PDA

View Full Version : Swedish 1st Allsvenskan 14th July

distinctive
14-07-08, 10:13
Orebro SK - Sundsvall 104 2.14 3.19 3.13 14.07.2008 - 19:00
Malmö FF - Hammarby 105 1.92 3.26 3.63 14.07.2008 - 20:00

betexplorer

Malmo has a lot of missings... :idea: so,careful with this bet...
missing for home side:
Anders Andersson, Babis Stefanidis, Labinot Harbuzi, Daniel Andersson, Gabriel, Joakim Nilsson, Agon Mehmeti , Niklas Skoog

new comer Jimmy Touma,is available for his coach...

Hammarby is missing:José Monteiro, Petter Andersson & Erkan Zengin.
meanwhile David Johansson returns to the squad today...

Malmö Ff:
Keepers:Jonas Sandqvist, Dusan Melichárek

Defenders:Anes Mravac, Markus Halsti, Ulrich Vinzents, Jimmy Dixon, Christian Järdler

Middfielders,Attackers:
Robert Åhman Persson, Jonatan Johansson, Jeffrey Aubynn, Ola Toivonen, Edward Ofere, Robin Nilsson, Guillermo Molina, Jiloan Hamad, Jimmy Touma.

Hammarby:
2. David Johansson
4. Christian Traoré
6. Louay "Lolo" Chanko
8. Olof Guterstam
10. Charlie Davies
11. Freddy Söderberg
14. Mikkel Jensen
18. Haris Laitinen
19. Paulinho Guará
20. Alagie Sosseh
22. Sebastian Castro-Tello
26. Simon Helg
27. Matthias Olsson
29. Carlos Gaete
30. George Moussan
32. Marcus Törnstrand
35. Kristoffer "Poppen" Björklund

Palini
14-07-08, 10:57
Hammarby is missing:José Monteiro, Petter Andersson & Erkan Zengin.
meanwhile David Johansson returns to the squad today...

You forgot Rami Shaaban, Emil Johansson, Kleber Saarenpää and Erland Hellström.

distinctive
14-07-08, 11:05
don't know how i missed that...but if they aren't injured (at least i didn't see anything)...and they aren't convocated...

isn't worth it to mention them ;)

what's with them...longtermed injuries???????

nikola_scg
14-07-08, 11:06
Malmo has a lot of missings... :idea: so,careful with this bet...
missing for home side:
Anders Andersson, Babis Stefanidis, Labinot Harbuzi, Daniel Andersson, Gabriel, Joakim Nilsson, Agon Mehmeti , Niklas Skoog

new comer Jimmy Touma,is available for his coach...

I have checked these missings in Malmo. Looks most of them are not important or maybe they are important but didn't play in most of the matches this season. So, it is big question are they really weakened today.

Also, what are the importance of Hammarby missings? Palini or other swedish tipsters, could you help with more details?

Palini
14-07-08, 12:06
Well, I'd say that the missing players of both Malmö FF and Hammarby are about equal. The suspension of Petter Andersson is a huge blow for Hammarby's offensive, and the defence is still pretty much a joke, even though the return of Traore and David Johansson should hopefully lead to a bit more stability. And the missing of Daniel Andersson should be a hugh blow for Malmö, that already look a bit thin in inner midfield. Both teams are really dented hard, and it's difficult to predict anything about this game. I guess best reserves will win. Hammarby recently defeated Malmö 3-2 in the cup, but I have a feeling that we won't see that many goals in this game. Pretty much anything looks possible, so I'll pass on this one.

Palini
14-07-08, 12:16
don't know how i missed that...but if they aren't injured (at least i didn't see anything)...and they aren't convocated...

isn't worth it to mention them ;)

what's with them...longtermed injuries???????

Oh, no, they are injured all right. Shaaban is the reserve keeper for Swedens national team, so he will be soarly missed, and he's out for the rest of the season. Emil Johansson is a young and promising player that plays for Swedens U21 national team, but unfortunetly his been injured most of this season so far, and have only played a few games. Saarenpää though played in most of Hammarby's games before the break for the EC, but has injured himself this summer, and have also been ruled out. Erland Hellström have a long term injury.

But you mentioned players in Malmö like Joakim Nilsson, Agon Mehmeti , Niklas Skoog.
Rami Shaaban, Emil Johansson and Kleber Saarenpää have played a lot more this season, than the three Malmö-players. Anders Andersson and Babis Stefanidis have also very limited time of play with Malmö this season, if any at all. At least the long termed injured Andersson haven't played a minute for Malmö so far, this season in Allsvenskan.

silo777
14-07-08, 12:21
Skador: Anders Andersson, Babis Stefanidis (båda benbrott), Labinot Harbuzi, Daniel Andersson, Gabriel (alla lårskada), Joakim Nilsson (fotled), Agon Mehmeti (höft), Niklas Skoog (knä).

När MFF-tränaren Roland Nilsson tar ut truppen till måndagens hemmamatch mot Hammarby behöver han inte grunna så länge på vilka spelare som ska ingå: med undantag av nyuppflyttade juniorbacken Jasmin Sudic är alla som över huvud taget kan vara med uttagna. För så hårt skadedrabbat är MFF för närvarande: åtta man är borta.

from official web site of MFF

for those who aint so good in swedish:

coach is scraping together all available players possible due to all injuries in the squad. 8 players are gone for tonight.

well we all remember same situation with sirius-væsby a while back in superettan, so soccer is soccer and everything is possible, however im going on hammerby +0,5 tonight or might be laying malmø big on this one to around 2,08.

brumm
14-07-08, 12:23
defence from malmo looks rock solid with the absentees they have in mind , only question who will partner Dixons?? Halsti is a good defender?

Junk Yard Dog
14-07-08, 14:49
MFF 4-4-2
Jonas Sandqvist
Ulrich Vinzents- Markus Halsti - Jimmy Dixon - Christian Järdler
Guillermo Molins - Robert Åhman-Persson - Robin Nilsson - Jeffrey Aubynn
Ola Toivonen - Jonatan Johansson

bench: GK Dusan Melichárek, Anes Mravac, Jimmy Touma, Jiloan Hamad, Edward Ofere

Palini
14-07-08, 15:23
This was Malmös starting eleven in that cup game against Hammarby...

1. Jonas Sandqvist

16. Christian Järdler
4. Jimmy Dixon
5. Gabriel
2. Ulrich Vinzents

11. Jeffrey Aubynn
30. Daniel Andersson
23. Labinot Harbuzi
34. Guillermo Molins

31. Jonatan Johansson
20. Ola Toivonen

And this was Malmö's starting eleven in the premier game of allsvenskan against IFK Göteborg back in april...

1 Jonas Sandqvist
2 Ulrich Vinzents
4 Jimmy Dixon
5 Gabriel
9 Niklas Skoog
11 Jeffrey Aubynn
14 Guillermo Molins
20 Ola Toivonen
25 Behrang Safari
30 Daniel Andersson
31 Jonatan Johansson

Binny
14-07-08, 15:46
MFF 4-4-2
Jonas Sandqvist
Ulrich Vinzents- Markus Halsti - Jimmy Dixon - Christian Järdler
Guillermo Molins - Robert Åhman-Persson - Robin Nilsson - Jeffrey Aubynn
Ola Toivonen - Jonatan Johansson

bench: GK Dusan Melichárek, Anes Mravac, Jimmy Touma, Jiloan Hamad, Edward Ofere

Must bet better do Toivonen in midfield and Ofere alongside JJ :o

14-07-08, 15:47
i read more list of players in swedish thread than daily newspaper in real life.

Frankie
14-07-08, 15:54
If Hammarby could have Petter Andersson in the team,i think Hammarby AW would be my choice.
His absence is a big blow for Bajen,no doubt, and the problem also is who will replace him?
This is the expected starting eleven from svenskfotboll.se
Kristoffer Björklund - David Johansson, Mikkel Jensen, Christian Traoré, Alagie Sosseh - Sebastian Castro-Tello, Loauy Chanko, Haris Laitinen, Simon Helg - Paulinho Guará, Charlie Davies

David Johansson back and that's good new,he replaces Monteiro
Castro-Tello replaces Zengin
Petter Andersson replaced by.......Simon Helg :oops:

Malmo is allmost the same of last match when they took draw away at Sundsvall 0-0 and missed a penalty

Dixon for Gabriel in central defence and younger Robin Nilsson for Joakim Nilsson.

For me no bet

Corpobal
14-07-08, 16:28
This odds is gone now as I wrote the text about 12 hours ago, but the situation is the same in the teams so maybe it can be useful.

Malmö FF - Hammarby

Malmö will be far from full strength in this match, captain Daniel Andersson is still gone from the midfield and so is Harbuzi, Joakim Nilsson, central defender Gabriel and veteran striker Skoog. The home side will field an inexperienced central midfield that will probably have a hard time in this match, Hammarby turned a 2-0 deficit into a 3-2 win at Malmö in the cup a few weeks ago and luckily for them their striker Charlie Davies has finally started to deliver goals. Hammarby are not without their worries in the squad either and will have defender Montéiro and forward Petter Andersson suspended, their midfielder Zengin is ill and won't be included in the matchday squad. Sweden national team keeper Rami Shaaban has been struck with a long term injury and won't be able to play for Hammarby anymore this season. With the number of changes in the teams it's a tricky match to predict but I have a feeling that Malmö will have a hard time in midfield against the skilled Chanko and Mikkel Jensen. An advantage for the visiting side.

It should also be remembered that Hammarby have a good record at Malmö in recent years with a draw last season and wins both seasons before that, and added to that is the win in the cup. A good price for two out of three possible outcomes in a match that is split evenly between the teams before kickoff.

Pick: Hammarby +0.5, 1.94 @ Pinnacle, Stake 5/10

ted
14-07-08, 18:23
Orebro SK - GIF Sundsvall

Will both teams scored a goal in the game? no- 2.0 BWIN

Sundsvall looks good after the pause.
Landscrona 0-1 Sundsvall (cup)
Norrköping 0-2 Sundsvall
Sundsvall 0-0 Malmö FF

Orebro was strong in last game with Ljungskile when scored on 89 min.

Each team have 12 points. And its almost equal teams at the moment for me. I think it will be the game till smb scored.

Stats of each team in this season also shows that smb could not scored.

Last season:
Örebro SK - GIF Sundsvall 0:0
GIF Sundsvall - Örebro SK 0:1

GL with your bets! ;)
[/b]