PDA

View Full Version : Pick of the day 3/4

tahoma
03-04-03, 09:49
There are no football games to bet on today, and very few other options. The only interesting games are probably European hockey finals:

Finland SM-liiga, final 1/5:

17:30 Kärpät - Tappara

Sweden Elitserien, final 2/7

19:00 Frölunda - Färjestad

Switzerland NLA, final 2/5:

20:00 Lugano - Davos

Germany DEL, semifinal 3/5:

20:15 Kölner Haie - Adler Mannheim

The only game I know something about is the Swedish hockey final between Frölunda and Färjestad. I watched the last game (which Frölunda won after a sudden death-goal in Färjestad), but I think this game is very hard to predict and I would suggest a draw after 60 minutes! But I'll write more about this game later in the subforum Icehockey.

AC_28 has 3 picks left, SpEEdy, hops and Lukasz have to post 2 more picks to complete the competition, and Azilis and reuf vatreni have made 14 picks, so they only need another one to finish.

I know there are not many good betting objects today, but try to pick one anyway. There are still many NHL and NBA games tonight.

Palini
03-04-03, 12:31
Hmm, hard to find any picks at all today, but in my opinion this is todays best bet:

Swedish Icehockey Final, game 2:7
Frölunda-Färjestad

Player to produce most points in the game:

J.Lundqvist (VF)-H.Hyvönen (FBK) 2 ---> 3.30 @expekt

I expect quite a lot goals today as well, and maybe more powerplay goals.
Hyvönen plays a major role in Färjestads PP, so I expect him to produce more points. He's also a better player, in my opinion.

Lucien
03-04-03, 13:55
Hi all,
you are right, that today are only few matches to bet. May be it is time for look overseas at baseball 8) .
My pick of the day is:

Detroit (+1.5) - Minnesota 2 (odds 1.91 - Gamebookers)

Good luck!

Lucien

SpEEdY
03-04-03, 14:12
NHL HOCKEY:

Washington - Ottawa 2 @ 2.40 with Totalbet

I'll try here a bet on the favorites in this derby.. Ottawa are in front of the NHL overall standings along with Dallas.. If they want to get the cup they will need this win... Overall they are far better then Washington who already has a place in the playoffs... I'm a bit affraid because they trail Tampa bay for the first place in the Southeast division... but.. i need this big odd to end up well this competition...

Azilis
03-04-03, 21:06
NBA

L.A Lakers - Dallas Mavs (-3.5) 2 ---> 1.93 @ PlanetPinnacle