PDA

View Full Version : Pick of the day 19/3

tahoma
19-03-03, 00:31
My pick of the day:

Roma vs Ajax - Roma to score 0-1 goal (under 1.5) @ 1.95 with NordicBet. I think this is a really good bet. I expect this game to end up with few goals and Ajax will probably play pretty defensive since they're happy with a draw from this game.

Standings will be updated later...

bulldog
19-03-03, 00:53
newcastle-barcelona 1 @ 1,80 (interwetten)

motivation will be entirely on the english side; they absolutely need a win to overcome inter. i don't think that leverkusen match can alter this one: english pride is well known and i can't imagine alan shearer and his guys giving up because inter is leading in germany!
newcastle score in 15 home matches of premier league is: 13/1/1, goals 27/9. moreover, 52000 fans will be in st. james' park, so magpies will have an extraordinary incentive!

from bbc: Newcastle: Given, Hughes, Bramble, O'Brien, Bernard, Solano, Dyer, Jenas, Robert, Shearer, Bellamy.
from marca: Barcelona: Víctor Valdés, Oleguer, Andersson, Christanval, Gabri, Rochemback, Iniesta, Mendieta, Motta, Nano, Sergio García.

looking at barca line-up all residual doubts vanish.

That's live. Yesterday I picked Real and later Bulldog was sad because he wanted to take the same bet. Today he "stole" the pick away from me :wink:
sorry for that. hope things will go in the same way as yesterday :wink: .

GOOZ
19-03-03, 01:22
Gaziantepspor v Elazigspor 2

3.60 @ Canbet

Gazi recent form is 1-2-3, and considering they are in the middle of the table, I think a bit of indifference has set in. Elazi, amazingly enough, has 0 wins away on the season so it might be a bit foolish to bet on that, but considering they are in real danger of being relegated, they would be quite happy with a draw. Elazi has been able to draw 2 of their past 3 away games and I think they can do the same here.

PRAG
19-03-03, 02:17
Hi there !!!

My pick for today is again from English Div.1 which was so kind to me on Tuesday's competition :D :

Coventry City v Portsmouth . 2 ...................... 2.10 at Playit

Not too much to be said here... Though Portsmouth's motivation may be questioned, the fact is they belong in a different league (the Premiership)!
Coventry is out of targets for this season and their recent form leaves a lot to be desired...

Good luck everyone !!!

Satyr
19-03-03, 05:08
Roma AS- Ajax Amsterdam...X(3.25 @ ScandicBookmakers)

Roma without Totti.The Italian giant are having a season to forget, and though they will try to get the positive result here, Ajax has been resting some of the key players vs Excelsior(won 2-1), so Ajax will try to win here, to ensure their quarter final spot, and AJAX only needs a draw here if i m not mistakin.

Roma without Totti is a different team than Roma when TOTTI plays.
although Roma still have their chances, I think AJAX will have the lead, and Roma will level, 1-1.Ajax through. :)

Lukasz
19-03-03, 05:17
That's live. Yesterday I picked Real and later Bulldog was sad because he wanted to take the same bet. Today he "stole" the pick away from me :wink: I really want to bet on this one but I couldn't find a bookmaker that offers AH 0:0. Therefore I make my own AH 0:0 bet:

Newcastle-Barcelona 0:0 1 @ 1,32:

26,7% of stake on draw @ 3,75 @ SportingOdds
73,3% of stake on home win @ 1,8 @ Interwetten

Just no reasons for Barca to win this one whereas Newcastle is pumped with motivation and in top form at the moment.

juankaan
19-03-03, 05:21
My Pick Of Day;

KOCAELISPOR - BURSASPOR (+0.5) Take 2 @1.80 @PlanetPinnacle

I think BURSASPOR will win, but it's risky as both teams are important financial cities for Turkey so the buisinessmen will may talk and decide over the match..
It can be fixed.. be carefull.

But i say BURSASPOR WIN and take just for being more sure BURSA (+0.5) After these bad results in the comp :roll:

Isaac
19-03-03, 05:45
Leverkusen - Inter Milan 2 @ 1.70 (Internet1x2).

My Analysis can be found here: http://www.bettingadvice.com/showPredictionsLeague.php?idMenu=120

one-two
19-03-03, 06:05
Roma - Ajax - 2. Odds: 4.55 at Betshop. Comments: here (http://www.bettingadvice.com/showPredictionsLeague.php?idMenu=153)

DUDAS
19-03-03, 06:12
My pick:

AS Roma v Ajax Amsterdam 2 3.75 at Gamebookers

Good luck!!!

one-two wrote first: AS Roma v Ajax Amsterdam 2
then my pick:
Bayer Leverkusen v Inter Milan (HT/FT) 2/2 2.85 at Gamebookers

AC_28
19-03-03, 07:13
Hello,

my pick from CL

Newcastle Barcelona 1. half 1 2,00 at Gamebookers

GL!!!

Arbiter Elegantiarum
19-03-03, 07:31
My pick will be:
Valencia-Arsenal 1 2,2 at Nordicbet

As of Arsenal matters you must read The Gooners Guide (http://goonersguide.com/picks~2i.htm) prediction!

Then I want to add: bye, bye Arsenal... :lol: This team is not a class act that is ready to win in Europe(like MU) yet. So long!
Valencia also is not in best form but... This team is too far more experienced and will get what they want today.

Per
19-03-03, 08:08
Roma-Ajax X2 @1,80 with Expekt.com

Ajax needs the draw to make quarterfinals, and Roma without Totti is a much weaker side so the young guns from Amsterdam will get what they need from Stadio Olimpico.

apriori
19-03-03, 08:25
Hi,

from another fable - today 1st Polish Leage
my pics for today:

Gornik Zabrze - Ruch Chorzow :arrow: 1 :arrow: 1,95 unibet

every score possible but after reflection i choose (and i hope) home win

greatings

apriori

hops
19-03-03, 08:46
My pick will be from NHL:

Colorado - San Jose 1, 1.60 @ Worldbet.

As usual, you can find my prediction here (http://www.bettingadvice.com/showPredictionsLeague.php?idMenu=239).

Isaac
19-03-03, 08:46
You make me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

My pick will be:

As of Arsenal matters you must read The Gooners Guide (http://goonersguide.com/picks~2i.htm) prediction!

Then I want to add: bye, bye Arsenal... :lol: This team is not a class act that is ready to win in Europe(like MU) yet. So long!
Valencia also is not in best form but... This team is too far more experienced and will get what they want today.

Yannisss
19-03-03, 08:50
My pick for today is

A.Shearer score anytime @2 gamebookers

g Luck 2 all of you

Bridges
19-03-03, 08:52
World Championships Biathlon - Khanty-Mansiysk

Men's 20km Individual Winner by Country: A Germany Biahatlon win - odds 4,00 at Centrebet.

Germany have 3 strong Bihatlon man in Gross, Luck and Fisher and all of them espesielly Luck and Gross is very good shooters that is very importent in the 20km, I tinck its good chances for a German campion today.

hops
19-03-03, 09:13
Don't worry :), I think Roma will do a job for Arsenal if they don't do it alone in Valencia (and I doubt they will).

My pick will be:

Satyr
19-03-03, 10:24
Don't worry , I think Roma will do a job for Arsenal if they don't do it alone in Valencia (and I doubt they will).

Roma without Totti if i m not wrong...

No way they re gonna win, Ajax wants to go through also.

Lyd
19-03-03, 10:25
My pick: NEWCASTLE - Barcelona 1-1 (HT-FT) 3,00@Interwetten

Newcastle plays attacking football and is in great form. They'll attack from the first minute and I doubt that Barcelona's second team, with only few first team players, can sustain that presure.

BgSoccerFan
19-03-03, 10:55
All picks form Champions League are already taken so my pick will be in France Ligue 1:

Strasbourg - Bordeaux 2 2.50 @ Gamebookers

Bordeaux are only 3 points behind the leaders and they are in very good serie of matches. They have 3 wins in last 3 games and I think that this serie will continue with this game. Strasbourg were very good home team in the beginning of the championat but now they are a lot weaker. So I think that away win is the best bet for this game.

Erwin
19-03-03, 11:13
My pick is:
Romanian Divizia A
19/3/03-14:30 Gloria Bistrita-Farul Constanta @1.45 Globet

Koffieboer
19-03-03, 11:42
ATP Miami Krajicek - Dent 2 OlympicSports@1.80

Dent is the winner of Memphis 2003 (beat Roddick, Gambill, Philippoussis there) and reached the SF of Scottsdale. Only lost to Hewitt in his last nine matches. Krajicek is 3-3 in his last six matches. He lost to Costa on HC last match (67 67), his returngame looks like nothing. Dent in form can break Krajicek's service, which leaves Krajicek without chance in this match. All hopes for Krajicek are on one last good tournament, and that must be Wimbledon 2003. It's painful to see him lose matches like this against young Americans (lost to Fish too), but not everybody can stop at their peak.

holonia
19-03-03, 11:53
Isaac, I'm going to make you happy:
Valencia - Arsenal 2, @4.00 with premierbet.
The only reason Valencia has a chance to win this game is Arsenal's defensive injuries. In all other aspects, IMO, Arsenal is a better team. Vieira and Campbell have 40-50% chance to play. If at least one of them will play, I think that Arsenal has a good chance in this game. And as Valencia must win this game, Arsenal will be able to score from counter attacks.
My predicition: http://www.bettingadvice.com/showPredictionsLeague.php?idMenu=101
You can also see opinions about this game in the forum (most of them don't think like me :? )

reuf vatreni
19-03-03, 12:10
Hi, my pick for today will be

Champions League round 6

Valencia v Arsenal

T. Henry to score at any time @ 2.20 (Gamebookers)

As we all know Valencia has to win this one in order to go through and they will have to attack. This will be leaving much place for counter.I also think that this will be a game with a couple of goals, maybe 3 or 4. :lol:

GL everyone

ero
19-03-03, 12:44
Hi,

today I pick:

Sigma Olomouc v FC Synot 1 1.80 @ GB

Ero!

hops
19-03-03, 12:54
Don't worry , I think Roma will do a job for Arsenal if they don't do it alone in Valencia (and I doubt they will).

Roma wants to go through also :). They have nice chance if they win at home and Arsenal don't lose. So many combinations... It will be real fun to watch all this action tonight :P .

Beezeri
19-03-03, 12:58
Swindon-Bristol C 2 @ 2,45 (Olympic)

Swindon has signed Junior Lewis on loan from Leicester but that won't change the current form of last 6 games (1-1-4) and three successive defeat.

Manager Andy King is going shake the team up with a few changes and Junior is on the team straight.

City's form is quite opposite (5-0-1) with great goal difference 11-3.

Earlier this season City defeated Swindon 2-0 at home and I suppose there's more to come!

Satyr
19-03-03, 13:04

Roma wants to go through also :). They have nice chance if they win at home and Arsenal don't lose. So many combinations... It will be real fun to watch all this action tonight :P .

Yeah i cant wait! :)...i predict ARSENAL and AJAX going through....

lsorin
19-03-03, 13:18
my pick for today is Bacau - Poli AEK 1 1.40@wettpunkt
Bacau is very strong in this period of time, undefeated for a long time in the champinship, I think they won't have any problems with poorely motivated side from Timisoara.

SpEEdY
19-03-03, 13:25
NHL:
Atlanta - Dallas 2 @ 1.75 with Unibet

Preview:
http://bettingadvice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6389&sid=6e3a901d6e904db880bde8fc1983e4cc
http://www.expertbettingadvice.co.uk/icehockey2.html

Arbiter Elegantiarum
19-03-03, 14:10
Roma wants to go through also :). They have nice chance if they win at home and Arsenal don't lose. So many combinations... It will be real fun to watch all this action tonight :P . Last sentence is the essence - it will be for sure a hot night. Beer and crisps bought already - time for a show!

oko
19-03-03, 14:43
Nothingham For - Derby

0:0 Derby 3.90 Canbet

Should be close game.

oko

jinx
19-03-03, 17:00
My pick of the day:

United States, NHL Stanley Cup - New York Rangers - Buffalo Sabres - New York Rangers @ 1.65 with Odds Alive and Cash Point

_Kap
19-03-03, 17:19
My pick of the day:

Valencia v Arsenal :arrow: S. Wiltord scored Anytime

3,00 at Gamebookers

Good luck!

Pate
19-03-03, 17:39
Hello!
I´m doing so shitty in these competitions that i´m actually happy that you have picked all best matches already that i can´t screw thing´s up :lol:.

I´ll take Boston-Darlington 2 3.30@WilliamHill
_______________Boston boss Neil Thompson is without the suspended Stuart Douglas and Tom Bennett for the home clash with Darlington.
Bennett played during the 1-0 loss against Rochdale at the weekend while Douglas was out with a groin injury.

Both players are paying the penalty for their dismissals against Swansea a fortnight ago.

The Pilgrims have failed to record a win in their last four games to leave them just above the relegation zone and they have not scored in 291 minutes.

Darlington are boosted by the return of defender Ryan Valentine for the crucial trip to fellow strugglers Boston.

Valentine missed Saturday's 2-2 draw with Exeter as he served a one-match suspension but he returns to an otherwise unchanged squad.

That means Stuart Whitehead remains sidelined by an ankle injury and Danny Mellanby is expected to start up front ahead of on-loan Jimmy Corbett following his second-half brace at the weekend.<<copy right BBC :lol: ________________

Lakini
19-03-03, 17:42
Actually, all good picks are taken and I am far away from winning this competition....

So my pick of the day will be:

FRANCA to score anytime @ 4.0 (Gamebookers)

Cause I am sure that Bayer is going to score today, and who else than Franca has the class for it, when Berbatov is out, schneider as well and Brdaric is too blind for.

But actually the most probable scorer for Leverkusen is BUTT...but Gamebookers don't offers that. Cause the goalkeeper is going to shoot the penalties like in his former times when he even scored against Juve...

daystrom
19-03-03, 19:19
Pick of the Day March 19/03

NHL

Florida - Minnesota

Pick 2 @ 2.25 OddsAlive

Florida has scored 2 goals lifetime against Minnesota and given up 12

BOL all.

As usual my one feeble attempt at soccer picking was a dismal failure yesterday (Wigan -1/2)

tomask
19-03-03, 19:23
i'll take a strange bet 8O , i had 5 bad picks so i'll take a 50/50 chance on betting this one :wink: :

as roma -ajax, roma get the first booking (yellow/red card). 1.85 @ gamebookers

i think ajax will overrun the italians in the begining, so one of the defenders or midfielders (also remember they have some injured/suspended players) will make a mistake or correction and get a yellow card for this.

good luck everybody!!

Jedi
19-03-03, 19:32
hi, my pick:

newcastle - barca 3:0 @15.0 (gamebookers)

Arbiter Elegantiarum
19-03-03, 21:37

My pick will be:

Valencia also is not in best form but... This team is too far more experienced and will get what they want today.Sorry Isaac, this is a hard and brutal life. Bye, bye Arsenal. You`re not MU yet...

CG
19-03-03, 21:57
Tahoma, I dont think you pasted my todays pick which I placed in yesterdays thread as I knew I couldnt get on here in time today. It was.....

Again, I wont be on tomorrow in time to post my pick, so I'll post it now....

European Basketball League Efes Pilsen v CSKA MOSCOW B +2.5 2 1.85 @ Gamebookers

The game has just finished 71-69 to Efes Pilsen so my handicap bet is a winner.

Azilis
19-03-03, 22:57
NBA

Milwaukee Bucks - New Jersey Nets 2 ---> 1.40 @ Playit