PDA

View Full Version : Coppa Italia 8.14

Magica
14-08-09, 07:56
Hmm, no Coppa picks by anyone yet for the weekend?

Quite a bit of action this weekend, a few i like, i posted at my site today about how i like all three of the AH's (2 to cover, one to win big) mentioning that Livorno to win by 2 over anyone?

Torino not withstanding? not even together a bit, neither of these two is going to be going any further than THIS matchup for Coppa Play, meaning, when the loser is done, the winner who moves on is done next matchup!!

SO its almost pointless to watch it, much less Cap it, but if -130 is all they are going to charge me to see if Torino Cares? Or if Livorno CAN ACTUALLY beat any one by more than a goal? Or if anyone can beat Torino by more than a Goal. They still can find ways to lose, but they dont seem to get thrashed doing it. Plenty of close games they get involved in.

Im testing the.... AH +1 On Torino @ 1.75

Not totally thrilled with line, just that my goodness, i dont think these two teams even know what they are preparing to do in League play this year, much less how to approach a Coppa Match that wont see either team going any deeper, and they both know it.

1 - 1, maybe 2 - 2, or just to settle for the 2 - 1 game is all i can hope for i suppose to just walk away unscaved, stupid goals, in spots we shouldnt even have found them, and the "WHO KNOWS WHAT CAN HAPPEN" when two teams that are this dysfunctional get on the same pitch!! Any Given day! As we know!!

Now....Parma / Novara?

I mean What else is there to do here, Novara? Really? Ok hold on, Lets break this down, Even though Parma didnt do enough to be mentioned by anyone in the off season? This team can still find the net twice, and i dont even doubt that Novara will score too, the prop for both teams to score can be on anyones mind today, because DEFENSE?

Yeah they defend the net as well as i defend my Plate from the damn Cat who wont learn to GET DOWN!! Still manages to sneak off with a bit of my steak, and i just seem to let it happen LoL

This over? IMO is the play to be made though, the price is fine , Expekt lists 1.82, most though are at 1.75 - 1.77 or so and that wont hurt anyone if it doesnt happen juice wise (We call that Juice over here when a line is Under 2.00, then its juiced and you have to pay for it, is what we mean in the states), and I dont think there will be anything to stop it from coming in! And Juice doesnt hurt when you catch the play, odds cant always be the determination to make plays, and there will be PLENTY of 2.20 and 2.05 Plays over the season, but for now? I'm hoping to catch this play too!!

Juice me if you have to, Squeeeeze my ass like a damn Orange, whatever LoL

Parma / Novara ~ Over 2.5 ~ 1.75

Buona Fortuna Peoples, Sorry for trying to be amusing a bit, i hope you took it that way, wasnt trying to be snyde or offending, as long as the action is worthy and i didnt upset anyone!! LoL

Ciao! Ciao!

acmilanfan
14-08-09, 14:18
Amusing - yes sir you are!!! Useful - don't know really.

Parma pick - may be you should've done your homework a bit first or try your luck in the writing business.

Parma is coming into this game with very depleted attack - Reginaldo, old "fox" Lucarelli, Pisanu and Leon are not in the group while the other two credible strikers - Paloschi and Bojinov played just 2 days ago for Italy U21 and Bulgaria respectively. Guidolin will give a chance to couple of the Primavera strikers while Novara surely will try to make upset here like they did in Modena some days ago.

Guess Guidolin is aware of the tough challenge of serie A season ahead and wouldn't mind an early exit from the cup...Over @ these odds is ridiculous. May be value +1 AH on Novara.

As for the other game looks like both Granata and Livorno are taking seriously this game. I don't know why but I feel kinda Livorno will just edge it here. Odds are correct though and wouldn't say there's particular value in this game as well.

"Free" pick for today Trofeo Tim - Milan-Inter - Milan not to lose this one ;)

melkor_morgoth75
14-08-09, 14:37

Parma pick - may be you should've done your homework a bit first or try your luck in the writing business.

Parma is coming into this game with very depleted attack - Reginaldo, old "fox" Lucarelli, Pisanu and Leon are not in the group while the other two credible strikers - Paloschi and Bojinov played just 2 days ago for Italy U21 and Bulgaria respectively. Guidolin will give a chance to couple of the Primavera strikers while Novara surely will try to make upset here like they did in Modena some days ago.

Guess Guidolin is aware of the tough challenge of serie A season ahead and wouldn't mind an early exit from the cup...Over @ these odds is ridiculous. May be value +1 AH on Novara.

As for the other game looks like both Granata and Livorno are taking seriously this game. I don't know why but I feel kinda Livorno will just edge it here. Odds are correct though and wouldn't say there's particular value in this game as well.

I fully quote you mate here ... completely agree with everything.
Only thing, while Novara will give a good fight against Parma for sure, definitely Parma should be able to win this one. There is a good atmosphere in the city for next year, i expect them not to fail in this very first round as the president would not be pleased with the good "investiments" he tried to do this year. I don't believe it's a problem for young Paloschi and Bojonov to play 2 games in a row, even if we are at the beginning of the season. They could play just the 2nd half and it would be enough for Parma to take the win. Low odds anyway, if someone wants to bet here i suggest HT/FT X-1 ... there should be good odds ;)

GL!

mm75

Magica
14-08-09, 16:40

Wow, havent heard that before, ill try my luck with writeups, only been doing it for 17 years so i must need some more experience?!?! Sorry lol

SO you think i didnt do my homework, and you dont like the write up, sweet dude! Grazie for YOUR opinion on that! LoL

Pretty sure i mentioned i wasnt inamorate with the line, but uh, whatever! The Under isnt even remotely an option, so i dont care what odds they gave!

Good luck to all today!

acmilanfan
14-08-09, 17:57
It's not about liking and disliking Amigo. Point is that entire Parma senior offense is ruled out of this game - including Bojinov as I heard. So picking OV @ these odds which you say is "fine price" is at least to say unfounded.
The other point is that when making a statement which can cost money to people you should back it with facts and arguments. The essence of us being here is trying to get a leg in front of the bookies. As i said u r funny - so kinda like u i guess, the style is good now work on the content :)

Cheers

Magica
15-08-09, 10:16
hmm, figured no one would say a word about that total hitting, oh well!

Novara overs are now what? 5 - 0 on the new season? even with a 0 - 0 HT score and supposedly no one on the pitch for Parma!!

I shall walk away 1 - 1 on the day! Torino stunk as i feared, and lost by more than 1, oh well lol

Ciao Ciao!!

Magica
15-08-09, 10:27
may be you should've done your homework a bit first or try your luck in the writing business.

I fully quote you mate here ... completely agree with everything.
They could play just the 2nd half and it would be enough for Parma to take the win. Low odds anyway, if someone wants to bet here i suggest HT/FT X-1 ... there should be good odds ;)

GL!

mm75

Get them books out dudes!! LoL
Next time you guys need stop being so busy quoting and questioning me, and take care of YOUR own plays, we all have our opinions, you make yours, ill make mine, no one here is working together to accomplish anything, so i wont even listen to people say, WE WORK TOGETHER to get people ON THE RIGHT SIDE ??!?! LoL Sure!!

Bettingonproblems
15-08-09, 13:14
Interesting game in Italy today. Bari have very significant absences due to suspensions and injuries. List of unavailable players are:
Meggiorini - 37 games and 18 goals last season
Parisi - 27 games
Barreto - 32 games 23 goals
Rivas - 22 games
Also out Antonelli, important new Bari player and propably Langella and Belomonet, both important. We bet Empoli +0,5 1.88 in 188bet

From: Betting on problems (http://bettingonproblems.blogspot.com/)