PDA

View Full Version : Turkish Super League 4-5-6 Oct

MuratCan
02-10-08, 16:48
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/2568/pinnyew0.png (http://imageshack.us)

TonyPlaystation
03-10-08, 07:11
Bursaspor - Galatasaray

Galatasaray qualify to Uefa Group stages but their opponent Swiss side Bellinzona is totally weak team. Now they are looking for getting 3 points in hard away game against strong Bursaspor.

Firstly , i give the big news ahead this game . Galatasaray has 15 injured players. 10 of them wont play certainly. 5 of them is unclear.

Let's have a look this players...

1)Shabani Nonda (Forward ) --- Unclear

In the 2007/08 season he scored 11 goals in the Turkish Super League and 1 goal in the UEFA Cup. In the 2008/09 season Nonda scored 2 goals in the Turkish Super League, 1 goal in the Fortis Turkey Cup and 2 goals in European Cups . He is injured now but coach Skibbe hopes that he will return in the near future. After Bellinzona game coach said : Nonda is not fit enough to play. He is a regular starter. He has chance to play a little.

2)Harry Kewell (Winger / Forward ) --- Unclear

He was injuring during the last league game against Konyaspor. He is a regular starter and superstar of this team. Kewell made his debut for Galatasaray in the Turkish Super Cup where he came on as a substitute after 66 minutes, scoring his first goal for Galatasaray in the 2-1 win over Kayserispor. He also provided the assist leading to the second goal. He scored his second goal for Galatasaray in the first league match of the season against Denizlispor, with Galatasaray going on to win 4-1. He has scored 5 goals in 8 competitive matches for Galatasaray, 3 of which were in the Turkish league. He has chance to play little.

3) Ümit Karan (Forward ) -- Unclear but unlikely to play

The Captain of Galatasaray is injured now. He is a regular starter in the team. He likes amazing goals , his style is like Van Basten maybe. He has played only 2 games this season because of his injury. He is not expected to fit.

4 )Serkan Calik ( Forward) – Certain Miss

He has played 31 games last year in all competition (16 games as a starting eleven .) He has scored 5 goal in his first season. Because he has been used as right winger by coach Karl Heinz Feldkamp. His pace and accelaration is very good. But he is absent in this match.

5) Ayd***305;n Y***305;lmaz ( Right – Left Midfielder ) Unlikely to play

Ayd***305;n played for the Turkish U-17 team that came 4th in the 2005 world youth championship in Peru. He is a product of the Galatasaray Youth Team. Galatasaray fans think Ayd***305;n will be the new golden boy of Turkish football after Arda Turan. He is a regular starter and fan's favourite this year.

6 ) Hasan Sas ( Winger ) Unlikely to play )

Except Kayserispor away game ( which score is 0-0 ) he has played all league games. He is the second captain of the team and important part of the squad. His 10th year in the club , by the way. He is a regular starter.

7 ) Arda Turan (Left or Right Winger ) Certain Miss

He was injuring in the Uefa Game against Bellinzona. He is a product of Galatasaray Youth System and a member of Turkey NT team.He was selected as one of the 100 Best Young Football Players in the World as published by Spanish magazine Don Balón. He was ranked in 8th position. He has played 4 games this season. (5 games played) . He is the future of the club and he will make big impact worldwide area in near future. He is a regular starter.

8 ) Baris Ozbek ( Midfielder ) Certain Miss

Baris cemented his spot as a solid regular starter at Galatasaray in his first season after an impressive start to the season. His style is like Messi. He has scored against Denizlispor this year. He has played 3 games but absent in this match

9 ) Mehmet Topal (Defensive Midfielder) Certain Miss

He is heart of the team. He has played Turkey NT squad in Euro 2008 with Aurelio from Betis in defensive midfield area. He is a real warrior who is needed espceially in away games. He is a regular starter.

10 ) Tobias Linderoth ( Defensive Midfielder ) Certain Miss

He has played first two games in Turcell Super Liga. He is a Swedish National defensive midfielder where he also is asistant captain. His key feature is his tough, dangerous and effective tackling. He is also known for his powerful shot. But he is absent against Bursaspor.

11 ) U***287;ur Uçar (Right Back ) Certain Miss

He is a Turkish football player as right back. He is playing for Turkish U21 National team..U***287;ur is a product of the Galatasaray Youth Team. He made his first team debut in March 2004, just before his 17th birthday.He spent the 2006/07 season on loan at Kayserispor.Upon his return to Galatasaray in the 2007/08 season, U***287;ur quickly became the first choice right fullback. On February 18, 2008 playing against Konyaspor on an icy pitch, he injured his right knee and was ruled out two months after having surgery on February 20, 2008. Now , he is still absent.

12 ) Sabri Sar***305;o***287;lu (Right Back / Midfielder ) Certain Miss

Sabri is a Turkish football player in midfield position. He is a versatile wingback who can also play as a right winger and right back. Apart from his versatility, he is known for his never-ending energy, speed and stamina.Galatasaray fans call him "Speedy Gonzales". He is also a regular member of Turkish national football team and played in EURO 2008, making one assist. He is right-back after U***287;ur Uçar injury but he is absent in this match.

13 ) Emre Güngör (Centre Back ) Certain Miss

Higly rated defender. This young center back is one of Turkey's biggest hopes for future International competitions, and is considered as being the next Bulent Korkmaz. He was mid-season transfer and he was quickly becoming a first team regular. After his performance he was selected Turkey NT Squad by Fatih Terim in summer. But he is absent in this match.

14 ) Ferdi Elmas ( Midfielder ) Certain Miss

During the summer transfer window of 2008, Galatasaray signed the player on a 3-year deal, expiring in June 2011. He is injured for this match and new in the club.

15 ) Orkun U***351;ak ( Goalkeeper ) Certain Miss

Second choice Goalkeeper and has played 28 games last year. De Santcis is in a goalie this year.

As you see above , Galatasaray has a big injury crisis. This week their opponent is not as weak as beat easily. They are in such a hard situation.

Bursaspor has great h2h against Galatasaray on their home field. If we look last eight games this two between , there is 4 Bursaspor victory and 3 draw. Galatasaray won only once.

Bursaspor is one of the solid club of Turkish League.Bursaspor played in the Turkish Superlig between 1967 and 2004. They were relegated to the Second League Category A, the second level of the Turkish League in 2004. They gained promotion back into the Turkish Superlig after topping the Second League Category A in 2006

Bursaspor has great squad. Their goalie is Bulgaria NT GK Dimitar Ivankov. He has big fame with his goalscoring ability.

Galatasaray's ex-player DC Omer Erdogan is vice-captain of the Bursaspor. Also Mustafa Keçeli is great player in defence line.

In midfield ,Kirita is a versatile player who can change the course of the game. The record goalscorer for the Belarus national side with 20 goals , Maxim Romaschenko is the super star of the team. Romaschenko can do everything he want. If you dont believe , you can check this link out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=500AQx9e6oM and watch his last minute goal in last week away game. This goal makes the score 3-2 . In midfield another important star is Yusuf Simsek. He is the one of biggest name in Super League's small clubs. Last year when he was a Denizlispor's playmaker , he has scored 11 goals. He has capped one time in NT and also has played for Fenerbahce (4 years). Yusuf has 2 asists in the league this season already.

In forward line , Peru NT player Zuniga is a new transfer and he was playing in English Premier League early 2000s. Zuniga is real danger for Galatasaray's weak defence line. Of course if he played because Bursaspor's youth academy star Sercan Y***305;ld***305;r***305;m , who is 18 years-old , has scored 4 goals in 4 games this year. This promising young is surprising everybody this year. Another forward Gokhan Gulec started season 2 goals in 2 match (last one is 25 yards shot) but now he is not in form , i think. Brazilian forward Melo is better than him.

So tickets is sold-out two days before the game. Bursaspor has 4 W and 1 L in first five game of the Turkcell Super Liga.

I think Bursaspor will win
At least i'm sure they wont lose.

Bursaspor Double Chance @ 2.00 Eurobet ( I dont believe this offer )
Bursaspor @ 4.85 DIGIBET

Take them before they will aware. Odds will drop quickly , i think .

thecommander
03-10-08, 07:49
I think the key-player here is Kewell. If he is not playing as well (along with Arda) Galatasaray's attacking power will be reduced greatly and the current odds on Bursa are very good then. However if he is playing I think the odds are fair as Baros and Kewell can score a number of goals against any team in Turkish league in a good day.

Apart from the squad can you comment on Bursa's team defence?

There is also the over bet at 2.06 at Pinnacle as of now. especially if kewell plays this is a very good bet and the odds are high enough to take a 1-1 cover if you'd like(@6.5 at expekt) which gives you 1.74 if over and money back if 1-1.

I took over at 2.06 and expect to sell it before the game as the odds for under go up or keep it otherwise.

TonyPlaystation
03-10-08, 08:00
To be honest , i think Harry Kewell wont play , even if he ll be ok . Because next week game with Trabzonspor is more important from this one. Skibbe is very unhappy with this injuries ; as it seems from his speaks over media end of Bellinzona match. I suppose he cant risk Kewell. Kewel has tendencies on long period injury , so he wont be in starting eleven before he is %100. Lets wait and see the match day. But i think Bursaspor odds is extremely high.

stoyan
03-10-08, 09:19
. Because next week game with Trabzonspor is more important from this one.

The match Galatasaray - Trabzon is on 19.10.2008 , next week is WC Qualification

TonyPlaystation
03-10-08, 14:59
. Because next week game with Trabzonspor is more important from this one.

The match Galatasaray - Trabzon is on 19.10.2008 , next week is WC Qualification

Sorry mate , you are right .

By the way , ability hunter Manchester United aprroach to sign Bursaspor 18 years old forward Sercan Yildirim. Very interesting news. I think Manu scouts thinks same with me ''Sercan has a bright future. ''

H_E_M_P_E_S
03-10-08, 16:31
Where is ERHAN ? I like to know What Erhan thinks for this match and any facts?
Thanks !

TonyPlaystation
03-10-08, 16:48
by the way erhan is a fanatic Galatasaray supporter . but i want to ask erhan one question from my side . There is any player in the squad who will play right midfield and right back position for this match ?

TonyPlaystation
03-10-08, 16:53
Galatasaray training report from official site :

http://www.galatasaray.org/futbol/florya/haber/2057.php

Kewell not trained with the team today. Hmmm , seems like more interesting.

YAMAN
03-10-08, 23:27

First off all Bursa not to lose @2.00 is fair. What did u expect ? Even with all these injuries Galatasaray scored 16 goals in last 4 games.

Lets look at the players who generally played in these games :

De Santcis, servet, meira, volkan, hakan balta, serkan , hasan ***351;as, ayhan, arda, kewell, lincoln, baros , nonda

From these players only Arda will be new missing. All other will play and to be honest Arda was not performing that good since he is playing as right winger.

Bursa can win, Galatasaray can win or game can be draw but 2 things are sure :

1) Even Trabzon game would be next week, no trainer rests any player for that game when playing away in Bursa

2) Injuries will not have more effect on team then it used be in last 4 games.

Even Hasan and Nonda will be back !

Probable squad maybe :

De Santcis

Serkan
Servet
Meira
Volkan

Hasan ***350;.
Ayhan
Lincoln
H.Balta

Kewell
Baros

I dont see a sure Bursa not lose game.

All I see a Galatasaray team who is aware of Bursa's power which is the catch point of the game and for me most logical bet is Over 2.5 Goals !

Good Luck To All....

TonyPlaystation
04-10-08, 01:47
Do you think Hasan Sas and Harry Kewell will play certainly ?

You might be Adnan Polat or what ?

Kidding mate , you re a bad joke . Bursaspor will win or at least draw against this weak squad.

silviumro
04-10-08, 08:46
Any opinios for these 2 matches: Ankara-Siva and Konya-Trabzon?
I want to bet for Siva AW and x2 for Trabz with big stakes. What do u thing? Any info? tks

TonyPlaystation
04-10-08, 10:45

First off all Bursa not to lose @2.00 is fair. What did u expect ? Even with all these injuries Galatasaray scored 16 goals in last 4 games.

Lets look at the players who generally played in these games :

De Santcis, servet, meira, volkan, hakan balta, serkan , hasan ***351;as, ayhan, arda, kewell, lincoln, baros , nonda

From these players only Arda will be new missing. All other will play and to be honest Arda was not performing that good since he is playing as right winger.

Bursa can win, Galatasaray can win or game can be draw but 2 things are sure :

1) Even Trabzon game would be next week, no trainer rests any player for that game when playing away in Bursa

2) Injuries will not have more effect on team then it used be in last 4 games.

Even Hasan and Nonda will be back !

Probable squad maybe :

De Santcis

Serkan
Servet
Meira
Volkan

Hasan ***350;.
Ayhan
Lincoln
H.Balta

Kewell
Baros

I dont see a sure Bursa not lose game.

All I see a Galatasaray team who is aware of Bursa's power which is the catch point of the game and for me most logical bet is Over 2.5 Goals !

Good Luck To All....

Your probable squad includes Hasan Sas and Harry Kewell but Hasan Sas is not going to Bursa and also Kewell's situation is still unclear. Even if he will go , probably he wont play.

Take a look ,

http://www.galatasaray.org/futbol/florya/haber/2059.php

Gunwar
04-10-08, 11:35
GS struggled against poor Bellinzona at away. They dont play well nowadays, even against that poor Bellinzona at Ali Sami Yen..

Bursaspor has great fans to support his team even playing against teams from Anatolia.. Bursa is really hard away for all teams in our league..

There'll be great atm. at Bursa and I'm sure that they wont lose this match..

The odds which are above 1.9 for Bursaspor 1X have great value IMO. I took it early and I'm sure that it'll drop during the match day..

GL

YAMAN
04-10-08, 13:27
Do you think Hasan Sas and Harry Kewell will play certainly ?

You might be Adnan Polat or what ?

Kidding mate , you re a bad joke . Bursaspor will win or at least draw against this weak squad.

1) Im not a bad joke + no need to get personal here and if you had read well enough, I didnt say anything about Galatasaray win.

2) Im no A.Polat but even Hasan doesnt play, gis position lately was right back and he can easily be replaced by Serkan .

3) Lets assume that Kewell and Hasan wont play and check the squad according to that :

De Santcis

Serkan
Meira
Servet
Volkan

Mehmet Güven
Ayhan
Lincoln
Hakan Balta

Nonda
Baros

I dont see a "WEAK" squad as you assumed.

I am trying to avoid the misleading here.
ANYONE who wants to bet on Bursa 1X, should do it. Its possible. But, dont do it because of the missings and get misleaded by Tony's "weak team" statement. You have to be crazy to call this team weak. Please be objective. Check the starting 11's by yourself and call this team weak !

Anyway to conclude I believe Over 2.5 is the most logical bet and I am pretty confident about the bet. I even expect to win the bet in first half.

Good Luck !

Ufkexi§tance
04-10-08, 13:43
Ankaraspor - Sivasspor

I didnt expect that Ankara would be the underdog for this one.
Sivas beat Fenerbahce but it's not real test for them IMO cos Fener in a bad run lately even Hacettepe beat them so it will be a tough one for Bulent Uygun's team. Aykut Kocaman's team never lose a match against Sivas including (when Uygun on duty). Ankaraspor on fire, they lost at Trabzon cos TS really wanted to get points at there. Then they lost against solid Antep with full squad. Now Sivas is in a dream world but Aykut Kocaman the coach of Ankaraspor has some suprizes for them IMO. Ankara DNB is worth to try for me.

Ankaraspor (0) - Sivasspor (0)

Pick: H (DNB), Odds: 2.00, Stake: 8, Bookmaker: Sportingbet

GL guys.

Ufkexi§tance
04-10-08, 13:59
Konyaspor - Trabzonspor

Konya was unlucky against Galatasaray last week. First is not but the second goal of GS was the breaking point for that game. Anyway Konya has not a bad squad. And they have a talent but very unlucky goalkeeper Jefferson who s the ex-GK of Trabzonspor. Both team needs point desperately. Why i said desperately ? Maybe some of my friends think about that Trabzon is not the point in that way but for me even TS need a point desperately because after Yattara's leaving. They tried to prove themselves that we could do it at the last one. Today it's the away match without Yattara. It means less creative thing and less turnover as well.
Konya have to get 3 points after the GS lost. It's home and have to recompense GS lost. It means it's a typical draw match for me. With very low stakes.

Pick: Draw, Odds: 3.20, Stake: 3, Bookmaker: Sportingbet

GL guys.

Ufkexi§tance
04-10-08, 14:26
Antalyaspor - Gaziantepspor

Gaziantepspor has very talented foreign players such as Tabata (my favo player of this season in Turkish League, I have still no idea how Antep stuff could bring him to Turkiye), defensive Armand DEUM***304;, Zurita is an other good player, forward; Roberto Da Silva (BETO), Ferraira Pacheco and midfielder Ivan De SOUZA are not bad their squad. And also they have very talent Turkish players as well. One of the best is Erman ÖZGÜR. He is the ex-player of Trabzonspor.
Gaziantepspor is pushing to get UEFA ticket this season. They have enough quality to get that aim IMO. Antalya has a young squad and they are inexperienced such as last 20 min of BJK match. If they could beat BJK, everything should be different for them in a psychological way. Their confidence of themselves was totaly broken after BJK defeat. Now they are still struggling to get point. It will be a tough one for both sides IMO but Antep's odd is tempting. Traditionaly, draw is the best choice but i ll try an over and DNB Antep today. It's a match which is better to bet on Live i guess. So that my stakes will be low before the first whistle.

Antalyaspor (0) - Gaziantepspor (0)

Pick: A (DNB), Odds: 1.90, Stake: 4, Bookmaker: Sportingbet

Pick: Over 2.5, Odds: 2.10, Stake: 2, Bookmaker: Pinnacle Sports

GL guys.

TonyPlaystation
04-10-08, 17:58
LATEST NEWS :

HASAN SAS AND HARRY KEWELL is not in the squad which travel Bursa 1 hours ago.

TonyPlaystation
04-10-08, 18:42
Galatasaray Squad Latest

Arda Turan TRAVEL BUT WILL WATCH GAME IN THE STADIUM
Mehmet Topal NOT TRAVEL
U***287;ur Uçar NOT TRAVEL
Harry Kewell NOT TRAVEL
Hasan Sas NOT TRAVEL
Sabri TRAVEL BUT NOT EXPECTED TO PLAY
Nonda TRAVEL AND EXPECTED TO PLAY
Linderoth NOT TRAVEL
Bar***305;***351; NOT TRAVEL
Serkan Çal***305;k NOT TRAVEL
Ferdi Elmas NOT TRAVEL
Orkun NOT TRAVEL
Emre Güngör NOT TRAVEL
Ayd***305;n TRAVEL BUT NOT EXPECTED TO PLAY
Ümit Karan NOT TRAVEL

TonyPlaystation
04-10-08, 20:03
Mates , i know Turkish is hard to predict but this match is extremely appropiate to risk. Bursspor is a great team and achieve great success in history. This odds is enough to try.

Ufkexi§tance
04-10-08, 20:31
Mates , i know Turkish is hard to predict but this match is extremely appropiate to risk. Bursspor is a great team and achieve great success in history. This odds is enough to try.

Kewell is out so it will be a tough match Galatasaray as we saw it against Bellizona. Kewell means more creativity and more opportunity for GS. Somebody has to take over his role otherwise Bursa can get a or 3 point(s)

There are a lot of match on market like equivalent odds.
Just stand clear of that roulette...

GL guys.

YAMAN
04-10-08, 20:57
LATEST NEWS :

Correct. But, Ayd***305;n + Arda + Nonda are back.

Expected starting 11 ;

De Sanctis, Serkan Kurtulu***351;, Meira, Servet, Volkan, Ayd***305;n, Ayhan, Arda (Mehmet Güven), Hakan, Lincoln, Baros

I dont see a "WEAK SQUAD" - like Tony wrote which is a funny statement.

The biggest disadvantage of Bursa is that Galatasaray and all teams are aware of their strength now. Like Sivas last year, I wont be suprised to see them beating Anatolian teams but losing to big 4s....

Still, Bursa can take point/s since they are at home, Galatasaray tired etc etc. I personally believe in AW but the logical bet is still over 2.5 and Im pretty confident about it.

I dont see this bet either as rulette or any other pure luck casino games.

Its all clear that each team will fight and attack.

No need to mislead people with funny statements, enough is enough !

YAMAN
04-10-08, 21:03

You already wrote your idea. Why are still pushling it and trying to manpulate people ?

bursa_texas
04-10-08, 21:24
all tickets sold in 3 hours.and fans paying 100 liras for 22liras tickets.bursaspor is going good,and tomorrow there will be great athmosphere in the stadium.krita and zuniga injured but they are not really important for now.bursaspor has problem with right back.but we all know that gs has injury problem.maybe nonda,arda and sabri will play but lm sure they cant perform %100.so I dont see that will be a problem.
if Im not wrong,in last time gs played europe game and came to bursa,bursaspor beat them 5-0.and after I watch bellinzona games in istanbul and in switzerland,if that poor team can score 4 goals totaly,Im sure bursaspor can score too.
I wont write my pick coz then other gs fans will call me Im a big fan of bursaspor.
GL guys. ;)

kartakatata
04-10-08, 22:29
Denizlispor-Istanbul Bld.

For me this game is bet of the day.Denizlispor has a very good attacking potential.Darryl Roberts is one of the top 5 strikers list for me in TSL.In defense they're not so good,but they have the experienced Kratochyvlle.Belediye on the other hand has a shaky defense,and also will play with their 3rd goalkeeper.In offense they rely on one player Ibrahim Akin who has been out of form for like 2 years.
Denizli is always a solid home team,and this is the kind of game that they know they must win so their motivation will be very high,and i see a clear home win.
Pick 1

Bursaspor-Galatasaray
Bursaspor always play with 100% against teams from Istanbul,and they're on a great run this year.Galatasaray on the other hand isn't great,but have real quality players.
Galatasray has many injured players,but the expected team on the field is not that "weak" as some people think.It's true they conceeded 4 goals from Bellinzona,but scored 6,and you have to consider the motivation of the players in those games.
It's really hard to predict the outcome because Skibbe is going for the win no matter what the opponent and the stadium is,but a good home team with passionate crowd is against them.

Still, Bursa can take point/s since they are at home, Galatasaray tired etc etc. I personally believe in AW but the logical bet is still over 2.5 and Im pretty confident about it.
I agree wtih YAMAN's statement and go with an OVER 2.5 .

ArdaTuran
05-10-08, 10:35
Bursaspor Galatasaray

Bursa is good at offence..with new transfers Yusuf and Melo they will score at least 1 goal to Galata 's shaky defence.

Galata has important missings..and they played an Uefa match.players will be tired.Arda will play but he was injured at Uefa match..so his performance is questionable..but if he plays he will play at left wing..he is playing more affective at there.ayd***305;n is injured too..so there is only lincoln for make positons for Galata..but he is playing ambitous nowadays..

At home bursa always make trouble for Galata..and they have great form now.

over and x1 double chance great bets for this match..

Stipski
05-10-08, 10:55
Guys , how is the situation with Kaiseri's squad , do they still have a lot of injured players ?

And I guess that the atmosphere in Fener's camp is not good , right ?

So is it smart thing to take Fener @ 1.40 ?

Rado
05-10-08, 11:36
LATEST NEWS :

mate, what is your aim? You already post million of times about Galata's absence, however they still have enough players to beat Bursa away from home. Well, you can call it value. Bursa, with crazy home support, are always dangerous, but you exaggerated it. Foreign members, who knows almost nothing about this league, could think odds on Bursa are bet of the year! Take it easy ;)

djasmu
05-10-08, 12:10
guys, pls some views about fener tonight...tnx :oops:

bursa_texas
05-10-08, 12:36
fb;deivid,vederson,semih,alex,lugano and josico out

FENERBAHÇE
Volkan
Gökhan
Önder
Edu
R.Carlos
Kaz***305;m
Maldonado
Selçuk
Emre
U***287;ur
Güiza

KAYSER***304;SPOR
Souleymanou
Durmu***351;
Ali Turan
Eren Güngör
Toledo (Bilal)
Abdullah (M.Topuz)
Rag***305;p
Saiodu
M.Eren
Aghahowa
Turgay

kayserispor's defence not that bad,and if we think that fb has important missings in attack line,it looks like an under game acording to me.

our local gives>>> Fenerbahçe - Kayserispor 1,25 3,75 8,00

fener can win but I wont bet any money on them for 1.25

maybe small stakes on drawn and 0-0 cs.
if I had to bet this game ,it would be under 2.5

djasmu
05-10-08, 12:39
i have on FB @1.40... pls guys, tell me to take fener :oops:

ucosk
05-10-08, 12:40
Hey everyone, I don't really have much time but seems talk is going around Bursa - Gala game mostly :) Really no exact idea as I am far from following the championship travelling around Benelux, so will skip it.

I'd suggest not take Fener at 1.40 too. Although they are good at home traditionally, they will be missing Alex (*****), Lugano (****) and once more Semih (****) for this game, plus Kayseri is a good team above league average, both teams had European games in midweek but imho Kayseri +1 @ 2.10 on Betsson can be a great choice. Money back even if they lose by one!

GL ;)

Thesoccerexpert
05-10-08, 13:59
Bursa-Galatasaray game is an interesting one ,for the guys who prefers asian handicaps ***305; dont want to say there is a great value on Bursa.Galatsaray can also win but according to possible line-ups what ***305; see is if things starts good for a side this can even be a very heavy defat for any side including visitors.My advice here is for the guys who are betting with small amounts and looking for a long shot for fun.
***304;f u can find something like Bursa -2.5 or some correct scores supporting this maybe if u cant find it it .Will not be a bad choice.Good luck

Ghost
05-10-08, 18:07
Bursaspor 2 - 1 Galatasaray
TonyPlaystation for the President :D

ArdaTuran
05-10-08, 18:25
Bursaspor Galatasaray

Bursa is good at offence..with new transfers Yusuf and Melo they will score at least 1 goal to Galata 's shaky defence.

Galata has important missings..and they played an Uefa match.players will be tired.Arda will play but he was injured at Uefa match..so his performance is questionable..but if he plays he will play at left wing..he is playing more affective at there.ayd***305;n is injured too..so there is only lincoln for make positons for Galata..but he is playing ambitous nowadays..

At home bursa always make trouble for Galata..and they have great form now.

over and x1 double chance great bets for this match..

Bursaspor 2-1 Won good match good picks..

ArdaTuran
05-10-08, 18:27
Alex is out for this match..he is brain for fener..and lugano is out too..he is most important man at defence..kayseri is tired after uefa and they have trouble at scoring..but they have good defence..

Kayserispor +1 asian or under is good bet for this match.

teo81
05-10-08, 18:27
Fenerbache-Kayserispor 1 at 1.50 Betfair

Fenerbache come from a bad period, coach Aragones is under pressure, the team built in the summer is not doing very well, they lost 3 consecutive away matches, and on champions they lost with Porto and draw at home against Dynamo Kiev, Fenerbache is the richest team in Turkey , they have the best players but for the moment they are not a team, Today they will play against Kayserispor a medium high level team on Turkey, they have been eliminated by PSG on uefa cup but they played well on France on thursday, both team will be quite tired after mid week cup tournement but i expect a good match from home side, at home they play always better than away, with home support they can not fail another time, they will miss lugano ,alex, semih, very important players but who will replace them will try to do the best, a team like Fenerbache does not have titular players or reserve players, all are very good.
Home win with high stake, odd at 1.50 is not so , difficult to find these odd for Fenerbache when they play at home.

bursa_texas
05-10-08, 20:21
playstation;good job mate :)

respect.....I did not write my pick here coz erhan would call me a fan of bursaspor,but his picks more fanatic than mines...

tonyps congratulate you for that great prewiew

TonyPlaystation
05-10-08, 20:30
thanks guy , thanks everybody. as i expected , great play from bursaspor and great victory against Galatasaray.

I was in stadium and watched Eskisehirspor-Kocaelispor match. I couldnt watchd Bursa after min 70 .

There will be a fanatic tipsters always , you know why, coz football is a pathetic game this is why we love it .

Profitable weekend and good luck to everyone.

(I have no problem with any forum user by the way. )

alfredo.jack
05-10-08, 20:49
Fenerbahcenin is a joke team
a shame for the great supporters....

bursa_texas
05-10-08, 20:59
I really did not hope that kayseri could score 4 goals :oops:
kayseri scored 2 goals in 5 matches before fb game,and now 4 goals in 1 game.shock :S

Stipski
05-10-08, 22:02
Is Aragones going to be sacked ?? Something must be changed in this team , 1:4 at home is a humulatiacion .. WTF is the problem ??

thecommander
06-10-08, 02:33
nordicbet and a few others has fb-arsenal away win at odds 2, which i think is very good and will drop when the time comes.

ArdaTuran
06-10-08, 08:40
Alex is out for this match..he is brain for fener..and lugano is out too..he is most important man at defence..kayseri is tired after uefa and they have trouble at scoring..but they have good defence..

Kayserispor +1 asian or under is good bet for this match.

FEnerbahçe 1- 4 Kayserispor

good for Asian +1..under was bad..

Ufkexi§tance
06-10-08, 09:36
playstation;good job mate :)

respect.....I did not write my pick here coz erhan would call me a fan of bursaspor,but his picks more fanatic than mines...

tonyps congratulate you for that great prewiew

Agree with you.
Unfortunately, we have many fanatic tipsters in here but they called themselves NOT.

Like the ironic example of Smoking Addiction person's story,

A: Smoking Cigarette is bad for your health. An you are an addicted.
B: No, you are wrong. I have been smoking cigarette for 30 years and i didnt feel any addiction yet.

duhlev
06-10-08, 13:19
Well, from the Big 4 in turkish football only Trabson won in this round, bad defeats for Galata and Fenerbache........so will Besiktas win?? I think YES but the odds are very low.......maybe I'll try HT/FT 1/1 or X/1!

cheers

Saint11
06-10-08, 13:45
Besiktas performance is also bad, true they are on home pitch, but odds are without any value. They lost this game last year. I went with x2 @3.2

Gunwar
06-10-08, 14:07
GS struggled against poor Bellinzona at away. They dont play well nowadays, even against that poor Bellinzona at Ali Sami Yen..

Bursaspor has great fans to support his team even playing against teams from Anatolia.. Bursa is really hard away for all teams in our league..

There'll be great atm. at Bursa and I'm sure that they wont lose this match..

The odds which are above 1.9 for Bursaspor 1X have great value IMO. I took it early and I'm sure that it'll drop during the match day..

GL
Easy money.. ;)

Ufkexi§tance
06-10-08, 14:10
Besiktas performance is also bad, true they are on home pitch, but odds are without any value. They lost this game last year. I went with x2 @3.2

Be careful about your stakes, Hacettepe is nothing at offensive football aproach. They have to score at least 2 goals to take point from BJK which very difficult for them IMO.
I have straight BJK win today in my high stake combo. One of them is Barça Over now waiting for BJK win. Double chance Hacettepe will be a suprize for me. Cos they are very poor. Fenerbahce victory is not a sign for anything for me.

Describer
06-10-08, 16:08
Ukrainian media repoted that this is going to be the last match for Besiktas coach Saglam. Rumours speculate that he will be replaced by current Shakhtar boss Lucescu who already agreed the deal with Demiroren.

Rado
06-10-08, 18:04
Ukrainian media repoted that this is going to be the last match for Besiktas coach Saglam. Rumours speculate that he will be replaced by current Shakhtar boss Lucescu who already agreed the deal with Demiroren.
mate, thx for useful info. Can you gimme link for that? Language doesn't matter.

Describer
06-10-08, 18:35
mate, thx for useful info. Can you gimme link for that? Language doesn't matter.
http://football.ua/ukraine/news/49023/page7.html

Rado
06-10-08, 21:16
http://football.ua/ukraine/news/49023/page7.html
thx for link mate. Their source made me lol. Fotomac news is known with such rumours. Trust me, all the words are wrong what they wrote. :D Everything is gonna be clear tomorrow.