PDA

View Full Version : MLB 21/8

Palfy
21-08-07, 19:02
Tampa Bay Devil Rays (47-77) - Boston Red Sox (75-50) 2 @ 1,65 4/10

Andy Sonnanstine RHP (2-8, ERA 6,17) - Jon Lester LHP (1-0, ERA 5,14)

If Lester was successful against 2 top Tampa's pitchers Kazmir and Shields, I can't see any different result today against poor Sonnanstine. True, Sonnanstine has a victory this season against Sox, but it was against Matsuzaka who is in slump, in fact only he got 2 losses against Tampa. H2H this season is 8:2 for Sox.
One excitement: Sonnanstine at home 0-4, and night games 0-6.

Not so big difference in pitching matchup, but Sox offence (run support) and bullpen must be that crucial advantage.

Palfy
21-08-07, 19:24
St. Louis Cardinals (74-50) - Florida Marlins 1 @ 1,55 7/10

Adam Wainwright RHP (11-9, ERA 4,01) - Daniel Barone LHP (0-1, ERA 6,23)

Cardinals are in front of Rome and must take this series if they wanna see a Pope.
Wainwright is very good in past few games, and in some other team he have been at least with 15 victoryes on count. His offence often leave him without run support, but things changes. Pujol become well knows beast, Ankiel and rookie Ryan are very good, Rolen was impressive yesterday...
Barone two starts till now. Not conceivable, control ball problems, almost every inning one walk. In two games in 8,2 IP he admit even 3 HR.
H2H 2:1

Form is on Cardinals side. In pitching, and in offence. Last night victory against Cubs will rise theirs moral for sure. And if they can't beat this Marlins, whose came after long sweep from poor Giants, then realy don't deserve to play in play off.

Palfy
21-08-07, 19:28
Baltimore with excellent Bedard can beat everybody, but the odd is too low.

Also I'm very interested on LAA with very good Escobar on the mound against NYY

Livecappers.com
21-08-07, 19:59
NY Yankees @ LA Angels 10:05 PM EST
Play On: 1* LA Angels -120 (Mussina/Escobar) Listed

NY Yankees are 38-50 last 3 years on the road when the total is 9 to 9 1/2. LA Angels are 5-1 this year at home when the money line is -100 to -125. LA Angels are scoring 5.9 runs per game at home and they have a batting average of .311 in those games. LA Angels bullpen has a 3.57 ERA at home this year. Escobar is 13-6 with a 2.68 ERA overall this year, 7-3 with a 2.07 ERA at home this season and 2-1 with a 1.35 ERA his last 3 starts. LA Angels are 20-12 overall vs NY Yankees last 3 years including 10-4 at home. We'll recommend a small play on the LA Angels tonight! Thanks and good luck, Rocky of www.livecappers.com

bobby943
21-08-07, 22:43
I have a question for the baseball experts. I am in a situation where I must choose between the following matches:

Texas (V Padilla) Baltimore (E Bedard) Pick Baltimore -1,5

and

Florida (D Barone) St Louis (A Wainwright) Pick St Louis -1,5

I will be very thankfull to see your oppinion which one is safer !

Thank you in advance !

21-08-07, 23:05
I have a question for the baseball experts. I am in a situation where I must choose between the following matches:

and

Thank you in advance !

In case you want to play RUN LINE, I would go with St. Louis. They are more probable to win by big margin. I dont trust Baltimore's offense. If you played ML I Would prefer Baltimore.

bobby943
21-08-07, 23:16

and

Thank you in advance !

In case you want to play RUN LINE, I would go with St. Louis. They are more probable to win by big margin. I dont trust Baltimore's offense. If you played ML I Would prefer Baltimore.

Thanks a lot !