PDA

View Full Version : MLB 15.7.

Satyr
15-07-07, 17:49
120 W - 9 V -128 L -17.22

It's obvious by now I'm having a bad season, and I really haven't shown any class this year when MLB is concerned. Yeah this unlucky streak (of big plays against and for my bets in 80:20 ratio) has to be factored in but it's obvious now that I'm not much of a baseball capper. I am however convinced this will be another winning season, but the invested part will outweigh (by far) the winning expectancy.

Another team brave enough to overturn being 1-5 down last night made our winning day a losing one. Add to that the fact Yanks had to score that 6th run (had TB +1,5, excellent price really, I'm asking myself how come they were so inept the day before lol), and voila, another bad day.

I'm admitting it though, I'm not much of a baseball capper at this point.
That doesn't mean I will have a losing season though.

Let's get on to tonight's card.

Cleveland - Kansas Under 10 (1.83 @ Pinnacle) 6 units

Not the biggest fan of unders but if any under should be pounded it's this one. The reason is, it's not one of those premier pitching duels we're talking about, so this one is a bit under the radar when punters are concerned, and featuring pitchers who were both sharp during day games, we're talking some serious sub 2.00 ERA here. The teams are coming off a high scoring affair last night, as mentioned featuring two pitchers that should do the job, and the line is surprisingly high, an 8.5 here wouldn't be the strangest thing ever to be honest.

Giants (Lowry) (1.80 @ Pinnacle) 8 units

You should know by now I'm a Lowry fan, when he's at home that is (Lowry is 7-1, 2.45 ERA at home this season). Ok I'm aware the Dodgers are a 51-40 team and the Giants are a double digit sub .500 team, but Noah Lowry at home against Brett Tomko who is 1-7 this season should warrant a play at these odds.
To add to that, Lowry is 3-1 with a 3.05 ERA in 11 appearances, including nine starts, versus Los Angeles. Tomko on the other hand boasts 6.18 YTD ERA, opponents are batting .314 off him since he was moved to bullpen, and even the Giants should kill him tonight.

Peter the Farmer
16-07-07, 09:23
MLB : ****ing bad last weeks !
Maybe better to play tennis and soccer again :D

Mellow
16-07-07, 22:26
was having a steady season until the interleague stuff.. never will i bet on sides for that again...

been roughed up abit hopefully back to the winning side today

NY Yankees vs TOR BJays
Over 10.5

Igawa on the mound has really struggled and his time in the minors hasnt helped with him going 2-2 with an era of 5+

Yankees bats look heated up and geez they really should be closing this gap with the red sox.

was leaning on the yankees to win su but though over was the better play.
Only thing i dont like about this bet is that almost everyone ive spoken to is on this play. fade the public?

Brewers vs Dbacks RL

Bush at home with the nice hot bats of the brew crew. envisage a blow out here and there is value on the RL... take the ml if youre not convinced but ownings has a terrible record on the road losing the last 5

Tex Rangers vs As

the rangers looked pretty good against the angels and are one of the teams i believe should have a winning % above .5 in the second part of the season;.

Phillies vs Dodgers RL

fading Penny who has been lights out. only thing that worries me is the phillies late game. hmmm more of a hunch bet if anything but much of the public are on penny. believe phillies+1.5 is the play here

GOod luck... and lets hope these all win!

protech
16-07-07, 23:41
MLB : (censored) bad last weeks !
Maybe better to play tennis and soccer again :D

You are pitiful. Satyr and rest writed excelent reviews, but you aren't able to take advantage. If it is well everything is excellent for you. If it is wrongly you are maligning.

Peter the Farmer
17-07-07, 08:17
No no i apreciated the energy of all writers, i mean MLB f***k us all last weeks, true or not true ?