PDA

View Full Version : [Italia Serie C1/A] 30.09.2007

FxDi@mOnD
30-09-07, 02:55
Italian Serie C1/A
Pro Patria - Cavese / Pro Patria @ 2.03 WinUnited

Pro Patria is in 10th place and arenīt expressing is all potential. This team playing at home are very good and its comes from a good serie of results, including away win at Cremonese's home and home victory over difficult Novara Calcio. Unfortunely they draw 0-0 on the last match against Foggia and i think they want to clean that mess winning this match against poor Cavese.
This Pro Patria it's an attacking team with an 4-3-3 style of play.
This could be the possible team formation for this match: Pro Patria (4-3-3): Anania; Candrina, Francioso, Citterio, Tramezzani; Dalla Bona, Pessotto, Vecchio; Negrini, Gasparello, Rosso (Trezzi). A disp.: Capelletti, Nossa, Bruni, Imburgia, Castellazzi, Cigardi, Trezzi (Rosso). All.: Rossi.
Cavese started very bad the season and they are on 16th place with no victories. Away from home donīt conceded 2 loses and 5 goals in 2 matches. Also playing at home, Cavese canīt win and there score board is 3 draw's.
Cave plays in 4-4-2 with a closer defense.
This could be the possible team formation for this match: Cavese (4-4-2): Cecere; Panarelli, Farina, Nocerino, Cipriani; Tarantino, Scartozzi, Riccio, Frezza; Aquino, Giampaolo. A disp.: Criscuolo, Geraldi, Rossi, Alfano, Bernardi, De Giorgio, Tarantino. All.: Ammazzalorso.
There isnīt Head2Head matches in the past.
Cavese are promoted from Serie C1/B last year and i donīt think they have potential to beat this Pro Patria. Let's hope not :)
I bet on Pro Patria home win. Good bets.
Confidence 7/10

Phantom
30-09-07, 03:06
You have 2,075 @ Bet365 and 2,21 @ Pinnacle but very low limits.

Cheers ;)

30-09-07, 04:30
where is misterCIS

zargra
30-09-07, 08:22
Italian Serie C1/A

What are you talking about??? Cavese is a far better team then Pro Patria and the only edge that Pro Patria has i this match is that they play at home.

"Cavese are promoted from Serie C1/B last year and i donīt think they have potential to beat this Pro Patria. Let's hope not
I bet on Pro Patria home win. Good bets".

Do you no anything about this League or? Promoted??? Serie C1 A and B is the same League so they are not promoted!

I will say that Cavese is the bet in this match, whith asian +0.5...

Frankie
30-09-07, 12:34
Guys,
you have a bit of confusion about Serie C: Serie C1/A and Serie C1/B is allways Serie C1, this is a division btw italian regions, nothing else.

Regarding the matches, i've some ideas on my mind.
Cavese is not better than ProPatria, they were really close to serie B last year and failed the promotion, this year is a different story, lot of changes in team and today they will have a tricky match. NO BET or HW but with odds over @2,15-2,20.

The bet i like most is Crotone-Potenza HW: Potenza is not that good that tabell show and today Crotone, a team good enough for first 5 places can beat them. HW @2,00 high stakes.

Lucchese-Salernitana: Homeside without 2 of their best players, Cipolla and Bellč, Salernitana with his terrible attacking duo Ferraro-Di Napoli on fire and with over 1300 fans in Toscana at Porta Elisa.
Salerno is one of the best team of the ligue and odds for them @3,20 that are good enough to take...

Lanciano-Gallipoli: beautiful game btw 2 good teams. Gallipoli (in my eyes and not only mine the best team of the ligue) lost points recentely because of a lot of players, attackers, out for injury or suspended. Today they will have allmost full team to choose from and play against Lanciano without Bagalini and Vicedomini. I take Gallipoli with low stakes but odds like @3,60 are too good to pass away.

GL

Frankie
30-09-07, 18:09
Well
Crotone-Potenza 1-0
Lucchese-Salernitana 0-2
Not bad should i say :D

Lanciano-Gallipoli 1-1 allmost.....
not a bad day...

FxDi@mOnD
30-09-07, 22:35
Italian Serie C1/A

Pro Patria is in 10th place and arenīt expressing is all potential. This team playing at home are very good and its comes from a good serie of results, including away win at Cremonese's home and home victory over difficult Novara Calcio. Unfortunely they draw 0-0 on the last match against Foggia and i think they want to clean that mess winning this match against poor Cavese.
This Pro Patria it's an attacking team with an 4-3-3 style of play.
This could be the possible team formation for this match: Pro Patria (4-3-3): Anania; Candrina, Francioso, Citterio, Tramezzani; Dalla Bona, Pessotto, Vecchio; Negrini, Gasparello, Rosso (Trezzi). A disp.: Capelletti, Nossa, Bruni, Imburgia, Castellazzi, Cigardi, Trezzi (Rosso). All.: Rossi.
Cavese started very bad the season and they are on 16th place with no victories. Away from home donīt conceded 2 loses and 5 goals in 2 matches. Also playing at home, Cavese canīt win and there score board is 3 draw's.
Cave plays in 4-4-2 with a closer defense.
This could be the possible team formation for this match: Cavese (4-4-2): Cecere; Panarelli, Farina, Nocerino, Cipriani; Tarantino, Scartozzi, Riccio, Frezza; Aquino, Giampaolo. A disp.: Criscuolo, Geraldi, Rossi, Alfano, Bernardi, De Giorgio, Tarantino. All.: Ammazzalorso.
There isnīt Head2Head matches in the past.
Cavese are promoted from Serie C1/B last year and i donīt think they have potential to beat this Pro Patria. Let's hope not :)
I bet on Pro Patria home win. Good bets.
Confidence 7/10

Pro Patria 1-1 Cavese

kolioop
30-09-07, 22:49
Well
Crotone-Potenza 1-0
Lucchese-Salernitana 0-2
Not bad should i say :D

Lanciano-Gallipoli 1-1 allmost.....
not a bad day...great :D

but i took it with milan.........................