PDA

View Full Version : Pick of the day 19/4

tahoma
19-04-03, 00:35
My pick of the day is Real Madrid to beat Barcelona @ 1.80 with Cash Point. I will write some arguments for this picks later..

Lakini
19-04-03, 00:48
My pick of the day, without any further explanations, sorry, is:

Bremen (0) to beat Wolfsburg (1) @2.1 at GB

Sunday: (I am leaving to Berlin, so I gotta say this already)

Freiburg (0) @1.82 GB

Monday:

Mainz (1) @1.9 GB

bulldog
19-04-03, 00:53
Parma-Torino over 2.5 @ 1.80 (bet365)

read my prediction here:
http://www.bettingadvice.com/showPredictionsLeague.php?idMenu=81

good bets to all.

juankaan
19-04-03, 02:15
MY PICK ;

SAMSUNSPOR - MALATYASPOR ; Take HOMEWIN @2.1 @CentreBet

TAHOMA wanted me to write something. So i write..

SAMSUNSPOR is in upternd.. And MALATYA without DURO. DURO out of team for unprofessianal behavior.. I don't think SAMSUN will LOSE. (0:0) is save..

The most important think is MISSING GOALS.. OKTAY for SAMSUN missed last week so many chances.. Anyway I think SAMSUN will win..

GOOD LUCK

casabel
19-04-03, 02:53
Middlesbrough v Arsenal :2 (1.85GB)

There is no room for points to be lost and thats why the gunners will play offensively to get the away win!!!I dont think that Arsenal and Manchester U will lose again...

PRAG
19-04-03, 04:01
Hi there !!!
My pick of the day for Saturday is from English Div.2 :

Luton Town v Bristol City :arrow: 2 ............................2.50 at Unibet

Luton is out of the playoff picture and they are thinking of fielding a few youngsters in the remaining games. On top of that they're missing another 5 players through injuries or suspensions. All this helps the cause of highly motivated Bristol City. They're in with a realistic shot at the 2nd spot leading directly to Div.1, but they have to win today and then host their rivals Crew for that spot ! Against a team which, when depleted, likes 0-0 draws, Bristol City with their great offense (73 goals, tops Div.2) can at least score once or twice...

Good luck to all !!! 8)

Pavel
19-04-03, 04:47
OK Pitersson, you may have all the hockey you want today :wink: Kazakhstan looks good to me again; let us see if you are a Polish patriot :wink:

My pick is from Bulgarian soccer championship:

Botev - Naftex X @ 3.4 -> Centrebet

The last time when an online bookmaker was offering a game between these two teams, Botev won against odds of 17.00.
Both teams have no goals in the championship any more (safe from relegation, the top too far away) so I expect the highest odds to happen again, if you know what I mean...
It is possible that Naftex might decide to prove a point after they were robbed by the referee in their last game against Levski. They are definitely the better team, and I won't be surprised if they win. A victory for the host team - very unlikely.

loyalblue
19-04-03, 05:34
Middlesbrough v Arsenal:

Arsenal HT/FT @ 2.90 (Bet365)

Arsenal have a good record at the Riverside stadium with 4 wins from their last 5 there and a healthy goals for/against record of 17-5!

Middlesbrough are on an 8 game unbeaten run but with European qualification out of their reach and Arsenal needing the points desperately, I can see the Gunners coming out of the blocks quick smart.

Blackhol3
19-04-03, 05:59
Sheffield Wed. - Grimsby - 1/1 odds 3.00@blue Square
Read my prediction here:
http://www.bettingadvice.com/showPredictionsLeague.php?idMenu=69

Daneck
19-04-03, 06:28
Polish 1.Liga: Wisla Plock- Ruch Chorzow 1 (1,95) Expekt

Wisla won in Polish cup after choach changing, I expect new coach Jablonski brings fresh air to this team.Wisla need desperatly points to avoid relegation and today they Ruch Chorzow which is potentially weaker than Plock in my opinion and has played really dull and uneffective football this season.

GOOZ
19-04-03, 06:31
MLB Pittsburgh v Chicago Cubs 2 1.63 @ Pinnacle

See my review here:
http://www.bettingadvice.com/showPredictionsLeague.php?idMenu=256

jinx
19-04-03, 06:35
My pick of the day:

France, Ligue 1 - AC Ajaccio - Girondins Bordeaux - Girondins Bordeaux @ 2.25 with Globet (2.35 with Set2Go)

Prediction here (http://www.bettingadvice.com/showPredictionsLeague.php?idMenu=73)

WhyNot?
19-04-03, 07:04
Hello!
My pick for yestarday was wrong (Totteham lost)...sorry for that. For today i have a safer one...

Italy, Serie B
Vicenza - Venezia 1 @1.75 with Victor Chandler (best odd...my local gives 1.65)

Probability: 59% / 27% / 14%
Vicenza is 4th in the table, one point behind the last place that offers promotion to Serie A. They have to win this match to go closer to the 4th leading teams. Not very easy games in the future for Vicenza...so they have to get all the three points against mid-teams like Venezia. Next i'll post Vicenza's upcoming seven matches...and you'll see...not easy ones.

Catania Calcio - Vicenza ---> fights for salvation
Vicenza - Samdoria ---> 1st in the division
Livorno - Vicenza ----> vey good @ home, didn't stopped hoping bout promotion
Vicenza - Lecce ----> direct candidate for promotion
Cagliari - Vicenza ----> very strong team at home
Vicenza - Salernitana ----> finally an easy game
Ternana - Vicenza ----> could be a decisive match...ternana fights for promotion!

Vicenza has a good home record (8-6-1, GA:27-16) and in their last 6 games: 2-2-2. Last match they drew at Bari (fightin to avoid relegation), and before that they won home against Verona. Lately their home record is very very good: 4-1-0 in last five with 12 goals for and just 4 conceeded. A victory against their opponents will give confidence to the players for the next matches, and also will make the chances to promte a little bigger.

On the other hand Venezia is a nice surprize of Serie B. A very good team, away especially, having 2nd record of the division with 5-5-5 in their 15 away matches. Not very good record in last 6 (0-5-1), but the teams hasn't many threats about relegation, at least not for now. Their 5 consecutive draw matches ended last week when they were defeated by Palermo at home. Venezia is not anymore the good away team from the 1st part of the season. They drew away at Salernitana and Genoa...and IMO Vicenza will be a too hard rock for them

Direct matches:
17.11.2002 Venezia Vicenza 1 : 2 Serie B 2002/2003
09.09.2002 Venezia Vicenza 1 : 2 Coppa Italia 2002/2003

So i'll go for VICENZA to win here....maybe a under cover...but very small stake

CYA Later!
Cheers
-paul-

PS also - Joaquim and a few others agree with me as i can see
- another good previe here (http://www.bettingadvice.com/showPredictionsLeague.php?idMenu=82) by Gaetano (8/10)

Sunday i'll be gone so...
Pick of the day for Sunday:

Vitesse Arheim - NEC Nijmegen 1 @2.4 with Interwetten

they need points...
good game against PSV...
NEC is pretty secure in UEFA spot...Roda plays with Ajax

ok
10x
bye[/b]

kale
19-04-03, 07:43
Croatia: NK Varteks Varazdin - Dinamo Zagreb 2 @1.75 Betandwin

Dinamo lost last match against Hajduk.This is maybe the most important
game of the championship. Varteks has big injurie problems. Last 2
games Varteks played without 5 important players.
Dinamo away W09 D01 L01
Varteks home W11 D00 L02

I think, here is 2.
GOOD LUCK
10/11 8)

Prague
19-04-03, 07:55
Aris - Proodeftiki...home win with 1.50 at Centrebet

http://prod.bettingadvice.com/showPredictionsLeague.php?idMenu=79

Lukasz
19-04-03, 08:07
Lakini chose one of his predictions in the BA as his pich of the day so I don't feel like a pig taking:

Hannover- Leverkusen(0:0) 1
1.85 @ GB

Lakini's pred here:
http://www.bettingadvice.com/showPredictionsLeague.php?idMenu=77

Arbiter Elegantiarum
19-04-03, 08:16
Polish League
Widzew Garbarnia 1 1.70 @ Unibet

Prediction here (http://www.bettingadvice.com/showPredictionsLeague.php?idMenu=119)

CG
19-04-03, 08:24
Oswestry Town v BARRY TOWN 2 1.50 @ Globet

Barry Town are 1 point clear at the top of the table. TNS who are in 2nd place are expected to win today at Cwmbran, so Barry can't afford to ease up at all. In the home game earlier in the season, Barry won 4-0 against Oswestry and with Oswestry losing 5-1 at Aberystwyth earlier in the week, they cant be looking forward to the visit of the league leaders.

Result is here Tahoma http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/league_of_wales/2956675.stm

kataholic
19-04-03, 08:31
My pick of the day is from Football Conference:

WOKING H.T - F.T 1/1 @3.75 (BET AND WIN)

Dag&Red will play without some injured players and some that their coach will rest for the playoffs. Woking is desparate for the 3 points. They will play with the same team that was close to win Chester away last week (it was 0-2 until 87'). Woking had 7 draws (!) in their last 7 games... and with some strong opponents as well (2-2 with Chester, 2-2 with Doncaster, 1-1 with Yeovil). Now that they are facing at home a team with many players missing and their mind on the playoffs they should win. They will start the game very offensively, that's for sure, and Half - Time -Full - Time 1-1 for me...

Good Luck to all!! :D

DUKSY
19-04-03, 08:41
Hi,my pick for today is:

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY - GRIMSBY 1 (1,9 WORLDBET)

Sheffield is finally starting to win some points and
today against their direct rival in the bottom anything
else but the win would be a disaster and they would be
on the way to third division.

Lyd
19-04-03, 08:57
My pick:

Wisla Plock- Ruch Chorzow UNDER 1,80@Cashpoint 1,75@Atlantik&Expekt

Match of two teams that are scoring very rarely. Plock scored just two in last five games, and Ruch just a goal more.

You can read excellent Arbiter's analysis here: http://www.bettingadvice.com/showPredictionsLeague.php?idMenu=119

Good luck!

Apollon
19-04-03, 08:58
My pick of the day is ;

Bolton vs West Ham X (3.40 @ Betzone)

13. LEEDS UTD 38
14. ASTON VILLA 38
15. FULHAM 38
16. BIRMINGHAM 38

TOTAL
---------------------------W D L F A GD +/- Pts
17. BOLTON---------8 11 14 36 48 -12 35
[b]18. WEST HAM---7 11 15 37 56 -19 32 DIV.1

Bolton is absoulately gonna try to win this game to be able to get 3 pts and get advantage for the next week..forexample Fulham is playing against Newcastle (may lose), Birmingham plays with Charlton (may lose)
and that calculations is also being made by West Ham...When I look at the records of these two teams, the thing I see that two teams strength is just the same.If anyone is looking for a [b]Draw with a high percentage...I will highly recommend this match.

PS: I'll give recommendations for the Danish Leauge matches on Monday...The last 3 matches I gave was in the pocket. :wink:

Good luck :!:

HADZIJA
19-04-03, 09:12
My pick for today is -
Rennes-Nice 1 @ 2,40 (Bet&Win)
I just have a feeling for this game.

Caesar
19-04-03, 09:47
For today I have a French pick.

Metz is trying to return to Div 1 and being 3rd just to 2 points over Lorian is looking for every point they can get.
At home Metz has 12-3-1 (31-7).

Laval is indifferent being in the middle of the chart.
Away has 3-3-10 (15-24)

So I'll take...

Metz-Laval...1...1,45 (G/Bs)

Good luck to your picks

Yannisss
19-04-03, 10:09
My pick for today

Salernitana-Bari 2 @2,25 Paddy power

http://www.bettingadvice.com/showPredictionsLeague.php?idMenu=120

G luck 2 all of you

IKARUS
19-04-03, 10:11
Well, there has been some discussions lately, that the end of Serie A is going to be very interesting.I agree with that and I think that Juve will stumble in next matches. So Milan and Inter have their chances. I think Milan has a very easy game today. I think they will overcome Empoli, like other teams in the first half of championship. So I`ll take
Milan:Empoli 0:1.25 1 1.83 Pointbet

apriori
19-04-03, 10:11
Hi,

Happy Easter for all betting advisers !!! :P

my pick of the day:

Man Utd - Blackburn (HT/FT) 1/1 :arrow: 2,05 GB
what else in this situation - MU will be champion or not?

greatings
apriori

SpEEdY
19-04-03, 10:22
Romanian League:

Dinamo Bukarest - National 1 @ 3.50 with Globet

I will continue my value bets spree with this one... Dinamo is in must-win situation now with 7 games lost after the winter holydays... You will say that they have been in must-win situation 1 week or 2 weeks ago, but today this is different.. They have beatten National 2-0 last year, and now National is in downtrend... the coach is very angry and i think he will leave the club these days..(just my opinion... guess who the coach is? Walter Zenga :) )... National has also two good players suspended with red cards...
Don't bet all your money on this one.. My recomended stake at this odd 3/10... Good luck :wink:

irvine
19-04-03, 10:22
:wink: dinamo-national 1 3.2 wettpunkt

Dinamo is in a must win situation,natinal without 2 important players(suspended).Dinamo with full team,last year champions must show their real value :!:

irvine
19-04-03, 10:24
:lol: speedy was faster,i will take Dinamo-National 1/1 5.2 wettpunkt

strandns
19-04-03, 10:24
Werder Bremen v VfL Wolfsburg 1/1 2.75 gamebookers

Werder should really get a fly start of this game after their last two impressive away wins at Dortmund and Munchen, and to make up for that last home loss from Hanover.

kojic2003
19-04-03, 10:27
Inter B. - Petrzalka 1@2.27.....gamebookers
Home team has 2 wins in a row and big motivation,because they need 3 points from this match to avoid relegation.They also have good home record and they won in first match 4:1.Away team doesn't need points too much and they are in downtrend period now.

one-two
19-04-03, 10:52
My pick for today is:

Bradford - Watford - 2 Odds: 3.40 Bookie: Interwetten

This is the 4th consecutive trip of the Watford players but really they seem to like it. Last 3 away games they performed exceptionally well, so they're recovering their form from the start of the season. On the other hand Bradford are on convtroversial run - following wins after losses and vice versa. At home they have only 1 win in last 5 matches and the last four matches they had no draw. So, maybe risky but the away win seems logical.

BeeBee
19-04-03, 11:01
My pick of the day is:
Werder Bremen - VfL Wolfsburg 1 @1,8 Paddy Power

Already two pick for this game both very good with higher odds but I go for the safe pick here, straight home win.

Werder Bremen(7) need to win this game in order to help them get into european competition next year, they are only 2 points behind Hertha which is in 4th place. They have games against the main rivals Hertha and Schalke left at home so their chances seem very good.
They have two very impressive away wins in last two games in the division against B. Munchen and Dortmund.

Wolfsburg(8) are 5 points behind Bremen and have little chance of getting into euro comp. with only 6 games left. Wolfsburg's form is very poor, especially in last 2 games ( win over Hannover was totally undeserved) and in addition, they are second worst road team in Bundesliga.

Previous meetings:
2002-11-09 Wolfsburg - Werder Bremen 3-1 (this season)
2002-03-24 Wolfsburg - Werder Bremen 2-0
2001-10-27 Werder Bremen - Wolfsburg 1-0
2001-04-21 Werder Bremen - Wolfsburg 2-3

Home/away stats:
W. Bremen: 8-2-4 gd:28-19
Wolfsburg: 1-4-9 gd: 10-23 (no win last 10 away)

Home teams in German Bundesliga win 47% of their matches this year

Apollon
19-04-03, 11:11
Brescia vs Inter 1 (3.50)

Brescia has been playing 16 rounds without loosing and that brought the team to the 10. place. Many of the matches finished Draw. So there is a clear possibility for X....BUT :!: :!: :!:
Inter comes with some scratches after 0-1 to Milan, and the club must consider the middleweek's match at the Champ.Leauge, where Inter will go to Spain to meet Valencia (with a suitcase which they just have 1-0 from Milano)...
So this tiny little detail makes me to jump from X to 1 and Inter has already a couple of important players out with quarantine----So under these circumtances the odds for the home team (3.50) has an appetizing effect on me :idea: :idea: :idea:
What do you think :?:

Apollon, I deleted the other topic and moved the text here, but you must write which bookmaker you're using..

Bridges
19-04-03, 11:15
Perth Glory - Newcastle UTD 1/1 2,20 at Centrebet

Perth is a much better team and lead the playoffs, Newcastle have only 1 single point in the playoff and have lots of injury and baned players for this match and I belive Perth will win easily in the importen match for Perth here.

Apollon
19-04-03, 11:45
I use a local Danish Bookmaker...But next time I'll come up with a bookmaker too when I give my picks...
Thnx for your help Tahoma...

Good luck

Sonny
19-04-03, 11:51
Hi ,my today's pick is :

Hearts v Celtic 1 1/2:0 2 1,90 [Gamebookers]

It's a little risky tip because Celtic will play next Thursday crucial match in Portugal but i think they will beat Hearts more than one goal.Everybody knows that only 2 clubs are able to be first in Scotland .Rangers and Celtic demolish almost every club in league and now it will be the same.Celtic losts 8 points to Rangers and they must win this one to keep thier hopes alive,so I predict here away win more than one goal .We will se...

HAPPY EASTER FOR EVERYONE

p.s. Bˇjcie si***281; chamy do drugiej ligi wracamy !!! (JAGIELLONIA)

tahoma
19-04-03, 11:53
Ok, Apollon, but you're not allowed to post more than ONE pick every day in the competition and you cannot choose local bookies. Read the rules (http://bettingadvice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6834&sid=d86fae5a3d20d6e2d0b8865a0ef87937) for more information.

I will count your first pick (Bolton-West Ham X) with the price 3.40 @ Betzone.

Apollon
19-04-03, 12:01
I am really really sorry...I was not even aware of that Pick of the day was a competition forum..I just thought people give their picks of the day... :oops:
U can erase my picks than Tahoma...
Very sorry...

Lao
19-04-03, 12:29
Hard to predict anything in todays trotting races, but one of the horces looks as nicely black horse 8)

12 Black Jack Pellini place 1-3 @ 4.50 with Unibet
Sweden Trotting Race 6 14.45

Robert Bergh looks good in this line up of the drivers. The horse present good performance and looks he likes short distance like this race. Many others is more preferable for swedish gamblers, but for me anything can happen in a race like that,

Find results here www.atg.se (http://www.atg.se/ResultatForstaSidaServlet)

paralias
19-04-03, 12:37
My pick of the day is:

Cosenza vs Ancona - A
2.00 @ Bet and Win

See preview here:
http://www.bettingadvice.com/showPredictionsLeague.php?idMenu=82

champ1905
19-04-03, 13:55
my pick of the day isParma v Torino ht1/ft1 1.571@ sportingbet

last week parma showed great efford and they were unlucky against rome.torino is so weak for parma.parma is fighting for cl spot,torino is also fighting for seria but ***305; dont think that they can do

joaquimpeiro
19-04-03, 14:02
MY PICK OF THE DAY IS TRIESTINA-VERONA 1 - 2.40 - BETINTERNET
===============================================
ITALIAN SERIE B - 31TH ROUND - 19 / 4 / 2003
THE ODD NEAR THE EVENT IS THE AVERAGE ODD
19/4/2003
------------
20:30 Triestina-Verona 1-2.26
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE BEST ODD FOR 1 IS 2.40 AT BETINTERNET
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Triestina has still chances of promotion in Serie A,but they have absolutely to win this match to confirm these chances.
In fact this is the standing of Italian Serie B in promotion zone:
(I remember you that the four first teams in the standing will go to Serie A)
-------------------
Sampdoria 54
Siena 53
Ancona 52
Lecce 48
------------------
Vicenza 47
Ternana 46
Triestina 44
Livorno 43
Palermo 43
-----------------
Verona is in an absolutely tranquil place in the standing because they have 7 points more than the teams in the relegation zone.
This is the standing of the Italian Serie B starting from Verona (I remember you that the four last teams in the standing will be relegated in Italian Serie C1):
--------------------
Verona 38
Messina 38
Venezia 38
Ascoli 37
Genoa 34
Bari 31
--------------------
Napoli 31
Catania 31
Cosenza 26
Salernitana 21
--------------------
Therefore it is absolutely clear that Triestina is more motivated than Verona.
I add that Triestina is also stronger than Verona,as the standing obviously says,and has a very good internal score like 10W-2D-3L,with 28 goals scored and 15 goals endured at home.
I also add that Verona is more an internal team,because they obtained 25 of his 38 points at home and they have an external score like 2W-7D-6L,with 16 goals scored and 21 endured away.
I add that Verona obtained his good results away only against little teams.
If you see the teams in the first 7 places in the standingt Verona already lost against Sampdoria.Vicenza and Ternana and they have still to play away against Siena.Lecce and Triestina.
They obtained only a draw against Ancona away when they played against the first teams in the standing
CONCLUSION:
Triestina will win this match because:
1)Triestina is more motivated than Verona
2)Triestina has a very good internal score
3)Verona is an internal team and they obtained points only against the little teams because they lost lost almost all the matches against the better teams of italian Serie B

Szninkiel
19-04-03, 14:07
Today my pick is

NUNBERG - ARMINIA
Nunberg not to score 4.1 - FONBET

I am thinking just like Likini that it seems to be very boring game, so under is good bet.
http://www.bettingadvice.com/showPredictionsLeague.php?idMenu=77
But I decided to go even further I think that if Arminia will play defensivly the match can finish with 0:0 or narow Arminia win. It wiil be very hard for Nunber to score anything.

milkec
19-04-03, 14:26
Genclerbirligi - Elazigspor over 3 @1.8 on Fonbet

Most attacking team play to worse defending team. I think there is nothing more to say

DUKSY
19-04-03, 18:08
Hi,my friend ~STORHAMARSATYR~ is
heaving troubles with his phone lines and he
asked me to post his pick.

SAN ANTONIO - PHOENIX -8,5 1(1,9 NORDICBET)

San Antoniio is the best team this year and they
will have no trouble to win this match with double
figuers.

Beatlejuice
19-04-03, 18:23
REAL MADRID v BARCELONA >2.5 (1.70) @Centrebet

The derby of all derbies!!! Though Real seems to have the upper hand, prices are way too low for a bet on them. I think the safest bet is over 2.5 goals, since these are two purely attacking teams and whatever the outcome may be, I find it difficult to believe that there won't be at least 3 goals. Let's wait and see!!!

flejus
19-04-03, 19:08
I'll try with italian serie b
Palermo-Catania 1 1.75 Expekt

Palermo started the year with great ambitions but soon lost the chance to reach top four. In last week they have started playing better, last six matches without losing (2w and 4d) and they have a tiny chance to fight for promotion. Obviously they have to win against Catania which is the worst away team of all serie B just 2 points in 14 matches.
This is a local match and this bet could be a risky one, but Palermo is playing better and I'm sure that they want to take revenge for the loss in Catania (2-0).