PDA

View Full Version : Newmarket 16:20

SenD
29-10-05, 11:05
Olympian Odyssey @ 19/20 - 5 pts

Great Gredley's colt with some nice runs taken is gonna to run in this NGK Spark Plugs E.B.F. Maiden Stakes Class 5 race. He's with third place in here, in Newmarket in Class 3 race over 7 furlongs, same distance as today. Lost there quite unlucky to first Primary(5/4 fav) and Alhaitham(9/2) with overall 0.81 lenghts distance. After that he took Dubai Duty Free Golf World Cup Maiden Stakes race in Newbury, 12 days ago, where he was second, after great USA Capricorn Run horse. I belive, that even Saeed's first timer for Dodgem won't be enough, as the same with Lennoxtown and Mussorgsky. Olympian is worth a medium stake, odds are quite short but I belive that they will drop more, as Odyssey started with even money.

Greets

SenD

SenD
29-10-05, 13:16
Price shortened to 5/6 in Ladbrokes as it was expected, now also Sportingodds, bet365 and others are offering only 4/5 on Olympian Odyssey's win... Still some value left and I reccomend taking it, now with 4 pts stake.

Greets

SenD

SenD
29-10-05, 16:08
As predicted, Olympian Odyssey won it quite clearly, with 1 3/4 distance to 2nd placed Degas Art. Odds from SP are 4/5, so 1.8 in european. Hope you've caught them.

Greets

SenD