PDA

View Full Version : Help needed

gorstak
09-10-04, 08:53
Hi, guys

My first post in this section. I have free bet on horce racing and know nothing about it. Can anybody give me some advice? I will take it blindly :)

almanzor
12-10-04, 10:43
Hi, fellow!

After some beautiful days in northern Madeira Island, I'm back looking for some good opportunity in trotting.

I like betting in Swedish trotting because there is plenty of info out there (very importaant for someone who lives in Spain, like me!) The bible page is www.atg.se, but you can browse www.kjelletrot.com for Finish, Norway and Danish trotting.

Of course, it's written in the local languages, but all you need to know is easy to understand. I mean: how bets are beeing placed, favorites, records and stuff like this. After a while, if you keep tracking Swedish trotting, for example, you will know wich horses are the best ones, the outsiders...

May I recommend you to begin with small stakes and H2H bets, and in some time you can begin with winners and placed horses... It's very, very funny, and you don't have to wait for hours to know the results!!

Darkside is a guru in Finish tracks, I suggest you to read every pick written by him, but not even the best tipster is able to score a 100% sheet. From time to time I post some picks for Sweden, but one thing yo oughta know is that usually the bets are placed only minutes before the race starts, cause some horse may be withdraw from the startin grid.

Right now I will take a look to the aby lunch race and try to bring you some advice.

Good luck!!

gorstak
12-10-04, 11:31
Thanks

Lyd
12-10-04, 12:54
Hi, guys

My first post in this section. I have free bet on horce racing and know nothing about it. Can anybody give me some advice? I will take it blindly :)

Which bookie? Do they offer trotting or flat races? British or American? Most of the bookies that have horse races have just some countries. Scandinavian bookies have trotting, while English have flat races...

gorstak
12-10-04, 13:12
Thanks, thanks, but I already won my 10$ free bet at Pointbet. :)

Horse called Rethorich Express or something was second in one race, and I don't have any idea what kind of race it was.

But, thanks again.

Lyd
12-10-04, 13:16
Hehe... great. Pointbet (Racingpoint) have American flat races (gallop), one that I know the least about. :?

By the way, anyone knows a bookie who offer American trotting?

almanzor
12-10-04, 13:44
Rarely Unibet offers American trotting. But this is once per month or sth like that...