01/28/2007
09:00 672 Kayserispor (+335)
DRAW (+230)
671 Trabzonspor (-140)

P.S. Good luck if you betting

farnerud
26-01-07, 12:02
K.ERCIYESSPOR - FENERBAHCE

Turkish Super League is back after a long winter break. Leaders Fenerbahce will play the opener against bottom side K.Erciyesspor. Under normal conditions Fenerbahce is clear favourite but there are some important injury news. Serbian ace Mateja Kezman is stil not fit and definitely out from match squad. Main problem is at defence. Regular defenders Onder and Lugano are injured. Also another defender Can Arat is suspended. Serkan and Deniz will be replaced. This is not a big blow but it may cause a lack of harmony. Selcuk Sahin and experienced goalkeeper Rustu Recber are the long term injury victims. Fenerbahce didn’t buy or sell any player during winter break

K.Erciyesspor lived a terrible first half. First Mustafa Ugur and then Werner Lorant resigned. Now former Galatasaray legend Bulent Korkmaz is their 3rd coach for his season. This is his first experience as a head coach after a short spell at Genclerbirligi as an assistant coach. But his arrival made a great impact. Last week K.Erciyesspor got an unexpected away win against Bursaspor at Turkish Cup match. Actually their squad quality is not that bad. But defensive problems were the main factor for this disappointment. During winter break club released 4 defenders and only bought 1 for replacement. Also there was an election for presidency last month and new board took the control. But they are stil not active in transfer market. So we can think that defensive problems will go on.

Because of the great motivation at home side and Fenerbahce’s injury problems, I can’t advice a comfortable away win. “over 2.5 goals” will be safer.

Rebellious
26-01-07, 13:14
I think fenerbahçe win easily and over 2.5 goals. :idea:

iCeD_eMRe
26-01-07, 13:51
i completely agree with farnerud's comments.
erciyes is playing more offensive after signed with Bulent Korkmaz as manager.and they have serious backline problems.they released bouazizi(defender-tunisia nt player,and i think he's capt-),yalcin(defender-played galatasaray 05-06 season), toth balasz(def. midfielder).
fenerbahce's 3 defender is out(lugano-uruguay nt player,onder-belgium nt player,can).also kezman is out but deivid scored lots of goals at friendly matches and fortis cup match.so he's ready.
my main bet for this match is:
over 2,5 => 1.75 @ interwetten with 7/10 confidence

GL ;)

cristianbet
26-01-07, 13:56
of course Fener will win this.

I was thinking for an 2/2 ht/ft bet.. if you check the stats fener usually leads at HT. I can't see otherwise with the last team in the league

odds: 2.05

farnerud
26-01-07, 14:00
No need to write much about Fenerbahce's offensive power. I also think Erciyesspor can score a goal or goals. They have two proven strikers. Bulgarian international Lazarov is among the best counter attack forwards in league. Also Cenk is a real striker with a great finishing ability.

Thesoccerexpert
26-01-07, 14:41
Erciyes-Fenerbahce
For this game ***305; see great value for the home side.I trust new Erciyes coaches football knowledge and ***305; m almost sure this team will not relegate this season.Fenerbahce has important missings at defence.(One of the midfielders willbe at defence)The strenght of Fener midfield will decrease.I see Erciyes scoring at least 2 times.Fener will also score.Thinking all this facts.I ADV***304;SE SOME CORRECT SCORES if u can find attractive odds.***305; did it.my point was erciyest to score at least 2 and not to lose. Hopeto make great profit tonight.
I can also advise Erciyes to win @8.8 at bwin with 6/10 by covering it with draw 4.55 @bwin 3/10.

Over 3 is also a good option @2.07 at pinnacle with 8/10

erhan79
26-01-07, 15:22
K ERCIYES - FENERBAHCE
This is the first match of the second half in TSL. Erciyesspor had a nightmare first half. They started season very bad. After very bad results and tones of goals conceded they chaged manager and appointed Lorant as new manager who proved himself with defensive game mentality. But things went worse team started to score less and concede more. It is reason is very simple. Team consist of weak defenders and even playing 10 defenders doesn't means that good defense. In new year break Erciyes again changed the manager and they appointed Bulent Korkmaz (Ex GS defender) as their new manager. This is first time Bulent will be Manager of a team. However in cup matches we saw that he like offensive game strategy. What i see in my career that mostly defensive players prefers offensive game strategies when they become manager (Like Fatih Terim) and attackers like to play defensive games when they become manager (Like Hagi) So, i think Bulent will have a offensive strategy.

Erciyes will be motivated for this match. They need some wins to climb from the bottom of the table. They lost 6-0 in the first half od the season. They also want to prove smt against FB. They have some talented attackers but they coulnd't used them well in the first half. Lazarov and Cenk are really good attackers but Lazarov had to play against whole defense alone in many matches in first half.

Fenerbahce has the best squad in TSL. No doubt tree big teams BJK, GS and FB beat any team when they are fully motivated. Will Fenerbahce be motivated against Erciyes? I have doubts. Why?

Fenerbahce is 7 points clear on the top of the table. More then that point difference game quality of the other title challengers is not at expected level. Galatasaray is full of very old or very young players. Only 2 players in main squad is between 26 and 30 years. May be you heard that 26-30 age range is crucial for success. Before those ages player can't use their performance effectively and after that age they can be lack of condition. Besiktas has some quality names but lack of managing ability of Tigana is their main problem. They also problems in some places especially left back position. Manisa is the star of the first half but it is clear that their quality far from contunuing title challenge. Another big team Trabzon is busy of keeping their ass... So FB looks confortable at the top.

They also have some problems with some players. Teams brain Alex De Souza wants to move a bigger club. At least he is not happy nowadays. Captain Umit Ozat is another problem. For me he is no more then a second division player:-) However he is playing in our NT and captain of this team. Zico put him to subs and this makes Umit uphappy.

Last year FB has two tough central defenders Servet and Luciano. They were slow and sometimes made positioning errors but they were really tough and were very good in high balls. Now in this positions Lugano and Edu playing. They are not as tough as last years defance. Even though they are offensively very good they gave so much gaps at defence. Today also FB defance will be weak because one of two central defenders Lugano is injured. Altenative players Can and Onder won't play too. So in this position probably Deniz will play who is actually a defensive midfielder.

I think odds are too low for Fenerbahce win. Qualitiy difference is obvious but motivation factor is opposite. I am afraid of backing Erciyes because we wathed them after manager change few times...

When we think the scenerios;

No doubt Fener will look for goals against such weak team on the paper. If Bulent prefers offensive game plan (I think he will try) then Erciyes find goals among the gaps of Fener defense. Almost all teams tried offensive games achieved to find a goal agains FB. If bulent wants defensive games they will probably concede so much goals because they really have a weak defence. So It is a good option to bet over 2.5 with high stakes.

K.ERC***304;YES
Fadhel
Mustafa Sarp
Özgür
Gökhan
***304;lkem
Emre
***304;lhan
Serge Die
Mehmet Eren
Lazarov
Cenk

FENERBAHÇE
Volkan
Serkan
Deniz
Edu
U***287;ur
Mehmet Y.
Appiah
Aurelio
Alex
Tuncay
Deivid

Pick: Over 2.5
Stake: 9/10

Dulle Rocco
26-01-07, 19:06
I can`t belive what i saw about tonight game!
Hey boys,are you litlle kids?Why you are so afraid?
Comon,Fener is two class higher then Erc.And home time can make some win for staying in league against "smal"teams,but Fener?
It will be pick 2,maybe harder then usually but Fener will win.

ScorpioRed
26-01-07, 19:44
With this approach you are more a fan then a profitable punter ;)

Comon,Fener is two class higher then Erc.And home time can make some win for staying in league against "smal"teams,but Fener?

erhan79
26-01-07, 19:49
Last minute injury for Fenerbahce. Marco Aurelio is ill, he won't play according to NTV.

morientes
26-01-07, 21:12

it is not necessary to send such posts..there is no banker in football life...
farnerud wrote already all about match...

erhan79
26-01-07, 22:01
sorry guys Djalovic and Deivid f.cked our night... :(

radu
27-01-07, 09:58
Well it was away from a banker....

What about today's game and especialy about the first, Gencler ?
I'm smal on home win...

farnerud
27-01-07, 10:13
GALATASARAY -ANKARASPOR

After Fenerbahce lost 2 points yesterday this match became more important for Galatasaray now.

Despite lots of rumours and speculations Galatasaray didn't buy any player at winter break. Before this match Galatasaray have only 1 serious absent. Makeshift right back Cihan is injured.

Ankaraspor have no important injury news but 2 key players, influential striker Jaba and playmaker Volkan are banned. "Team of draws" released some experienced but fringe players at transfer window. Only two youngsters joined the squad. Ankaraspor had an interesting record with 11 draws in 17 games. This was mostly because defensive football. Coach Aykut Kocaman always wants from his players passing regularly. So he want his team to dictate the ball and have higher possession. But like in previous seasons his teams always struggles at scoring.

Another important fact is; this match will be played without supporters due to Galatasaray's ban. It can make a negative affect on motivation. Galatasaray is in must-win condition and capable to do this. But Ankaraspor is a consistent solid team, has a solid defence and draw is very likely too. So my opinion; odds for home win is short.

farnerud
27-01-07, 10:32
GENCLERBIRLIGI - SIVASSPOR

Genclerbirligi sold two key players defensive midfielder Ayman and central defender Risp to Trabzonspor. I wonder if Genclerbirligi will be able to cope with these absences. Genclerbirligi has a great youth academy, may be coach Mesut Bakkal will bring some replacements from there. Two Brazilians Sandro and Tozo are new transfers, but I have not any info about them.

Sivasspor only sent forward Anderson but bought a Bulgarian striker from Dutch Eredivisie as a replacement. They managed to keep Servet Cetin who got many transfer offers from giant clubs.

I couldn't find any important suspended or injured news for both teams. It is hard to predict the winner. Genclerbirligi is still a competent team while Sivasspor is very succesful at away matches with pacey striker Balili. I can't estimate the affect of outgoing players at home side but I give a slight advantage to away team regarding their defensive solidity. Also a low scoring game is on the cards.

morientes
27-01-07, 11:16
Ankaragucu-bursa
Ankaragucu was on form after new coach and will be hot for this match…. Petkov, Mustafa Özkan ve Ceyhun are injured…this will effect their offense surely…but anyway ankaragucu don’t have problems on scoring at home…after break they will play good I think…their playmaker ceyhun wont play and it can decrease their creativeness..
bursa also has solid squad and good play after new coach…but their big play is on home ground….mehmet yilmaz and sercan wont play..they are not so important…bursa can score here..
all in all I wait ankaragucu dominance but these are equal teams…only home advantage can make it….i don’t trust to bet on ankaragucu with this missings….3 way match

Besiktas-Manisa
Besiktas has still problems with their coach…they still couldn’t be a team…their tactics not trustable….their team don’t have so superby players….they have 2 playmakers…if they make something besiktas can win it…in last weeks before break ricardinho was shining
And now Delgado is back from injury and it will be boost for team…mustafa dogan is injured..
Manisa made 2 transfers and can be back to their best..but zelenka left team….it will be tough match..not so easy one….i wait over 2.5 here..manisa will score at least one..and bjk will want to show good play to their fans finally…I wont bet on this one…live bet is better one for this match

Rize-Antalya
Rize had new coach on the break….ex besiktas coach Riza calimbay came and can change their mind..they transferred good striker zafer from bursa..but their best player altan is injured…
Antalya was playing good last 6 weeks along..and their ambition is same..they can be dominant here..
it is tough match..can go to under as one of them will score and want to finish it...but I don’t like to bet on under when I gave chance to away team…
rize can have scoring problems…and antalya has good plays to score… Antalya double chance can be good but I will wait 1-2 weeks for taking such bets….after break is is unpredictable and also rize have new coach..it can change their mind…

Denizli-G.Antep
Denizli has same squad and will be hot at home again…their best yusuf was hot on friendly matches…and denizli can make it easily when he is in form….but all team has hot spirit nowadays..i liked their camp in the break
g.antep cant play good on away and with good doping of holiday denizli can make it here..i wait home dominance…but I wont go with big bets after break….denizli -0.25 can be good for this one….but still waiting match day to bet…

Galatasaray-Ankara
Galatasaray playing the best team play this season.they have still big hopes for championship…fans made new songs for team on break…and in antalya camp along galata trained very good and have good morale for 2.half of season….and with necati and hasan kabze s last good form they wont have difficulties at home I think…galata will force fener 2.half…
Strikers all back and team promising much..ilic is doubt here but can play…but without him galata has good subs…arda and mehmet guven is enough to see some positions…
ankara has solid and good squad…they were very good on 1.half….didnt lose 10 weeks along…
but on alisamiyen against hot team and also crazy fans waiting this since 50 days….they are hungry to see galata goals….galata is scoring very easily at home…galata will win and will show fener that they will be the only rival for leadership..if fener lose points on Friday it will be surely big home win….i can increase my stakes after friday

6/10 Galata -1.5 hcp 1.95

Genclerbirligi-Sivas
Gencler was good at home and they are coming from a good tournament….they have good coach and fast plays at home..but they lost their best defensive midfielder ayman….he went to trabzon..
Anyway sivas is the same on last weeks..with new coach they found winning ways and they play only offensive football….it is not so easy match here…sivas can score also here…tough one… over2.5 is good bet maybe…..sivas s reaction after break is important..if they play offensively it will go to over surely…

Sakarya-Konya
Sakarya had new coach in the break….BUT they had striker problems still… Capurro and Cangele wont play…
konya played fast on away already..but now they lost 4 players…2 of them was sub but their good striker ahmet belal released on the break…
here if sakarya can play good they can win it..because konya has some problems…I wait sakarya dominance but not sure about their reaction…of course new coach will be ambition for their play…

Trabzon-Kayseri
Marcelinho left the team…trabzon coach is very bad and couldn’t give good tactics…yattara back from injury but don’t have match condition enough…he will be playing max 60 minutes I think….it will be their big advantage because he is the best player for trabzon offense power…
also trabzon made 2 transfers…ayman came to defensive midfielder ..it will effect trabzon play surely…with this changings I don’t wait superby trabzon all season along…
but they have motivation and some ambition after break..they want to make happy their fans finally…
I didn’t bet trabzon since 10-12 weeks..but here the time…
kayseri is good solid team but they have generally play good at their home ground…
..also they have 5 missing players.. Toledo and Fatih Ceylan banned, Gökhan Ünal, Bülent Bölükba***351;***305;, Erdal Güne***351; and Hasan are injured…
Toledo and bulent important midfielders..also gokhan unal is their best striker….fatih ceylan is good and fast sub striker….hasan is only sub goalkeeper..
Trabzon can make it with this good opportunities….i wait home win here….it is time….

8/10 Trabzon win 1.70

by sheva

farnerud
27-01-07, 11:32
Note that totally 5 teams changed their coaches at break. This is always a great motivation factor at Turkish football at least for 2-3 weeks.

C.Rizespor - Riza Calimbay
Denizlispor - Mustafa Kulaksizoglu
Gaziantepspor - Erdogan Arica
K.Erciyesspor - Bulent Korkmaz
Sakaryaspor - Saban Yildirim

will make their league debuts this week. Only K.Erciyesspor played yesterday.

Gunwar
27-01-07, 12:24
Trabzon-Kayseri
..also they have 5 missing players.. Toledo and Fatih Ceylan banned, Gökhan Ünal, Bülent Bölükba***351;***305;, Erdal Güne***351; and Hasan are injured…
Toledo and bulent important midfielders..also gokhan unal is their best striker….fatih ceylan is good and fast sub striker….hasan is only sub goalkeeper..

Fatih Ceylan is Left Midfielder, not striker.

The main leftback Toledo is suspended. Fatih can replace his place but he is suspended,too.. 3rd opsion is Bülent Bölükba***351;***305; can play as left back but he is injured,too.. Kemal who is young player will play as leftback and try to stop Yattara? :o I dont believe this..

Yattara has great pace, dribblings and crossings. when do I think that can Toledo be enough to stop Yattara, how can young Kemal do it ? I think Yattara'll be hero of this match and assist to TS's strikers with his pace, dribblings and crossings..

Trabzonspor is so close to win this match in front of their fans..

Touho
27-01-07, 13:16
Sivasspor only sent forward Anderson but bought a Bulgarian striker from Dutch Eredivisie as a replacement. They managed to keep Servet Cetin who got many transfer offers from giant clubs.

I had understood that also:

Ali Eren Beserler
Hakan Bayraktar
Ertugrul Arslan
Fatih Tutar
Cem Karaca
Fabricio Pereira Carvalho

Left the team with Anderson.

?

zekikum
27-01-07, 13:27
we have the most shittest winter break about transfers and team news... example; Gençlerbirli***287;i lost two very important players Ayman and Risp but bought 3 foreign players who we have no clue...

Vestel as same as Gençlerbirli***287;i...

this counts nearly for every team except Fener, Be***351;ikta***351; and Galatasaray because they didnt make any transfers...

so; betting in early stages will be close to gamble than betting.. we should watch out at least for 2 weeks to see whats going on...

if i would bet this week, i would only take (-1)Trabzon 1 with small stakes, not because i trust them too much, its because missings of Kayserispor are really important...

g.l

erhan79
27-01-07, 13:28
Galatasaray - Ankaraspor
Ankaraspor without two main strikers Jaba and Mehmet Yilmaz. Their only goal option will be Murat Hacio***287;lu. Volkan Aslan who is an important midfielder for Ankara won't play as well. Match will be played without fans what is an advantage for Ankara. Galatasaray has also some misses. Only first eleven miss is Cihan who is not a loss for the team I think. Sabri can play that position.

Galatasaray has not had good results at friendlies but they mostly used reserves and young players. Hakan Sukur's injury recovered.

Ankaraspor is a tough team. Aykut Kocaman the manager like to play diciplined defensive games. New year break no doubt help his team to increase team energy. However i think Galatasaray will win today because they must win to contunie title challenge. Team still haven't renewed contract with Gerets. That means that he will quit team at the end of season. I think we would like to show some lessons to team directors...

Pick: Homewin
Stake: 8/10

erhan79
27-01-07, 13:32
I didn't bet Gencler game but i am expecting a suprise in this match. Ayman and risp are crucial players for Gencler defence and midfield. After some changes in Sivas team will be motivated for this match. BTW i don't like Gencler manager :oops:

Energoto®
28-01-07, 00:16
Ok turkish friends, Kayzeri have missings, but Trabzon without Marcelinho and Karadeniz isnt the same team imo ;). Yes, Yattara will play, but he just come back from injury, will he be in great condition? I doubt, so...

zekikum
28-01-07, 01:07
Ok turkish friends, Kayzeri have missings, but Trabzon without Marcelinho and Karadeniz isnt the same team imo ;). Yes, Yattara will play, but he just come back from injury, will he be in great condition? I doubt, so...

thats why i say "if i would bet..." but Marcelinho was one of scandals of this season and i heve told he would be in pre-season thread, those kind of players can never be able to perform in Trabzon... all in all i wouldnt say he's a missing...

Gunwar
28-01-07, 01:47

thats why i say "if i would bet..." but Marcelinho was scandal of year and i heve told he would be in pre-season thread, those kind of players can never be able to perform in Trabzon... all in all i wouldnt say he's a missing...

maybe it can be a positive occasion of TS.. and G. Karadeniz'll be line-up against Kayserispor..

Energoto®
28-01-07, 02:06

thats why i say "if i would bet..." but Marcelinho was scandal of year and i heve told he would be in pre-season thread, those kind of players can never be able to perform in Trabzon... all in all i wouldnt say he's a missing...

maybe it can be a positive occasion of TS.. and G. Karadeniz'll be line-up against Kayserispor..
havent he left to Zenith? I read somewhere official news about his transfer... Or he will join the team from St Peterburg when the russian championship starts?

farnerud
28-01-07, 03:08
SAKARYASPOR - KONYASPOR

Winter break was very interesting for Sakaryaspor. After coach Biyedic's departure club appointed Giray Bulak as new boss but he has been sacked before the season starts. And now Saban Yildirim is in charge who was the hero of Sakaryaspor's promotion 3 years ago. Due to financial problems some important footballers left the club. These are key midfielder Mbayo, former league topscorer Okan and left back Ergun. Two experienced players Cem Yanik and Evren are the new transfers. Before the match Argentinian Capurro is definitely out and Cangele is still not fit but may be ready to play. Sakaryaspor still lacks a decent striker to solve their goalscoring problem. But Martinez is a great goalkeeper who has been approached by many clubs during last month. Sakaryaspor is still holding him and he will be a great asset under these conditions.

Konyaspor is not superb too. Okan Koc, Ahmed Belal, Yordanov and Ufuk left, Portugese Neca is the only addition. Club looks for new transfers before the end of month. Striker Eder and midfielder Batista are injured players.

I think Konyaspor will be happy with 1 point. So a low scoring game is very likely and draw is possible too.

farnerud
28-01-07, 04:09
DENIZLISPOR - GAZIANTEPSPOR

Both two teams have new coaches so unpredictable a bit. There is not much important transfer or injury news. I want to give a prejudiced pick for this clash. I rate Erdogan Arica -new trainer of Gaziantep- very poorly. He didn't achieve anything in his career so I can't think that his arrival will make a positive affect. My vote goes to home side.

ANKARAGUCU - BURSASPOR

Both two teams were the most succesful teams of last month in first half. But lost their matches in Turkish Cup. Ankaragucu's loss against Besiktas was more predictable but Buraspor lost to bottom side Erciyesspor in front of 20.000 fans in a must-win match. Performance on the pitch was terrible. Home team will miss suspended midfielder Yasin and Bursaspor is without right winger Omer. No bet for me.

C.RIZESPOR - ANTALYASPOR

Coach Riza Calimbay will make his debut at Rizespor. But this is the 2nd era. Two seasons ago Rizespor saw the best days of history with him before he leaves for hometown club Besiktas. So motivation and ambition is great. Rizespor have 2 very important absentes. Best player and playmaker Altan is suspended also key midfielder Emrah is injured. But two new signings Anderson and Zafer Biryol are proven players and I'm sure they will be useful additions.

Antalyaspor was an unlucky team during first half. They lost many games undeservedly. Goal scoring looks like the main problem. There are not important transfer news and also they will be on the field with their strongest eleven players accoding to the latest news.

Riza Calimbay is famous with his defensive tactics. So under 2,5 goals may be a good bet here.

TRABZONSPOR - KAYSERISPOR

Eller made a deal with Atletico Madrid Also Marcelinho went to Hamburg, former Turkish international right back Fatih Akyel and Polish international Szykomiak left the club. New signings Ayman and Risp are great individuals. Risp is a solid central defender and Ayman is an important defensive midfielder. Both two had worked with current Trabzonspor coach Ziya Dogan while he was in charge for Genclerbirligi. Ayman also were with him at Malatyaspor too. Another defender joined the club also. Erdinc was on loan at Sakaryaspor and has been recalled by Ziya Dogan. He is an average player imo but he worked with the coach before too. But the problem is not the squad quality for Trabzonspor. There are many problems in board of directors and relations with city. And those affected the players too.

At the other side Kayserispor is among the best teams in league except 3 giants. After last season's great success they manged to keep consistency.

I remember the last 3 matches between two teams. Kayserispor won all of them easily. But now it is hard to estimate Trabzonspor's performance for this week. After a terrible first half performance ambition is great. And Yattara's absence were the key factor. He is fully fit and a in-form Yattara will be a boost for home side. Side betting seems risky but I'll go for under with medium stakes. Ziya Dogan is a very defensive minded coach. Now he changed all defence line with 3 new signings.

Kayserispor 's talented coach Ertugrul Saglam thinks attacking generally. But now he has some important absentes. Left back Toledo and left winger Fatih are suspended. Offensive midfielder and team captain Bulent and last season's top goalscorer Gokhan are injured and probably won't play. Last two are the main force of Kayserispor attacking power, so he will prefer more defensive team this time.

BESIKTAS - V.MANISASPOR

Besiktas won against Ankaragucu at cup match but diasppointing performance showed nothing changed after 50 days. I don't want to write much about Besiktas's problems. For me value is at V.Manisaspor. As all Turkish people know Ersun Yanal's team is able to beat any team in league but it is not surprise when they lose with heavy margins. Stephen Borbiconi is fit again ad I think this will be a great boost for them. Many columnists thought V.Manisaspor's big downfall came after his long injury.

zekikum
28-01-07, 17:02
very good start farnerud... congratulations...

for Be***351;ikta***351;-Vestel game; i agree with comments, this game is a good one for ht/ft bet when i take in consider Ersun Yanal's mentality... he doesnt defend, hes ambitious against big clubs, nearly men on street knows Be***351;ikta***351;'s problems... but on the other hand; only fan support and referee factor can effect this game... also i wait for at least 1 red card in this game...

2 unit ht/ft x/2, @ 9,5
1 unit ht/ft 2/x @ 12,5
1 unit ht/ft 2/1 @25,00

g.l

fintas
28-01-07, 20:32
Final time will be .. :D Besiktas 2 : 2 Manisaspor

Achilles
28-01-07, 21:20
BJK suprised me,especially Nobre.

Gunwar
29-01-07, 12:05
BJK suprised me,especially Nobre.

IF You were the field instead of Nobre, You could score 2 goals,too.. :D Nobre was not so good yesterday, Bobô played great and assisted 2 goals to Nobre to score empty positions.. 3rd was from set piece..

BJK played so well.. I was happy first time after watched BJK's match.. Ricardinho and Delgado were in the line-up in the same time.. Both of them was good.. I said smth about Bobô before ;)

And I wanna say smth about TS's match.. Kayserispor was better but I didnt understand what Ziya Dogan wanted to do.. while Everyone knew that Kayserispor has left side crisis, why was not Yattara in the line-up? Why did he replace to Ersen ? Umut has more head ability than Ersen ? None doesnt think so.. Umut is young and talented player but doesnt have good finishing and head ability..

I never bet on TS again expect against..

GL ;)

zekikum
29-01-07, 13:47
Gunwar;
"And I wanna say smth about TS's match.. Kayserispor was better but I didnt understand what Ziya Dogan wanted to do.. while Everyone knew that Kayserispor has left side crisis, why was not Yattara in the line-up? Why did he replace to Ersen ? Umut has more head ability than Ersen ? None doesnt think so.. Umut is young and talented player but doesnt have good finishing and head ability.. "

totally agree with you... actually everybody agrees on these statements but only stupid Ziya Do***287;an does not... he gave the stupitest gift...

Touho
29-01-07, 21:38

Again false information here:

Kayseri:
Dimitar Ývankov, Uður Uçar, Aydýn Toscalý, Marcelo Méndez, Tayfun Cora, Samuel Johnson (Kamber Arslan 19), Mehmet Topuz, Kemal Okyay, Ragýp Baþdað, Ýlhan Parlak (Özgürcan Özcan 69), Gökhan Ünal (Erdal Güneþ 90)
Coach: Ertuðrul Saðlam