St.Gallen-Schaffhausen 4.7./19:00
Lausanne-Bastia 4.7./19:00
Sturm Graz-Debrecen 4.7./19:00
Mattersburg-Ujpest 4.7./20:00
Sion-Šach***357;or D. 4.7./20:00
Libourne-Marseille

any info pleas :idea:
Yesterday:
Austria-***268;eské Bud***283;jovice 0:0FT both team best possible squad...

romo99
04-07-07, 11:30
I love to bet on goals in frendly games mostly becouse teams are playing with plenty of changes in the squad and i believe that they are not focused on difence for today i would go with :

Mattersburg-Ujpest over3,5@2.30 and

Vaduz-A.Lustenau over3,5@2.25

cartesius
04-07-07, 11:55
4.10 on Kladno win over Ceske on bwin - could seem like a value bet... Don't know how their squads will look like today, but they are playing on neutral field (according to bwin) and Kladno has won their last 4 encounters.

Any news on their squads?

Feri
04-07-07, 15:19
Domzale, Wednesday, 18.00

Friendly

Domzale - NK Rijeka 2.35 2.90 2.60

Time for another Domzale win. The Slovenian champs defeated Hajduk
previous Monday (25th June):

Domžale : Hajduk 2:0 (2:0)
Dvoran***269;i***269; 19., Brezi***269; 41.

and lost in Zapresic vs Inker (CRO1) 0-1 on Saturday.

Both games were played well by Domzale and they lost the second
very unluckily after not using several great chances (especially Ljubijankic).
Coach Stojanovic (who didn't take the Aegaleo challenge) said some words
against the refs as well, but he also said, as well as the players, this defeat
came at the right time after being up after the Hajduk win.

Today they play another distinguished CRO1 team Rijeka, who are in the middle of
their preparation in Slovenian "highlands".

Rijeka managed to win vs "fallen apart" Maribor, who lost important players
and have some important injuries as well, 2-1 after a penalty kick as well.
The game vs Maribor was yesterday, which is an important fact for the today's
game.

I'm sure Domzale will show an improvement and as coach Stojanovic stated
they'll simply have to use their chances (especially the great attacker Ljubijankic).

I was the one, if you remember who suggested a DRAW among Domzale
and Hajduk last week and Domzale proved they can win tough opponents,
however Hajduk coach said they played with a mixed team...
I'm sure the teams will see some changes today as well as it is a preparatory
game, but I'm sure Domzale can use the home advantage and the better
state of team (less heavy legs, at least after Rijeka had to play yesterday
and WON - which is imo another plus for the home side).

Odds are nice, pity you can only find them in 4 places (Bwin, 10bet, Betchance, Tipico)

If you need combo material and are satisfied with 1.22 for 1X, it's a 9/10
at least imo...

Domzale @2.35 6/10 Betchance

hanniball23
04-07-07, 16:00
Steaua has a new coach, the best romanian player Gheorge Hagi.
He brought Rica Neaga, a player who is very talentated and he scores often.
Steaua lost the first game in Austria against Apoel Nicosia 2-1 and had some defensive problemes.
This was a few days ago,since then the players continued the preparation and the coach declared satisfaied by the way the players are prepared so far.Steau has some problemes in defensive but they must prepare the game against Zaglebie in CL.Another bad result will not be tolerated IMO.
Sorin Paraschiv left Steaua for 500.000 and has gone to Rimini in serie B.
I dont have info about the Ried but steaua will be motivated to wash the shame from the game with Nicosia and i saw them getting a good result in this game, although i am not a Steaua fan.
Ried is the second place in Austria so the mision for Steaua will be dificult.
The game will take place at 80 km from Kaprun, in Hallein.
GL!

laila
04-07-07, 16:24
Ried-Steaua Bukarest

Attention!
The game was transfered to another place (Aspach), it is not planned how first in Hallein played. The point at the thing is, the game begins already 1 hour earlier, around 17:30 clock!! (Bookies have 18:30 clock start time).
The weather in Austria is today bad, also in Aspach, it rains the entire day already, it will be certain a deep ground (12°C evening).
Perhaps it is for the one or other a small aid.

hanniball23
04-07-07, 16:39
Ried-Steaua Bukarest

Attention!
The game was transfered to another place (Aspach), it is not planned how first in Hallein played. The point at the thing is, the game begins already 1 hour earlier, around 17:30 clock!! (Bookies have 18:30 clock start time).
The weather in Austria is today bad, also in Aspach, it rains the entire day already, it will be certain a deep ground (12°C evening).
Thanx, Laila!
Steaua has several technical players and it will be dificult for them to play on a bad bitch,and to controle the ball.As far as i know the players from the austrian championship are tall and strong,corect me if i"m wrong.
In those condition i will take Ried not to lose.

birkin
04-07-07, 17:12
Ried-Steaua Bukarest

Attention!
Thanx, Laila!
Steaua has several technical players and it will be dificult for them to play on a bad bitch,and to controle the ball.As far as i know the players from the austrian championship are tall and strong,corect me if i"m wrong.

Laila, You have some livescore from the hour 17:30? If not, You can tell me the result to the half time?

Hardball
04-07-07, 17:16
Ried-Steaua Bukarest

Attention!
Thanx, Laila!

Laila, You have some livescore from the hour 17:30? If not, You can tell me the result to the half time?

bookies will void it anyway my friend...and label you in their system many years ago this trick worked.:(

bodha
04-07-07, 23:29
Stalinec and Cartesius, thank You both for valuable information about Kladno match.