http://www.shrani.si/f/29/ef/4zb64jUk/0-nhl-15-12.png

Pinnacle

Feri
15-12-10, 12:07
http://www.shrani.si/f/2r/XB/4M5ZkFr9/0-nhl-15-12t.png

Gigx
15-12-10, 16:12
NYR@PIT
I see big value on Rangers here today. Penguins broke their winning streak against Flyers yesterday, however Crosby extended his point streak to 19 games. Good news are come-back for Malkin after injury, who scored 2 last night, but those 2 were only Pens' goals and they come up short. Meanwhile, Rangers are flying after big win over Capitals (7:0), which was their 4th win in 6 games after losing against Pens and managed to win 4/5 on a road lately (only loss was vs. Columbus 3:1). Also, cpt. center Drury is expecting to play after being sidelined for 2 months, which is also quite a boost.
Anyway, Rangers are quite underrated here and odds around 2.50 ML are good enough for me to take. Rangers inc.OT @ 2.50, 4/10

CAR@FLA
Tough to predict a winner here I think, but I'm quite confident this game won't reach a 6-goal number in regulation. Florida didn't score more than 3 goals in 60mins in last 10 and they come after being shutout from Predators' rookie goalie Lindback (22 saves). They have just 8.3% powerplay efficiency and they are still w/o 3 good forwards Olesz, Dvorak and Stillman. Hurricans won 2:1SO vs. Stars and a lot of credits for that goes to goalie Ward who had 38 saves, now averaging 92.5% in league. They are also struggling big to score lately with only 8 goals in last 6 matches (excl. OT and SO). Under 5.5 @ 1.70, 5/10

From others games I'm considering taking Blackhawks (already lost twice vs. Avs, incl. 7:5 on Monday after having 5:4 lead with less than 3mins until the end...Hossa might be back for them).

TudituI
15-12-10, 20:38
Pick #1

NHL
Montreal Canadiens - Philadelphia Flyers
Pick: Montreal /-1,5/
Odds: 3,58

Big rivals are those teams. Last year Flyers manage to eliminate Habs in Conference final.

This year teams met twice:
11/16 MON 3 -PHI 0
11/22 PHI 3 - MON 2
First game was really the fight, because Flyers had 13 penalties and 45 minutes and Habs had 10 penalties and 31 minutes. Montreal scored 3 times, and 2 goals were power play goals. They had of course 100 % penalty killing.
Second game was a bit different. There was not much power play, Philadelphia played serious and clever and they had just 8 min of penalty, Montreal 6 min. the Flyers rallied from a 2-0 deficit to beat the Habs 3-2.

Habs are league leaders in penalty killing with 89,3 PK%. Their power play is not so good, just 16,7 PP%. Flyers are with 82,8 PK% they somewhere in the middle of league. And their power play is also nothing special - 16,2 PP %.

Habs are good at home 11-4-2, but Flyers are also good on the road 9-2-3.

Philadelphia played yesterday at home against Pittsburgh Penguins and they won 3-2. After that win they took lead, not just in Eastern Conference, but in whole league. Habs are third in the Eastern Conference.

Tonight Sergei Bobrovsky will be in the goal for Flyers. He already lost this year against Habs 0-3.

Habs made some changes lately in their rooster. Last year first round pick Max Pacioretty was recalled from AHL by the Canadiens on Sunday after scoring his 17th goal of the season (and itīs quite real, that he'll be playing as a top-six forward on a line with veterans Brian Gionta and Scott Gomez).

I believe Montreal has a big motivation tonight, to beat them. They have just 2 games this year at home in Bell Center (next one against Boston), and then they return at 2nd January. The pending road trip makes this even more of a must-win game for the Habs tonight at home.

Satyr
15-12-10, 22:37
Playing the over. Thought the line would be closer towards 6,5 here to be honest, this is a solid offer on a team that has gone over in 20 out of their 29 games this season. Talking about the Avalanche of course, they're an offensive juggernaut but on the other hand their defense is sub par. Their goalies let in around 3 goals per game (Anderson sits at 2.92 and Budaj at 3.11), even when they do go under it's typically a 3:2 game or a push at six (4:2). Very rarely you will see this team turning a game into a defensive encounter, they just don't play like that, a lot of open ice action and a lot of shots on both sides. Good thing is, Colorado just beat Chicago 7:5 in Chicago 2 days ago, the Hawks will surely want to retalliate, especially since they've now dropped two straight. This one has an over written all over it. 5:3 Hawks.

Pick: Chicago Blackhawks - Colorado Avalanche over 5,5 goals (1.82 @ Pinnacle) 5 units

pau_gasol
15-12-10, 23:44
Preds vs Sharks...Preds are doing very well in this days coming after 2 consecutives wins without conceded not a single goal 3-0 against Panthers and 5-0 against Isls. Backup goalie Lindback made impressive games. Rinne is still out sou Lindback again in goal. Mamy important missing for Preds....so Lombardi is out from the bigging of the season but Erat, Legwand, Kostitsyn all of them are out of doubtfull. Sharks with a very solid team but still not at their best level. They lost at SO against Stars in their last game in HP Pavilion and for sulrely they will want to bounce back. Niitymaki is not 100% fit so Niemi in goal. Setoguchi is doubtfull, but Heatley-JT-Marleau know how to play against Preds, last season they scored 4 of Sharks's 8 goals in last win 8-5 in San Jose against Preds. All in all i expect a solid game from Sharks and confortable win. They are playing very fast and Preds always have problems with those kinds of teams. Sharks to win incl OT and pen at 1,97 @pinnacle 6/10

Feri
16-12-10, 08:36
Congrats guys for one of the best looking threads lately! Reminded me of some 'prosperous' times (also with participation back from then ;) ).
Hope to see you guys around more!
Btw great picks on the Rangers and the OVER!