PDA

View Full Version : MLB-19/04

Highlander
19-04-05, 08:12
**Riding the "NYY-Streak" as long as last.. :wink:

but one outstanding bet for me today:

Chikago Cubs@Cincinatti

Cubs blew it yesterday, but I cannot see them loosing again tonight, with Mark Prior on the hill, he looks good in his first game and this should be a another win for him , especially against Claussen, a kind of joke for me :wink: ..this should be a big win for the Cubs: better starter, better Bullpen-overall : a well deserved win..hopefully :lol:

other first leans: Texas/Dodgers..we will see it

Good Luck!

ToniGJ
19-04-05, 14:48
Yesterday 2/2
Season 4/6

Well, after the yesterday's run-exibition of NYY, today this is my elections.

SEATTLE MARINERS @ LA ANGELS

Some day could lose Moyer, and today is the day. Pitcher of Angels, Kevin Gregg only allowed three hits and four walks in his start against the Royals.

CLEVELAND INDIANS @ KANSAS CITY ROYALS

Yeahhhh !!!! - Royals won 5-6 8) 8) 8)

Elarton comes into the series off an ineffective outing against the White Sox. He squandered a 4-1 lead early, mostly because he couldn't command his fastball. Elarton needs that pitch to make his others effective.

Bautista had an excellent first start. He needs to stick to his game plan.

zigiss
19-04-05, 14:55
yesterday was good day - many favorites won. maybe today too?
* CHC, NYY (-1,5) looks good 8/10.
* BAL, WAS 6/10.
how long can Dodgers win? Dessens is pitcher who can loose. and i hope for TOR with R.Halladay - i think he can stop BOS.

Highlander
19-04-05, 15:15
Yesterday 2/2
Season 4/6

Well, after the yesterday's run-exibition of NYY, today this is my elections.

SEATTLE MARINERS @ LA ANGELS

Some day could lose Moyer, and today is the day. Pitcher of Angels, Kevin Gregg only allowed three hits and four walks in his start against the Royals.

CLEVELAND INDIANS @ KANSAS CITY ROYALS

Elarton comes into the series off an ineffective outing against the White Sox. He squandered a 4-1 lead early, mostly because he couldn't command his fastball. Elarton needs that pitch to make his others effective.

Bautista had an excellent first start. He needs to stick to his game plan.

:?: Bautista is 0-4 lifetime in day starts (four starts) with an ERA of 10.42. In those games, he has allowed 22 ER's in only 19 innings!!

I called this: horrible :wink:

and Indians are 2-0 with Elarton as Starter*..anyway..Good Luck!

Sportsbstn
19-04-05, 16:06
This is the 2nd highest rated play I have for today, but a lot stronger than my usual 2nd highest.

Book: Pinnacle
Stake: 8/10
Bet: Toronto(Halladay) (2.25) - Boston(Arroyo)

As much as I like cornrows, give me the former cy young pitcher at plus odds any day of the week. Halladay is back to form this year, with a 3.27 ERA, and the Jays are 3-0 in the games he has pitched. Arroyo has struggled pitching in Fenway, he is a MUCH better road pitcher because he gets in trouble with this wall in Boston. His road ERA in 2004 was 3.06 while his home ERA was 5.35, and this has continued this year.

Good Luck,

Mark

Nostrom
19-04-05, 16:34
Match:Arizona Diamondbacks @ Colorado Rockies
Bet: UNDER 12.5 Odds: 2.05 in Sportingbet

4/18/2005 COL 3 - ARI 5 S. Chacon B. Webb Under
4/12/2005 ARI 4 - COL 2 B. Webb S. Chacon Under
4/11/2005 ARI 2 - COL 0 B. Halsey J. Jennings Under

Today: S. Estes J. Francis
In last match:
4/13/2005 ARI 5 - COL 2 S. Estes J. Francis Under
Jeff Francis IP 5.0 Runs 1
Shawn Estes IP 7.0 Runs 1

I only see the under. Good Luck.

Alistair
19-04-05, 16:42
Odds for NYY v TB were just posted 8O

NYY: 1.30
TB: 3.70

I have NEVER seen more lopsided odds for a baseball match in my life.

Despite this however, I am sticking with the Yankees today :? :lol:

Sportsbstn
19-04-05, 17:52
Odds for NYY v TB were just posted

Despite this however, I am sticking with the Yankees today

Odds over the last few years were 1.25 at times on the Yankees at home.

I think it is quite safe to take the run line instead at -1.5 (1.65). Nomo was crushed by Boston in his last outing, and I cant see him limiting the Yankee linup tonight. Yankees should win by 3-5 runs.

bielman
19-04-05, 18:01
Odds for NYY v TB were just posted

Despite this however, I am sticking with the Yankees today

Odds over the last few years were 1.25 at times on the Yankees at home.

I think it is quite safe to take the run line instead at -1.5 (1.65). Nomo was crushed by Boston in his last outing, and I cant see him limiting the Yankee linup tonight. Yankees should win by 3-5 runs.

20 Abr 01:05
Tampa Bay Devil Rays (H Nomo) @ 4.00 //+1.5 @ 2.55
New York Yankees (R Johnson) @ 1.26 //-1.5 @ 1.57 8O

bet365

Sportsbstn
19-04-05, 20:19
New York Yankees (R Johnson) @ 1.26 //-1.5 @ 1.57

Using Bet365 for baseball is your first mistake :lol:

Seriously, their lines are drop dead awful and wide.

Matt
19-04-05, 20:29
St.Louis Cardinals over Pittsburgh Pirates @1.72 (Pinnacle)

This match seems to be a fairly obvious choice, but I simply can not see the Cardinals losing tonight. They are on an uptrend winning four straight games, while the Pirates are on a down trend losing 3 straight. The series between these two teams began last night with St.Louis thrashing Pittsburgh 11-1. Although I expect the score to be closer tonight, I can not see the Red Birds losing to the Pirates.

Tonight Josh Fogg will take the mound for Pittsburgh, and he has been quite succesful so far this season. He is 1-0 with a 2.03ERA, and pitched a no decision in his last outing, allowing 2 runs in seven innings. The righty is only 1-6 in eight career starts against St.Louis, with a monsterous ERA of 9.59. Albert Pujols is batting .450 against him with 3 homeruns in only 20 at bats; Larry Walker, Jim Edmonds, and Mark Grudzielanek have all been quite succesful. I expect him to have some troubles at home tonight against the red hot Cardinals.

Pitching for the Red Birds tonight will be Matt Moris, who is making his first start of the season. Last year he was 14-10 with a 4.72 ERA, but was suffering from some nagging injuries. In his career he is 8-4 against the Pirates with an ERA of only 2.37. He is 4-0 with a 2.84 ERA in five career starts at PNC Park. Matt Moris is not the most over-powering pitcher in the league, but he does have good control and the ability to force batters into ground outs. I can see him having some success tonight against the slumping Pirates.

The Pirates have a better line-up then it seems, but it doesn't compare to that of the Cardinals. Pittsburgh's line-up is topped by Tike Redman, Jason Bay, Craig Wilson, Matt Lawton, and Ty Wiggington; and are batting .237 on the season with 38 runs scored. The Cardinals line-up got off to a poor start, and are only batting .231 at this point, but they have 54 runs scored. Edmonds and Sanders are currently leading the team with 4 homeruns apiece, but Pujols is the teams true leader. Canadian Larry Walker also adds more to the middle part of this line-up. I believe the Cardinals will have no trouble scoring runs tonight off of Josh Fogg and their quite poor bullpen (led by Jose Mesa).

7/10u (ml)
3/10u (rl)
GL

tomting
19-04-05, 22:44
My system picks show two confidence bets:

NY Yankees vs Tampa Bay (Yankees to win -1.5RL)
I guess i had nothing to say more on this game as u can notice yesterday they trashed Tampa. NY Yankees have to start winning games. Nomo will pitch for Tampa Bay, and Johnson will pitch for NY Yankees. Johnson joined yankees coz he knew he will able to get lot of win coz of runs support from batters, and he will also try to prove he is worthy pitcher too.

Chicago Cubs vs Cincinnati (Cubs to win ML)
Highlander has said most of it. Despite Cinci has good home records but i guess they will have hard time tonite. Claussen will pitch for Reds and he has a bad record against the Cubs.

Below show My placed bet:
(1) Yankees to win -2RL
(2) Cubs ML + Yankees ML

That's all for tonite

Records BET10 LOST5

Nostrom
19-04-05, 23:02
Match:Arizona Diamondbacks @ Colorado Rockies
Bet: UNDER 12.5 Odds: 2.05 in Sportingbet

4/18/2005 COL 3 - ARI 5 S. Chacon B. Webb Under
4/12/2005 ARI 4 - COL 2 B. Webb S. Chacon Under
4/11/2005 ARI 2 - COL 0 B. Halsey J. Jennings Under

Today: S. Estes J. Francis
In last match:
4/13/2005 ARI 5 - COL 2 S. Estes J. Francis Under
Jeff Francis IP 5.0 Runs 1
Shawn Estes IP 7.0 Runs 1

I only see the under. Good Luck.

Arizona 1 - Colorado 8.
Fifth match between this teams in this season and fifth UNDER 10.
:D

Alistair
20-04-05, 01:39
The Yankees are beginning to worry me :?

Simpelweg
20-04-05, 01:43
The Yankees are beginning to worry me :?Home run Eduardo Perez for Tampa.. seems to get worse now. :?

cheremos
20-04-05, 01:43
The Yankees are beginning to worry me :?
not only you everybody :cry:

Alistair
20-04-05, 01:45
What a joke. They score enough runs in one inning yesterday than they would usually do in 2 or 3 entire games. Now it seems they can't even score one. Johnson has done well to restrict Tampa Bay to only 3 runs, but he needs support from his bats which is is just not getting! :evil:

JBrown1045
20-04-05, 01:46
anybody considering taking the Giants over the Padres at 2.15?
I mean Jerome Williams looked really good in his only start against the Rockies allowing just one run. While Lawrence is 0-2 and really pitching poorly. What do you guys think?

Alistair
20-04-05, 01:58
3-2 now, Yankees on 1st and 2nd, no outs and back to the top of the batting lineup... *crosses fingers*

JBrown1045
20-04-05, 02:02
3-2 now, Yankees on 1st and 2nd, no outs and back to the top of the batting lineup... *crosses fingers*

Didn't bet on game, but wish you the best of luck. I hope they can come through for you.

Alistair
20-04-05, 02:17
Ugh, they blew it :(

Highlander
20-04-05, 10:37
**Riding the "NYY-Streak" as long as last.. :wink:

but one outstanding bet for me today:

Chikago Cubs@Cincinatti

Cubs blew it yesterday, but I cannot see them loosing again tonight, with Mark Prior on the hill, he looks good in his first game and this should be a another win for him , especially against Claussen, a kind of joke for me :wink: ..this should be a big win for the Cubs: better starter, better Bullpen-overall : a well deserved win..hopefully :lol:

other first leans: Texas/Dodgers..we will see it

Good Luck!

Strike :!: :P