http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/2096/111111111ya8.png

no name
30-05-07, 06:00
MY PICK #10 so far 6/9 +253

Monaco, Juan -- Melzer, Jurgen

Pick:monaco -5
Odds:2.00
Bookie:bet365

-I am not some expert for tennis but this bet looks nice and I will try Monaco win with handy!

-Here is H2H:
2007 Poertschach
Austria Clay R32 Monaco 6-3 6-1
2006 Sopot
Poland Clay R32 Monaco 2-6 7-6(2) 6-4
2006 Stuttgart
Germany Clay R16 Monaco 6-4 6-7(3) 6-4

-So, Monaco won all games so far and I think he is able to beat Melzer one more time!

-Monaco didn't start very well in first round, but that is because he won Poertschach few days before! Now he is ready and focus on Roland Garros!

-He is one of the players who is in best form right now and this bet have value for me!

-Even some tennis expert saying this will be tricky match, I need to try this bet because I saw how Monaco played in Poertschach, that was very very good tennis!

we will see...

GOOD LUCK

The Fallen Angel
30-05-07, 15:36
4/8 +230 :oops: :oops: :oops:

Timea Bacsinszky- Francesca Schiavone

And now girls. I have a match between an 18 years old Bacsinszky and Schiavone, experimented italian. She played already 4 matches at Roland Garros in this year, all clear wins:

Timea Bacsinszky Jie Zheng 7-6(3) 6-0 First
Timea Bacsinszky Andra Perianu 6-0 6-4 Qualifying
Timea Bacsinszky Stephanie Dubois 6-1 6-1 q-Second
Timea Bacsinszky Marta Domachowska 6-3 6-2 q-First

Schiavone is in bad form in last period, she is old and his game don`t have too much power.
I see some value on swiss Bacsinszky, because of last results; she is very motivated and have talent.
Timea Bacsinszky- Francesca Schiavone 2-0 4.10 bet365

zekikum
30-05-07, 16:17
pick# 9 (5/8, +517)

Altay-Kas***305;mpa***351;a

pick: -1 Altay 1
odds: 5.00
bookie: sportingbet

Altay is team of ***304;zmir city which is the bigest city of Turkey and everybody who is interested in football accepts that its a big shame that 3rd big city doesnt have a team in superleague for years.

i am not talking as fan but Altay is an very old club with history. they are still the 6th team of overall table of superleague even they didnt play there for 6-7 years. Thats why around country despite having not much fans they have sympathy of people.

these teams are more or less equal, both teams has some good players but we (Altay) want it more for sure, we are waiting this for 4 years, last year we lost this final but that time we knew we would lost. But now belief and concentration is very high, 60 busses of fans went there, in last final we were out of 4 key players but this time there are no missings accept our GK can be out due to board decision, but nobody cares. This belief will bring the victory. Also we have a player called Mehmet who is incredibly fast in counters, in last game he missed 3-4 clear chances in counters when we were leading 1-0 and Kas***305;mpa***351;a defence is old and slow, he can score anytime! 2-3 goals from him maybe...

this bet has more value than direct home win

rupertos
30-05-07, 16:47
Pick #9 +794

Slovakia Corgon Liga - Title Pool
MSK Zilina - MFK Ruzomberok
Pick: MSK Zilina (-1,5 AH)
Odd: 2.08
Bookie: Pinnacle

I found really nice pick:

MSK Zilina - MFK Ruzomberok

I will show you in a few points why I took handi:

* Zilina is champions and they must show why they are champions. This is last game for Zilina at home so many goals will see I hope for Zilina.

* Zilina scored already 95 goals, if they score 100 goals they will get bonus 1mln SVK coron. This is motivation for them I think. Zilina also has bet vs newspaper if score 100goals they will get 100balls for youngster so I think twice bet will be won for them :).

* Zilina is also champion since few weeks but they still play good and won vs good team. They won last 5 games . Results was fantastics: 2-0 6-1 5-0 5-0 2-0. So I hope next handi :)

* Ruzomberok play in play-off without motivation. Thet lost 4 on 6 games away. I think today will be 5th loose.

* Ruzomberok lost vs Zilina one months ago 1-4 at home. I think will be similar score for Zilina. I hope Ruzembork will be play 2nd squad :)

I know nothing about squads etc....but looks on In-form Zilina this is worth to bet. Zilina also can get 1mln bonus so they are motivated. Ruzomberok play for nothing. I hope Zilina will win minimal 2-0. Predict score 4-0. We will see

Kadrs
30-05-07, 20:01
Pik 9 (4/8; +251)
San Antonio Spurs - Utah Jazz
Utah ML @ 4.3 Pinnacle (3.5 for contest)

Ok, I know that this is little bit (maybe more than little bi) risky bet, but this is NBA and actually I don't like much stake on NBA because it's always like lottory, not like European basket! :D So I definetly see some value on away team, because previous games showed that jazz can fight with Spurs! Ok, score in series is 3-1 for hosts, but both games wich Utah lost in Sanantonio was quite close and thay had chancees! Ok, bad fact is that Utah haven't won in San Antonio this season, but always is first time... ;) OK, very much will depend of leaders, Boozer and Dankan, but also I hope that reserves of Jazz will show their strenght too... So, hoping for 5th game....
GL!

Feri
30-05-07, 21:57

5/9 +460

Football

Copa Libertadores

Gremio-1 - Santos DRAW @4.00 Unibet

Semi finals in Copa Libertadores and 2 Brazilian teams are meeting.
The battle of Porto Alegre is only the first part of the semies here.
Therefore the home team will be challenged a bit more than the visitors
especially as they will have 47000 people making hell.

Gremio has a tough defence and according to my info they haven't received
a goal at their pitch since last November. Their usual results are from 1-0
to 3-0. On the other hand their away games are pretty similar, just the
way around, they usually lose without scoring.
I'm sure they are aware of this fact and therefore will push forward to
win it.

Santos with its stars team will of course have their own plan and being
aware of the 2nd leg they would also be more than satisfied with a draw.

Their last year's mutual games in championship ended 1-0, both times
won by the home team and that's the result I can also imagine for the
tonight's game.

3/10