PDA

View Full Version : Opening Night MLB (Apr 1st)

Magica10
01-04-07, 08:21
OK! Game 1 of too many to go!!

and no one wants to start the season on a Losing note, i know for me, ive always struggled in every sport early, and find my niche and end up ok, but its game one, how can we just watch this game and not want some action?

Ok a huge write up for a game with teams that we dont know much about yet is pointless, Obv as we all know St L took out the Mets last year, and now get to watch quite an opening ceremony, Rings, REO speedwagon doin the Anthem, and i think the whole bringin back the Pitchers who threw the last out of the last 3 Titles to throw out the first pitch to their Managers is pretty cool, Gibson to Red Schoendienst, Sutter to Whitey Herzog, and Last years Reliever Wainwright to Tony La Russa might even further have this crowd riled up, as if they needed more incentive to scream, That place is a tough place to go at any point of any season, but i like the Runs to be comin in here, i know the last few games of the season were Under city all day, but Glavine is a yr older, Carpenter should be decent all year again, but i just dont think the Mayhem of the Stadium will call for an under, and with most probably Both Starters maybe going 6, 18 outs between the relievers that these two teams have isnt trustworthy for an under either

First play this year, line at 5Dimes, and i know the normal listing is 7.5 @ -115 but i need the 8 to hit that bet too so ill go 8 with a +ML and hope for some Plate!

NYM/ St L Total Runs Over 8 +103

Lock-E
01-04-07, 08:32
What a great tough match to pick. Thank god MLB is back and will tail you on that play Magica10.

d2market
01-04-07, 09:24
Hi, maybe you got pre season results? - some database? - thanks

Dith
01-04-07, 11:45

http://newyork.mets.mlb.com/schedule/index.jsp?c_id=nym&m=3&y=2007

top right, you can switch the teams, but preseason means nothing, never full squad, almost never 5 or 6 innings from a pitcher...

d2market
01-04-07, 12:27

http://newyork.mets.mlb.com/schedule/index.jsp?c_id=nym&m=3&y=2007

top right, you can switch the teams, but preseason means nothing, never full squad, almost never 5 or 6 innings from a pitcher...

thx for advice i'm looking to play by progression but dont know what will be the best option for combo :) what team will be strong in this season?

and one more thing where i can find results from last season i mean who hom many wins U/O etc its some database like this?

Satyr
01-04-07, 13:32
My advice for the first few weeks for everyone is to lay low. People are keen on playing with new toys constantly, and after not having MLB for almost 5 months they'll jump on anything just to bet.

Same thing with NHL, NBA, NFL, I've been seeing it for years now. Everytime the first day of the new season gets HUGE attention (probably that day will be tomorrow as there's only 1 game tonight, try comparing the views that topic will have with some topic one month from now) it's wrong.

The rule says: Lay low for a while, let the teams play for a while before investing your money.

Anyways, GL to the guys that have pending bets already. Looking forward to the upcoming season. Cheers.

GermanHunter
01-04-07, 21:07
My advice for the first few weeks for everyone is to lay low. People are keen on playing with new toys constantly, and after not having MLB for almost 5 months they'll jump on anything just to bet.

Same thing with NHL, NBA, NFL, I've been seeing it for years now. Everytime the first day of the new season gets HUGE attention (probably that day will be tomorrow as there's only 1 game tonight, try comparing the views that topic will have with some topic one month from now) it's wrong.

The rule says: Lay low for a while, let the teams play for a while before investing your money.

Anyways, GL to the guys that have pending bets already. Looking forward to the upcoming season. Cheers.
i wanted to write the same...

american sport is so hot....but....

best example is dallas in the first few games :D

SpeedyGonzalez
02-04-07, 15:47
Totally agree.Lay down to see who is who for a while