much seriosly team than this amaters, in Valleta playing 3 Brasilians players,one Nigerian forward and player from Burkina Faso. Last season in Europa league Valleta played excelent matches against much stronger Ruch Chorzov at home 1-1 ,on away match 0-0. Valleta isn't more club for barmens,fishmans and other amaters like Flori who have just one Albanian ,lol, i can imaginate how playing that player when he playing football in that team,he is Ronaldo for all players here :-D .
Ofcourse Valleta will win this match,but not so much easy,i expekting result like ,0-1,0-2,1-2

g_latsabidze
28-06-11, 12:04
I m thinking to bet ''under'' here. Can Fiori avoid a big loss? I think yes, but dont know much about there teams. Any help appritiated.

sergab
28-06-11, 12:28
Odds isn't corect i agre but Valleta is much seriosly team than this amaters, in Valleta playing 3 Brasilians players,one Nigerian forward and player from Burkina Faso. Last season in Europa league Valleta played excelent matches against much stronger Ruch Chorzov at home 1-1 ,on away match 0-0. Valleta isn't more club for barmens,fishmans and other amaters like Flori who have just one Albanian ,lol, i can imaginate how playing that player when he playing football in that team,he is Ronaldo for all players here :-D .
Ofcourse Valleta will win this match,but not so much easy,i expekting result like ,0-1,0-2,1-2

Agree!!

The coach of Tre Fiori is Tarini of 35 years in the dual role of coach and player (midfielder).
The rose is made up of San Marino amateurs who do other jobs in life: to the dealer by the insurer of home appliances and soft drinks, etc. ...
The unique and rare low-level ex-professionals (Series C) have ages ranging from 37 years and older.
The goalkeeper Bertozzi played in Riccione Interregional category, up to a month ago and now makes its debut C.league.......
The Maltese will have no trouble overcoming the turn.

The odds of the match is so low, 1.25 on average, that invite to play anything.

Ciao

AlfaGT
28-06-11, 12:39
I remember from previous seasons that such games have some kind of a smoke curtain around them, something stinky perhaps (UEFA did some investigations I believe regarding the prerounds)
Both teams absolutely not capable to get in the group phase so why should they not "sell" their game to some organisation ? Maybe a surprise from San Marino team ? I should say a no bet on such games, wait with betting till August when the real teams come in action

Junk Yard Dog
28-06-11, 19:38
Live Streaming Tre Fiori - Valletta

http://www.smtvsanmarino.sm/live/