PDA

View Full Version : Pick of the day 01/05

Koffieboer
01-05-03, 10:18
I'm not sure if picks in this thread are used for rankings (probably not, because they fall in between two competitions), but if you think you have found a very good bet, please post it. You might help someone, and that's the main idea of the threads. Good Luck.

Palini
01-05-03, 13:02
Not much to pick from today but I found something at NHL:

Philadelphia-Ottawa UNDER 4.5 goals ---> 1.85 @expekt

This is two evenly matched teams that at this stage only think of one thing.
"Don't make any stupid mistakes." The team that gets the first goal, can defend and counter attack. I think both teams are going for this tactic, it's all about getting that first goal. Good defences and good goalkeepers makes this bet almost certain in my opinion at this stage.

doberman
01-05-03, 13:43
Well here is dialog me and Danish fella moderator last night , so take it out from there as you wish:

......danish team - slagelse - they have the possibility to win the triple this year as they are in the danish final + euro cup final : slagelse have met Ikast 3 times this season and have won all 3 meetings all there matches have ended over 60 goals
beside Ikast played monday night there 3rd game so slagelse have had moretime to rest and prepare than they had......

Danish ladys handball:

slagelse - Ikast ....1....1.30 my local (have not time to look around)

Nothing much around

ando
01-05-03, 14:37
Not convinced they can win 100% but the:

WEST INDIES v Australia test match looks semi tempting

With the windies at $9.50 for a win. Australia has much less to play for and often seem to lose a test match after wrapping up a series. Would only rank as a 4/10

Result wont be official for up to 5 days too.

milkec
01-05-03, 14:46
Macerata v Modena 1 @1.65 on Gamebooker

Italian voleyball, semifinal 4th match.
Modena is last year winner but this year they are not showed play as they want. Macerata is suprise and they have great chances to promote to the final. Last match at Modena was sure win of Macerata, Modena couldn't do anything. I think Modena can't win today because motivation and form of Macerata is superb now.

one-two
01-05-03, 15:53
Not many good picks today but I liked the odds of this game:

From the Irish Ericom league:

Waterford U. - Bohemian FC - 1X (double chance) Odds: 1.84 Bookie: Expekt

Waterford started very well the season and will be looking to improve further. Bohemians are stronger but they had some troubles and drew 2 games. I expect both teams not to risk too much as they have not bad positions. A draw is more likely but I think 1X will make it sure.

01-05-03, 18:36
Well here is dialog me and Danish fella moderator last night , so take it out from there as you wish:

......danish team - slagelse - they have the possibility to win the triple this year as they are in the danish final + euro cup final : slagelse have met Ikast 3 times this season and have won all 3 meetings all there matches have ended over 60 goals
beside Ikast played monday night there 3rd game so slagelse have had moretime to rest and prepare than they had......

Danish ladys handball:

slagelse - Ikast ....1....1.30 my local (have not time to look around)

Nothing much around
Where can I find a good livescore for this game? I picked over 58.5 @ 1.80...

doberman
01-05-03, 19:26
Well that is better sort of bet which my local do not have couse last 3 games ended over 60....

http://www.livescores.dk/

....Look at it and choose land of choice...
:wink:

Lakini
01-05-03, 22:24
Yankees to beat Mariners 1.5 at GB

Well finally it looks like as if the Yankees are back like we know them from
the start of the season. And tonight, one of their Aces is pitching, Mike
Mussina, 5-0 so far when the very low average of 1.7. His opponent is Joel
Pineiro, who is 4.02 so far. The series between the Yankees and the Mariners
is tied 1:1. At the moment.
Mussina looked so good in his first five starts, that I can't see the
Mariners winning today.

juankaan
01-05-03, 22:40
Mariners to beat Yankees 2.95 at Sportingbet

:D :D :D :D

LAKINI :D :D

:D :D :D :D

Just a pick ... Not for the COMPETITION... I think the COMP is over for April.. And i won't start MAY (if there will be a comp on may ) with such a risky bet.. And i only did send it after i saw LAKINI's pick of day :wink:
I don't advice to take SEATTLE ... NYY are favour here.. But not @1.5
And SEATTLE is not such bad underdog @2.95

Anyway.. I place 4/100 Stakes @2.95 for SEATTLE MARINERS

And hope for a UNDER match , cause Seattle chance to win is best with under here...

GOOD LUCK !!!

ando
01-05-03, 22:40
it doesn't get any closer 59 total but well done doberman, it cashed in for me :)

doberman
02-05-03, 00:35
:D

JS
02-05-03, 18:08
I start to print the tips on a forum, sorry for not so good english :oops: , promise with everyone tips to improve him 8)

Beira Mar - Belenenses 1 @ 2.20 BetAndWin

+ Beira Mar is in a zone of a relegation, with a separation in 3 points from a team taking place in a zone not relegation, at the same time as Belenenses ***8211; in middle table and already nothing will win and Beira Mar well will not lose
+ in the championship in the current circle will carry out domestic games - in the last 4 games of 3 victories and the drawn game with one of leaders Sporting in structure Beira Mar of losses is not present, at the same time as at Belenenses will not play probably 3-4 players of a basis
+in the first circle game was finished by victory Belenenses 3-2, turn of owners to take 3 points on tournament
- position nevertheless Belenenses probably more strongly and besides there can be a stimulus of result the third teams, though position Beira Mar not so good and so, and ahead in the championship of 5 more rounds

04-05-03, 11:20
pick of the day is dead???

Lestat
04-05-03, 13:20
My pick for today is a risky one
Stoke-Reading 1 (2.10@betandwin)
Stoke must not lose to be sure they remain in 1st division.If Brighton wins and stoke loses they relegate.I don't think they will defend as they have not got a good defence.On the other hand Reading is the revelation of the year in 1st division so you don't know what to expect from them.