PDA

View Full Version : Pick of the day 23/2

tahoma
23-02-03, 03:27
Palini finished this competition in a superb way. His last pick was Wolverhampton @ 2.40, which means that Palini's final score was 1075 points! Will he be the winner of this competition :?:

I also posted my last pick on Saturday, but my final score wasn't that good, 744 points. :oops:

I will still continue posting my best pick of the day here even though it won't be included in any tables, etc. I hope everybody who already posted 15 picks will continue sharing his pick of the day with us!

More comments and perhaps some thoughts about the future of this competition later today!

Good luck! :)

tahoma
23-02-03, 03:33
Sociedad - Osasuna 1, @1.75 with centrebet. I hope I´ll have time to publish a pick about this game, if Sociedad won´t have injured players. Sociedad is still the leader, they have a bad period but this game is crucial for them and I still believe they can compete on the title this year.

juankaan
23-02-03, 08:05
Sociedad - Osasuna 1, @1.75 with centrebet. I hope I´ll have time to publish a pick about this game, if Sociedad won´t have injured players. Sociedad is still the leader, they have a bad period but this game is crucial for them and I still believe they can compete on the title this year.

I completely agree about this match REAL SOCIEDAT win 1.75 is the best pick toda.
But as HOLONIA did take it my pick for today is;

Gaziantepspor v Elazigspor 0:1
Take HOME @2.25 @gamebookers.

Koffieboer
23-02-03, 08:30
Rotterdam ATP Mirnyi - Sluiter 1 Gamebookers@1.72
Memphis ATP Roddick - Dent 1 Gamebookers@1.31
but the best bet probably is
Enschede KNHB DHC - OHVB Koffieboer to score Localbookie@2.50

Good luck

Prague
23-02-03, 10:28
Plzen - Vitkovice...home win with 2.0 at Worldbet. Prediction here at BettingAdvice Forum "Euro Hockey" section.

one-two
23-02-03, 10:30
I know I cannot get into the competition but I'd like to make a brave predictions:

R. Sociedad - Osasuna - X (3.35 Oddsalive)

AC_28
23-02-03, 10:39
Hello,

my pick for sunday:

Italian serie A: BOLOGNA - EMPOLI 1 ( 1,85 at gamebookers )

GL!!!

borex74
23-02-03, 11:41
Im lost my form in this competition after 6/6 3/0 :cry:

But most importnat to me is that i enjoy this week in my real betting :D

Today my pic is from Turkey

ANKARA-ALTAY HOME WIN AT 1,85 IN SPORTWETTEN GERRA

Erwin
23-02-03, 11:49
My pick is:
Rayo-Valencia @2.15 Centrebet

Daglashen
23-02-03, 12:37
My pick is:
Teplice - Ostrava @ 1.75 @ Nordicbet
I think that Teplice looks hot right now. Home record: 7-0-1! And in their last 2 home games against Ostrava, Teplice won with the same score: 4-0!

DUKSY
23-02-03, 13:03
Hi,my pick for today is:

SALERNITANA - LECCE 2 at HT (2,9 GAMEBOOKERS)

Salernitana is the weekest team in the second league
and they are playing with young team who can't even
score a goal for last 7 games.
Lecce is one of the stronger teams in league and a candidate
for seria A.Lecce just have to win.

Good luck all.

oko
23-02-03, 13:06
Ski Jumping Val di Fiemme
Team Competition
Finland to win
Oddsalive and B&W @ 1.80

oko

casabel
23-02-03, 13:40
Olimpiakos-PAOK OVER----->1.55GB...it looks like the safest bet for today...good luck to all

fotis
23-02-03, 14:05
Lazio-Atalanta (+1 Euro handicap) 2 @ 2.25 BlueSquare.
Lazio won once last six (seven including Uefa), Atalanta's last defeat was back in mid-December 2002.

Proud
23-02-03, 14:53
Today I try a Liverpool win over Birmingham. Liverpool is without Diuf (i think thats good) also without Smicher (not so good). Birmingham has lost a coupple of home games.

So Liverpool @ 2,00 Unibet

juankaan
23-02-03, 14:54
Gaziantepspor v Elazigspor 0:1
Take HOME @2.25 @gamebookers.

Bad choice.... The game postponed. So my pick is for today is;

Louvièroise v Lommel 0:1 Take 1 @3.00 @gamebookers.
------------------------

Satyr
23-02-03, 16:54
What a finish of this competition!!!!!!!!!good work for Palini as he got Wolves yesterday!.

I now have 1064 points(if i m not mistakin)so i need minimal odds to take over;I watched NHL odds today,but they dont seem secure enough.

I know there are some contestants who could overtake me and Palini(Azilis for example),but still i will take this match as my last pick:::>...

MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES vs PHOENIX SUNS......11.31@Olympic Sports,William Hill,etc.

Minnesota is 8-2 in their last 10;the only team better are the Spurs(9-1),and Wolves are just raising their form for playoffs,so Garnett and co.should win this.But it wont be easy,as Suns are also a great team.
My pick are Wolves,though(i ve just noticed the similarity,Palini s last pick were also the "WOLVES"..(WOLVERHAMPTON!!!)...hehe coincidence.

GL to all.

~Alan~

casabel
23-02-03, 19:11
hope you took my pick!!!!!OLIBIAKOS-PAOK 2-1 HT...That will be an OOOOOVVEEEERRRR....

casabel
23-02-03, 20:10
FINAL SCORE 4-3!!!YEAH...

Palini
23-02-03, 22:27
I really enjoyed this competition so I'll keep posting my picks. I just can't stay away. =) I'll go for NHL today:

Tampa Bay-Buffalo 1 --->1.85 @ expekt

Tampa is a better team under usual circumstances and tonight it seems to be "Usual circumstances". No injury problems for Tampa, they play at home against the worst team in the whole NHL, they show good form at the moment, and maybe most importantly...they really need points to keep their play off spot. They can't afford to lose points at this kind of home games.
I've said it before. NHL isn't always logical, but all logic, in my opinion, points to a home victory.

And StorhamarSatyr, good luck with your pick tonight. Wolves and wolves, I really like that one! :D

Koffieboer
24-02-03, 00:59
Enschede KNHB DHC - OHVB Koffieboer to score Localbookie@2.50Uhm, it was no success since we lost 8-0! hehe

Satyr
24-02-03, 01:25
Enschede KNHB DHC - OHVB Koffieboer to score Localbookie@2.50Uhm, it was no success since we lost 8-0! hehe

Does "We" mean you play for this team? 8O

AC_28
24-02-03, 07:24
...on the other side, it was very nice over :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: