PDA

View Full Version : Pick of the day 23/3

tahoma
22-03-03, 21:42
I have still not updated the picks from Thursday to Saturday, but I promise to do it tomorrow (Sunday)! Sorry again...

Just post your picks guys!

Prague
22-03-03, 22:07
Bohemians - Hradec Kralove (+1)...home win (Bohemians to beat straight handicap) with 3.20 at Sportwetten Gera

Analysis at BettingAdvice and also here in Forum "Eastern football" section. I can just add, that during winter break two important players of Hradec Kralove signed to Bohemians, so guests are weakened and also there's a fresh source of info about upcoming opponent.

Arbiter Elegantiarum
22-03-03, 22:20
Hmm... Now I don`t see too many good bets tommorow. Hard choice so nothing better then back great master Adam Malysz.

23 Mar 03 09:00 Planica K185
Winner
Malysz A. (POL) 1.80

Tommorow competition will be a fight between Malysz and Hautameaki, rest don`t really can beat this two. Matti won today with two great jumps but difference was only 1,2 points. Malysz had some bad luck as he had a little worse wind conditions in second jump. Its the last competiotion of the season, Malysz already assure triumph in general classification and will want to finish the great season with great win and a world record(he is very eager to beat Hautameaki`s 228,5m.).

Lyd
22-03-03, 23:49
Knowing my luck with previous picks, I'm afraid that if I take Galatasaray at home (1,15) - they will also lose... :cry: So i decided to go for a longer shot... So, my pick is...

Como - Bologna 2 (2,70@DirecBet)

Bologna is solid team, but without any away win this season. I think this is going to be the day for it - they are playing against Como, the weakest team in Seria A and weakest host (only one home win in 16 games).

Bridges
22-03-03, 23:59
BIATHLON WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS - Mens 15 km Mst Race H2H

Ole Einar Bj°rndalen Vs. Ricco Gross - 2 2,10 at Unibet

Ole Einar is not in his best form, he did well on the sprint but have been poor since, Gross has been very good and he is in very good form he have got medals in all his race so far, 2 gold 1 silver and 1 Bronze so far in the Championschip I tinck Gross is better than Bj°rndalen at the moment and 2,10 is a good odds on Gross at Unibet.

Macak
23-03-03, 00:09
My pick of the day is :

Sevilla - Alaves 1 1.65 @ betandwin.com

My opinion is that will be a easy win for Sevilla.
Sevilla have best fans is Spain and that is 12 player against weaknes Alaves who strugling with injuries.

Lukasz
23-03-03, 00:14
Today I go for a "banker":

Olympiakos-Aris Saloniki 1
1.3 @ Globet

CG
23-03-03, 01:10
Norwegian Ice Hockey Storhammer v VALERENGA X2 1.48 @ Gamebookers

PRAG
23-03-03, 04:01
Hello again :D

After a gloriously lucky pick yesterday (AEK won the game deep into injury time), my pick for Sunday has to be at least as presumptuous :lol: :lol: :lol:

So, in order to take further my disagreement with my good neighbour Joaquim, I'll pick the only Greek game we saw differently in our predictions (see relevant posts) :

Proodeftiki v Iraklis Salonica :arrow: 1 ............ 3.30 at Planet Pinnacle

I've written a full analysis on it as I mentioned above, but I would just like to say that I consider this to be very risky, however I consider 1X to be ABSOLUTELY SAFE... The obvious question is why don't I take 1X then ? Well, those who live by the odds shall die by the odds 8) (COPYRIGHT PRAG 2003, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GOOZ
23-03-03, 04:44
i have not seen a 2 goal handicap for a while!

Galatasary v Elazigspor 2 (+2) 1.85 @ Gamebookers.

2 goals against Gala...that makes me laugh!

cmf
23-03-03, 07:18
Hello!
My pick for today is Dinamo vs Steaua X @ 3.20 from wettpunkt.com!
You can check out the discussion here:
http://bettingadvice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6438&sid=2e15628fc986bb64e01a5912d36701a4

AEL
23-03-03, 07:36
Hello.
Is my first time here.So my pick for todayis ODENSE-KOGE 1 1.60 8)

Octavian
23-03-03, 10:17
Like always I like to risk a little bit...
Arsenal - Everton X2 @ 2.50 @ Gamebookers!
Heheheheeeeee... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Good luck to all of you...
Bye!

SpEEdY
23-03-03, 10:25
My pick for today:

PSV - AJAX 2 @ 3.85 with Expect

Ajax are high on wave after qulifing in the quarterfinals of Champions League... Today they face the rival in Netherlands Eeresdivision... They are with very high morale and they will do anything to avange their loss against them at Amsterdam Arena.. They will end the win streak of PSV IMO... Take them.. THe odds are too BIG! This is a CLEAR VALUE!!

bulldog
23-03-03, 12:05
roma-piacenza (0:1) 1 @ 2,05 (pointbet)

roma. no one expected such poor results in this tournament, but till now the residual european chances had hidden any roma fans' disappointment. now CL elimination will have to push players to a convincing game today.
piacenza. despite last week homewin against atalanta, the situation is not very encouraging, being 7 points behind 14th place. i don't think they're going to be too much speculative today, draw means little, but their away score tells us a lot: 1/2/9, goals 8/21; in last 6 they have 0/0/6, goals 5/15.

probable line ups
roma. antonioli; cufrŔ, panucci, samuel; caf¨, emerson, dacourt, candela; totti, del vecchio; cassano
piacenza. orlandoni; gurenko, mangone, abbate, tosto; di francesco, baiocco, maresca, marchionni; hubner, zerbini

i think roma will win this match, and this win could be a large one.

ps: both teams had troubles in respective defenses: zebina, aldair, dellas (roma) injured; for piacenza boselli (injured) and lamacchi (disciplinary reasons) will not play as well: so, over 2,5 may be a good bet too.

good luck to all

juankaan
23-03-03, 12:37
MY PICK OF DAY;

GAZIANTEP - BESIKTAS

Take SCORE 1-1 @7.00 @ Gamebookers

But as there is an interesting rule.. I can just take odds @5.00

SO I TAKE ;

DRAW @3.40 @Globet

Erwin
23-03-03, 12:37
Pick of the day:

United States, ATP Nasdaq-100 Open (23/03/03)
Andy Roddick - Todd Martin @1.45 Centrebet

AC_28
23-03-03, 12:58
Hello guys, my pick for today will be a value from italian serie A:

ATALANTA BERGAMO - CHIEVO VERONA 2 ( 4,00 at GoldBet)

Chievo is one of teams, who surprises, if nobody count with this. Today i have feeling, chievo will win... after big defeat at home (0:4) they grab 3 points from atalanta... good value, or warning for all who want bet on Atalanta :lol: :lol: :lol: GL!!!!

jinx
23-03-03, 13:13
My pick of the day:

Spain, Segunda Division - Real CF Oviedo vs Real Zaragoza - Real Zaragoza @ 2.60 with WilliamHill

lsorin
23-03-03, 13:16
Hi my pick of the day is Parma-Lazio 2 2.85 @wettpunkt
Lazio have displayed a powerfull game against besiktas and also in the italian league,especially in the away matches. On the other hand the Mutu-less Parma didn't find their form against the big teams of the championship.
I'm totally confident of this pick!

lsorin
23-03-03, 13:18
jinx your game had allready started when you posted your pick!

Isaac
23-03-03, 13:38
My pick of the day,

Bari - Siena --> 2 @ 3.50 (centrebet)

Read the bettingadvice general predictions section for my prediction.

Yannisss
23-03-03, 13:42
my pick for today

Como-Bolonia X firsthalf @ 2 gamebookers

g luck 2 all of you

Lakini
23-03-03, 14:20
My Pick of the day....but I am not competing seriously anymore....is:

Como-Bologna Scoring Draw (like 1:1, 2:2, 5:5, 13:13)

@ 5.00 at Gamebookers

Palini
23-03-03, 15:14
The best pick of the day is in my opinion:

Chicago-Pittsburgh 2 ---> 3.65 @expekt

I see great value on those odds on Pittsburgh. In my opinion this looks like a very tight game, but with much in favour of Pittsburgh (except that exceptional long losing streak, but Chicago isn't doing much better...)

* Chicago lost yesterday 1-8, while Pittsburgh didn't play.

* Thibault is injured, that's a big minus for Chicago.

* Pittsburgh have met some pretty stiff oposition the last couple of matches
and though they haven't been close to winning any of them, I see an improvement in the results.

* Lemiuex is always Lemieux, and in a good night he can win this game for Pittsburgh. Fata show excellent form.

Two bad teams battling it out, I think it could end up any way you like.

tsakalos
23-03-03, 15:28
Hello guys...
Today's POD... Comes from Danish Superliga...

I didn't know what to pick... so I'll go for a risky one...

AGF Aarhus - FC Kobenhavn...... X 3.30 @ GB

I won't be posting any stats this time, since I believe it's two early since the winter break...
I believe though that FCK, came back rather "cold", and Aarhus may have the chance to get something out of this match... I'm not THAT optimistic about AGF winning this match, as I believe FCK will take it slow today... Let's see...

gLuck to everything you play...

GOOZ
23-03-03, 16:28
Lakini, I'll be looking for that 13-13 draw...I'll bet that would pay you enough to retire on! :lol:

DUKSY
23-03-03, 16:54
Hi,my tip for today is:

TALLERES - COLON SANTA FE 1 (2,3 GAMEBOOKERS)

Talleres is known to be a good home team so
I think that they will win today.

Good luck all.

juankaan
23-03-03, 17:20
MY PICK OF DAY;

GAZIANTEP - BESIKTAS

Take SCORE 1-1 @7.00 @ Gamebookers

But as there is an interesting rule.. I can just take odds @5.00

SO I TAKE ;

DRAW @3.40 @Globet

FT 1-1

I GOT IT.... :wink:

Beezeri
23-03-03, 19:58
I'm a bit late today...so my picks is from NHL

Dallas-St.Louis 1 @ 1,93 (Globet)

Marty Turco could be back between the posts for Dallas for this match...not 100% sure!

Dallas is fighting for the conference title with Detroit and they are really good at home. Dallas hasn't convinced too much lately but it's time to get back on winning ways here.

St.Louis is in good form currently, 8-2-1 in its last 11, is unbeaten in its last three away from home (2-0-1) and is 17-11-6-3 on the road this season. This is 3rd game in 4 days and last night they played against Detroit...so time for a lose!

tahoma
23-03-03, 20:15
My pick of the day:

Real Madrid - Deportivo La Coru˝a HT/FT @ 2.80 with Interwetten.

I just think Real Madrid will score early and win this game pretty easy. Champions League isn't enough for this great team, they'll do everything to win La Primera Division as well.

daystrom
23-03-03, 20:19
Pick of the day Mar 23/03

NHL

Min - Det

Pick

Det -1/2 2 @ 2.04 Planetpinnacle

BOL ALL!