PDA

View Full Version : Pick of the day 6/3

taurus
06-03-04, 00:02
Another weekend and many good bets.

Good luck all!

http://www.soccerstatstracker.com/sst.gif (http://www.soccerstatstracker.com)
Please support the competition by visiting our sponsor![/quote]

taurus
06-03-04, 00:04
My pick of the day:
Hertha Berlin (0) – Bochum (1/4) 1, (1.80@Gamebookers)

Hertha are currently at 15th place with 22 points and struggling to avoid relegation. At home they have horrible 2-3-5 (10-18), but I think they are improving; they have 3 wins in their last 4 matches.
Bochum are at 4th place with 37 points and fights for a place in next year’s CL! However they are far from impressive on the road with only 3-3-5 (18-21). They are in good form and still unbeaten after the winterbreak; 3 wins and 2 draws. But the latest news is that Bochum are without Kolding, Madsen, Oliseh and Hashemian. 4 of their best players. Oliseh attacked Hashemian, which resulted in suspension (Oliseh) and injury (Hashemian). But this was a shock for the other players in Bochum and the harmony in the team is not what it was. I hope for a much needed win for the homeside. Hertha (-1/4) on asian handicap is my choice in the end.

mj_air
06-03-04, 00:09
NEC Nijmegen - RBC Roosendaal 1 2,10 @ betinternet.com
PICK LOST Tomor

...There are no interesting matches (for betting) in the HCE this week.. maybe NEC, for the Polish readers...

Since Niedzielan is playing for NEC, Polish confidence in NEC is stronger than ever. And they underperformed immediately. Could change here.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well Koffieboer is right. But Niedzielan is not the only factor why i picked that game :) I've seen some NEC games and I think that this team surely deserves a better place in the table. This terrible unlucky streak has to stop, and I think that today is the best day to start climbing up the table.

RBC injuries: Youssouf, Razic, Fleur, E. de Graaf. Oliseh is suspended.

table:
10. RBC Roosendaal
14. NEC

In the 2002/2003 season RBC Roosendaal lost twice to NEC. And I hope that history will repeat. and I hope Niedzielan scores a goal ;)

Lyd
06-03-04, 00:10
Oh, damn... you're so fast... again 8O :)

The best pick is posted first. Good luck, Taurus. ;)

Bulion
06-03-04, 00:15
LA Clippers(+1,5) : Meemphis Grizlies(-1,5) 1 1,90 at EXPEKT Memphis are my one of my favourite yeams in NBA but they are but they made one bad transfer because they trade Bonzi Wells from Podrtland we will see how he will play tonight because he is back tonight.Another thing is that their best player Pau Gasol was injured and he isn't at 100% of his ability.One more is that Mike Miller one of the best shooters will be absent due to injury.Memphis powre is team play>They have no superstrars but few good players.Clippers are plying well at their "ground" and with their best players (only without Olden Polynice who is "older than coal"). Last few meetings ended with few points wins by Memphis but both matches were played at home of Elvis and first game went in to overtime and the second one was 108 to 102 Memphis so it was rather close.I think they will win it without a problem at .

I WILL RATHER CHANGE BOOKIE OR EVEN STAKE

smagdanoz
06-03-04, 00:23
Marek Dupnica - Slavia Sofia Pick:2 (1.90@Betandwin)
PICK WON Tomor

http://www.fcbet.com/pick.asp?pickID=1859

GLTA

comanelu
06-03-04, 00:28
Celta Vs. Espagnyol :arrow: over 2.5 :arrow: 2.05@Pointbet
PICK WON Tomor

The link to my analisis is in my signature.

Good luck all!

arsenalno1
06-03-04, 00:44
West Ham v Walsall H 1,52 Gamebookers 10/10 Bet lost /Per

Prediction:
http://www.bettingadvice.com/showPredictionsLeague.php?idMenu=69#20787

Additional teamnews:

West Ham are forced to make one change from their fine midweek display at Burnley, but it's not of major importance.

Walsall have doubts over a host of regulars, but nothing confirmed pr. now. They're also lead by stand-in manager Paul Bracewell here.

Proud
06-03-04, 02:18
WBA-Coventry(+0,5) , 2 @ 2,14 @ Pinnacle Bet lost, 3-0 /Per

http://www.bettingadvice.com/showPredictionsLeague.php?idMenu=69#20882

Janx
06-03-04, 02:28
Pick nr. 1

Date of Match:060304
Match:Modena (0)- Parma (0)
PICK VOID Tomor

Prediction :1 (Asian H´cap)
Odds: 1,85 @ Interwetten

Modena has only lost 2 of the last 7 matches, quite good remembering that this is in Serie A. At home they haven't lost in the last 4 matches, and that include two draws against Inter and Lazio. Parma lost in Ankara a few days ago, and we often see teams under-performing when playing a league match short after an European match.
The odds is great on Modena, when getting your money back in case of a draw.

nathaniel
06-03-04, 02:28
1st pick
Valencia FC- La Coruna pick 10 1.25 (Expekt)
First of all- odds 1.25 is nothing big ( :cry: ) but for today it will work just fine.
Last game 2-1 for La Coruna

Both teams don’t play their best last weeks but it’s still match btw. the second and third team in Spain which should mean both will concentrate on defences rather than on scoring many goals. I suppose Deportivo would be satisfied with draw and will hope for saving some energy for CL later next week (@ juventus). On the other hand – Valencia is supposed to try to reach for league‘s title and 3points from this game would help them a lot. Absence of La Coruna’s attacker Diego Tristan and the advantage of home stadium should be enough for them not to loose.
--------
don't laugh too loud tomor 8)

Sorry, Nathaniel, but minimum odds possible are 1,30, so you will have to change the pick! Macot

casabel
06-03-04, 03:47
===========================================

My 3d Pick of the Day:
Leverkusen - Bayern Munich

Pick:
2 ASIAN LEVEL

Odds:

Bookie:
IW

Result:
1-3 WON

REASONS

I could not say no to such a generous offer from IW!!I refuse to believe that Bayern has given up the title and focus on CHL.They should get their morale back so as to travel to Spain with a good performance against Leverkuzen.Thess kind of games have always been difficult for the Munich team but hey they have to wake up some time and play good football.I believe that this will happen tomorrow!I don’t see Bayern losing this…if they don’t win pick is void…

Good Luck with your choice!!

CasAbel

bill_shluckoff
06-03-04, 05:46
My 1st POD this month.
MANCHESTER UTD - FULHAM - OVER 2.75 GOALS @ 2.05 at POINTBET
My thoughts are here (http://globetting.com/picks2.php?st=bill_shluckoff)

Bet half won /Per

loyalblue
06-03-04, 06:26
AFL Wizard Cup Semi Final - Essendon v St Kilda
Essendon to win under 24.5pts @ 3.50 (Centrebet)

Essendon has a great record over St Kilda, winning 15 out of the last 20 times they met. St Kilda has improved over the last couple of years as their young list is starting to show signs of maturity, but Essendon seems to be taking this year's pre-season cup seriously. Here are my reasons for taking Essendon on the under:

1. Even if St Kilda don't win this game, they need to put in a strong performance to increase their membership base, thus ensuring a tightish encounter. Plus, they have alot of young legs who can run all day.
2. The last time Essendon won a premiership was in 2000 where they also went on to win the pre-season cup. Looks like Sheedy (Essendon Coach) is looking to follow the same steps in 2004.

This pick is a little risky as Essendon is capable of blowing St Kilda out of the water. But, with the shortened quarters and an improving St Kilda side, it's a good value pick.

This forgotten pick lost! Macot

bera
06-03-04, 08:51
Pick no3:(1 win-1 lost)
Atletico Osasuna Pamplona - Real Sociedad San Sebastian 2 @3.5 Ladbrokes (@3 for this competition)
PICK LOST Tomor

7. Atletico Osasuna Pamplona 26 9 11 6 26:22 38
13. Real Sociedad San Sebastian 26 8 7 11 30:37 31
At Osasuna Muñoz and Mateo don't play (Pablo García and Josetxo in them places), anothers players missing is Bakayoko,Morales,Alfredo.
"from MARCA":
Osasuna: Sanzol; Izquierdo, Cruchaga, Josetxo, Antonio López; Valdo, Puñal, Pablo García, Moha; Aloisi y Webó.
Real Sociedad: Alberto; López Rekarte, Kvarme, Schürrer, Potillon; Xabi Alonso, Aranburu, Alkiza, Karpin, Nihat; Kovacevic
H2H:
Real Sociedad San Sebastian Atletico Osasuna Pamplona 1:0 2003
Real Sociedad San Sebastian Atletico Osasuna Pamplona 2:0 2003
Atletico Osasuna Pamplona Real Sociedad San Sebastian 2:3 2002
Atletico Osasuna Pamplona Real Sociedad San Sebastian 1:1 2002
Real Sociedad San Sebastian Atletico Osasuna Pamplona 2:1 2001
Real Sociedad San Sebastian Atletico Osasuna Pamplona 0:1 2001
Atletico Osasuna Pamplona Real Sociedad San Sebastian 1:1 2001
GL to ALL!

strandns
06-03-04, 10:26
Brescia v Juventus 1/2:0 away 2.025 @pointbet
PICK WON Tomor

Brescia home record 3-5-4
Juve away record 6-3-2

3 weeks ago, I decided to bet on Juventus not to lose points before great derby against Milan next week.
It worked till now, 3 comfortable wins (1-0 in Bolognia just looks hard), and now 6 points behind Milan, and if Milan lose points today, next weeks win of Juve would make them even or 1 point behind, and championship game is still alive!
And Brescia...What to say about a team having just 3 home wins, and in last 5 games beating Roma and Inter, and not beating Regina, Sampdoria & Lecce...
I hate teams like that, but if they would make tyheir 4th home win against Juve, that would be just too much...
Latest news - Juve without Trezeguet

arttex
06-03-04, 10:28
Lierse(-0.5) - Cercle Brugge @1.95 PointBet
PICK LOST Tomor

Lierse was exellent last season, now without many players from that team, but for sure still with more quality then Cercle, team which was rated as a one of the 3 worst in the league at the begining of the season. Lierse has some of the most talented young players in Belgium, just signed new contracts with them, and situation in the club is good and stable. People from the club said this game is crucial, opportunity to take over place in the table from the one of the relegation concurents. According to all reports their play is improving a lot, despite recent loses (they are 11 games without win). First game was 0:0, H2H also clearly on the Lierse's side. It's not a sure bet, but I see great value for home win here. Also, very possible under.

Good Luck!

WhyNot?
06-03-04, 11:22
hi to all!

days are going and picks have to be made...
handball this time...

STRALSUNDER HV - VFL GUMMERSBACH
VFL Gummersbach (-1.5) @1.75 with Centrebet

I was going to take this one in my local @1.45, but than i saw Lakini's prediction on main page (great work Lakini), and saw this little tiny handicap..I think that odds are pretty high, IMHO.
I don't know much about german handball, nor about team injuries, but i've been betting for some time this kind of bets...and amazing :) i made profit. So a prediction based on statistics more...

We have the strugelin' home team, who won just one game in last 9 games, and that was by one goal against the one of the worst away team in the league (0-1-9). Actually this match's home team is the worst away team. :). Visitors are on a great run, coming after a loss to world-class Magdenburg (10-0-1 home), but this loss was just 33-34. Visitors won 3 out of last 4 away matches.

Straight odds are 1.45 ... so u can see that even the bookies go with visitors as favorites. Battle between a struglin team against on-fire team that lost last match. I see an pretty easy win, and they will win it by several goals (will take lead and keep it)

SO good luck...

BTW...Lakini's predictions... http://www.bettingadvice.com/showPredictionsLeague.php?idMenu=120#20909

Good LUCK!

GTS
06-03-04, 11:37
Hello to all, its my first time in such a competition, i really hope we have fun participating. My first bet is:

Gillingham-Nottigham Forest (Under 2.5 goals @ 1.85 with Expekt) Bet lost 2-1 /Per

In this match, we have a battle for survival for both teams, where statistics reveal to us that both teams score with difficulty. In the recent game between them, no team managed to score, ending in a goaless match. Nottigham managed (!) to score only once against Wimbledon, a fact that seems to back up our arguments. Gillingham is in the middle of an injury crisis, but i think that the instinct of survival will prevail in this match. So, we bet on few or even no goals here.

Per
06-03-04, 11:41
Crap... my two favourites today went early, West Ham and Hertha.
Not much to do about that but I do need something else now..

I've been looking at the trotting in Sweden today ad I've found two great match-ups with Unibet, but at poor prices of course... So I turn again to the Nationwide 1st Division

Gillingham(0)-Nottingham(0) 2 @2,02 with Pinnacle

Bet lost.... shold have taken the bloody horses :evil:

Well, the prices has dropped hard on the away win that started out around 3,00 and now Pinnacle offers 2,55.. plenty of stakes on Forest I wager. And they do have the form for it too with 5 unbeaten here. Since Joe Kinnear took charge Forest has finally started to live up to their capacity and the team is in a pretty good mental situation now with back-to-back wins.
Gills on the other hand has got someproblems, with 11 (!) players missing with injury or other complications - striker Rod Wallace is on compassionate leave after his father died this week. Hardly a good deal for Gills as they have huge problems scoring, just 21 goals in their last 7 games.
recent form and the huge list of absentees make me a believer that Forest will certainly not lose this one. Last game over Wimbledon Forest midfield ruled and I have no doubt they'll do it again today, question is can they make 3 wins in a row?
There's still 2,85 to find for the away win but I'll cover my chances and go with the even handicap. This is after all the Pick of teh Day that's left after West Ham went, and with this handicap I see no reason not to go 10/10 stake.

GTS, I would have strangled your ass if you had taken the away win while I was writing the analysis... but now we're looking for another 0-1 result :D

Serbian_Ninja
06-03-04, 11:54
My today pick is from GY league:

Cibona - Lasko +9 pick:2 odds:1.80 Betandwin

I think Lasko have more chanses to win.Thay are 4th now,just 3 rounds till the end of this competition.Cibona plays Euroleague and just 2 days after thay are meeting with Lasko who wants to win this game if thay want to the FF.Cibona without Scooni Pen,Lasko has full squad and i think thay have quality to beat Cibona in Zagreb.Thay just need luck!+9 is great for me!Away win,high stakes!

Maple Leafs
06-03-04, 11:55
Tennis QATAR final

http://www.qatartennis.org/ladies/pages/index.php

Myskina-Kuznetsova 2 @ 2,15 GAMEBOOKERS
PICK LOST Tomor

Terrible sensation yesterday when Kuznetsova defeated Julie Henin-Hardenne :
6-2 4-6 6-3.

Myskina defeated M. Shaughnessy 4-6 6-1 6-3.

Kuznetsova is in a great form actually. The only problem is, after this game she must play the double with Likhovtseva against Husarova / Martinez.
If i must bet on the double i wouldn't bet on Kuznetsova, but yesterday against Henin she was really impressive.

For Myskina the odds are around 1,70-1,75.

You can wath the final on link given upper.

mikho
06-03-04, 12:01
My first pick of the day is
Montpellier Herault SC - Toulouse FC 1 2.4 @Betandwin
PICK LOST Tomor

I am not very familiar with french leagua, but this time I think it is time for Montpellier to win as this team has't won for more than last 10 matches in French Premier. As you can see in the current table

18. Toulouse FC 26 5 7 14 19:34 22
19. Montpellier Herault SC 26 6 4 16 29:51 22

Teams are almost in same conditions. Montpellier is more scoarer and this is time to win finally. Also you can see that from mutual matches, Montpellier Herault was always victorious at home

Montpellier Herault SC Toulouse FC 3-0
Montpellier Herault SC Toulouse FC 4-0
Montpellier Herault SC Toulouse FC 3-1

and never lost away

Toulouse FC Montpellier Herault SC 2-2
Toulouse FC Montpellier Herault SC 2-5
Toulouse FC Montpellier Herault SC 1-1
Toulouse FC Montpellier Herault SC 0-0

Well, here are the main reasons for me why i am choosing this game.
Good luck 2 all competitors

kieron
06-03-04, 12:27
Burnley vs Preston

Burnley win @ 2.3 with Bet 365
PICK LOST Tomor

Preston are suffering with a few bad injuries at the moment which isn't going to help their traditionally poor visit to Turf Moor. Neither team are particularly great but Burnley look stronger in this matchup being able to field a stronger XI and should make full use of home advantage.

Larnaca
06-03-04, 12:46
Osasuna vs Sociedad 1 with Iterwetten 2.20
Sociedad is playing not well in recent weeks.Their form is slightly different than in last year when they wree fighting to win league.It's Denoueix fault because he is playing in Champions League with his clubs and then loosing in national championship, it was the same with Nantes few years ago when they were fighting with vision of degradation and they were in CL 1/2.Denoueix will give rest to his best players like Nihat and Kovacevic and will be trying to win in Lyon in the middle of the week.On the other hand Osasuna is performing well this season they are dangerous to everyone on they home ground so I think it will be easy won for Pampeluna's pupils.
BET LOST five minutes from the end Kovacevic scored and the score is 1:1

varganya
06-03-04, 13:04
MTK Budapest v Haladas (+0.5) 2 * 2.7 *GB

Lost

you can read it here
http://www.bettingadvice.com/showPredictionsLeague.php?idMenu=276

betcollector
06-03-04, 13:11
Eng Div 2 Blackpool v Port Vale Away win 2.75 Ladbrokes
PICK LOST Tomor

http://www.bettingadvice.com/showPredictionsLeague.php?idMenu=70

comba
06-03-04, 13:17
genclerbilri-fenrebahce 2 1.75

gencler will rest some players probably similar story then last week fener need win.i have no doubt here.

Tomor
06-03-04, 13:24

gencler will rest some players probably similar story then last week fener need win.i have no doubt here.

Comba, you have to write the bookie and more arguments, reasons for your bet... please see the rules. Tomor

Arsenal Forever
06-03-04, 13:27
My POD:

Porthsmout - Arsenal, over 2 1/2, 1.975 @ Pointbet
PICK WON Tomor

FA CUP - And Arsenal hunting the triple this year, still unbeaten in over 20 games, and chasing, the league, FA Cup, and Champions League Title ..

They have show that they are a real good team with Henry in topform, Reyes 20 year old spanish player is some fresh injection in the team.. and now they are complete ..

The big question is, will Arsenal play with the best team or rest some players for Champions League game against Celta Vigo?

This is also an important game, they want to win the FA CUP and i think Wenger have to field a good team against Portsmouth, otherwise if they underestimate Pompeys, then maybe they can win!

I have a little feeling for Portsmouth but Arsenal is the better team, with Henry and Reyes at top, or somebody else, doesn***1169;t really matter, ARsenal showed last week that they can score goals real fast, 2 goals in 4 minutes, i think this FA Cup game would include plenty goals and a bet like this is almost surebet!! Over 2.5 Goals ..

I Believe Pompeys can score atleast 1 goal, but Arsenal will win at the end, with 1-2, 1-3 something like that ...

Romanov
06-03-04, 13:48
My pick is
Strasbourg : Nice 2

odds and bookie-3,00 at Ladbrokes

score-2:2 Bet lost

Strasbourg is one of the weakest teams in french division but I don't think that they will be relegated they are few points behind danger zone and they are not in must win situation.Nice is fighting foreuropean cup place which is 5 points above them and they can reach it only if they will be winning .Nice coach will fight for european cups on 100% because if not he can be sucked.Because from two years time Nice haven't won anything special and the board isn't pleased wih that.

maniac_19_bg
06-03-04, 13:52
Hi!
My bet for today is:
Hertha v Bochum - Home win @1.95

Time for Bochum to loose!

God damn, maniac, I've already told you that you have to write a motivation for your picks in this thread. How else can anyone see the value you see in this pick?? This is a competition supposed to help punters find good betting objects. Clean up your act now. /Per

Weity
06-03-04, 14:01
Bordeaux (-1 AH) - Le Mans - 1 @ 2.025 (Pointbet) 2:0 - bet won :lol:

Bordeaux is very solid at home (8-2-2) and has 6 wins in last 8 home matches. But they are without a win in last 3 league matches, so they will surely be looking for a win in this match against Le Mans, who is the last one in the table and is very poor away from home (1-3-9) and is without a win in last 5 matches.
Bordeaux didn't score in last two games, so I think today they will. They scored 4 goals during the week in UEFA Cup, so their attacking form looks to be in right place and they should win this one for more than one goal.

Good luck! :wink:

miiho
06-03-04, 14:05
Bordeaux (-1 AH) - Le Mans - 1 @ 2.025 (Pointbet)

Bordeaux is very solid at home (8-2-2) and has 6 wins in last 8 home matches. But they are without a win in last 3 league matches, so they will surely be looking for a win in this match against Le Mans, who is the last one in the table and is very poor away from home (1-3-9) and is without a win in last 5 matches.
Bordeaux didn't score in last two games, so I think today they will. They scored 4 goals during the week in UEFA Cup, so their attacking form looks to be in right place and they should win this one for more than one goal.

Good luck! :wink:

Ahhh Weity you took my pick...but I wish you ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD!!! Guess we're thinking the same way cause we're both form Ljubljana! :D

GaryB
06-03-04, 14:10
Afternoon Everyone
Pick 1 [Golf] Ford Championship

KENNY PERRY to beat Jeff Sluman [2 Ball] @ 1.75 [Expekt]-Result, WON :)
Yes,for a change Im trying my luck on a sport not often mentioned at BA :D
This match starts at 17.22 [Cet] and both players are tied so far on -2.But for me Perry played the better golf Friday,mainly thanks to hitting more of these tough greens.He finished 5th here last year,and being ranked in the world top ten,Im expecting a good round today.
Sluman is a steady player,but shot 2 shots worse than Perry yesterday and for me the momentum is now with my pick,and if he scores an under par round as I expect,then that should be good enough to outscore his playing partner.
Good Luck

Usal
06-03-04, 14:19

Comba, you have to write the bookie and more arguments, reasons for your bet... please see the rules. Tomor

tomor, so it is mine, any problems with that?
Yes, you can take this pick... no problem. :wink: Tomor

i am going for genclerbirligi vs fenerbahce --> ht ft 2/2 3.25 @ gamebookers.
PICK WON Tomor

firstly squads but not 100%
Gençlerbirli***287;i: Damir El Saka Ümit Erkan Flip Deniz Skoko Serkan A.Tando***287;an M.Özkan Youla

Fenerbahçe: Recep Tomas Luciano Fatih Mahmut (Ali) Tuncay Ümit Aurelio M.Yozgatl***305; Nobre Hooijdonk

as you see there are no reserves playing for gencler and both of the teams are full squad. they want to make a football show at a saturday night with a rocket tv rating i believe.

the reason for this is:
home team gencler beat parma on wednesday 3-0. gencler is a first class cup-team. i hope you understand what i mean by this. do all or die! They will be very tired. Also parma was 10 players and it was the keeper who got redcarded and a penalty awarded and then an own goal. That match is gone. They had all the ecstasy and happiness after that match. And you know what happens after that after a cup clash. It is hard to concentrate and put the feet back on the ground

on the other hand fenerbahce got the leadership after coming back from !13! points behind. that is a marging to close i tell you. with daum on the coaching side fenerbahçe became a team who plays football all thru the 90 minutes. Fenerbahçe scores nearly 70% of the goals in the 2nd halves. But tonite it will be different. I expect daum to push the team forward from the 20th minute and find some goals before the half time. Van Hooijdonk is another factor. He has not been scoring for 4 games. He is hungry. He could score a goal tonite and pull the game away from gencler.

last but not least fener can not win in ankara against genclerbirligi for 4 years. Fener has a championship to lose ankara has nothing to prove but show they play good football. if playing football is the case then fener is the favorite. normally if gencler did not go thru at the uefa cup, you would be lucky to get fener at these high odds.
good luck to all

herbert
06-03-04, 14:34
K´lautern - Frankfurt 2 (4,2 Expekt) Ger. Bundesliga

Edit: as for this competition the odds don´t have to be above 3.0 :( , i will take the doubel chance X2 at 1.9 (which hasn´t the value of the above price but is still a good bet)
PICK LOST Tomor

This is a value bet IMO as Frankfurt should be able to win more than 1 out of 4 games in Lautern at the moment. Ok, Lautern is strong at home, but there last wins were against struggling opponents cologne and stuttgart (who were better in that game). Now that have to play vs. Frankfurt, a team that has won its last two away games at leverkusen and berlin. Frankfurt has improved after the winter break when they got Hertzsch and Amanatidis, who both fit very well into the team. Especially Amanatidis has scored some important goals already, he is on fire. I can remember when they lost in Bochum last december, 0:1, they played well and had enough chances, but they couldn´t convert them. So i hope Frankfurt wins today and take them with medium stakes.

UnderOver1979
06-03-04, 14:50
My pick of the day is Philadelphia -4.5 win at home Chicago @1.83 Ladbrokes
Reasons for that 1st Chicago awful at away matches. 2nd generally one of the worst teams of NBA. 3rd 76ers have to win that match in front of their fans because Bull is a weak team. Iverson will play, maybe Robinson too.
If also Robinson plays high confidence.
I hope win not to be with four points.

juankaan
06-03-04, 14:53
3rd POD

H2H in the GP -> K. Raikkonen v D. Coulthard; Take RAIKKONEN @1.60 @Centrebet

PICK LOST ; raikkonen out and coulthard ended 8th... JuanKaan

Coulthard is unhappy with his car. And i'm quite sure that he won't be able to end this race. If KIMI ends than will the bet be very easy WIN !!!

KIMI has also some chances to make a good position but the worst handicap is that he made a bad curve and everytime passing that curve will he have some problems...

FERRARI is favouritte here as they are too fast in the 3rd sector...

Seems like we will watcha nice GP if MONTOYA succeeds in doing his job..

I also advice SCHUMACHER vs BARRICHELLO , 1 @1.30 as BARRICHELLO won't be able to finnish :wink:

nathaniel
06-03-04, 14:55
first pick (following the rules :lol: )
Zlin - Stare mesto (czech Gambrinus liga) pick 1 @2.1 (interwetten)
last match: 0:0
PICK WON - Good start in competition for you, my friend :wink: Keep good work! Tomor

Zlin players play very well at home (7-1-1 this season). They defeated Sparta, Teplice, Olomouc and drawn with Liberec. Well it was partly thanks to the surface which is now changed and more "grass like" but i believe this wasn't the only reason and see big danger in zlin at home. their only home loss was last time against Slavia (1:2) but they played well and wasted couple of good chances including a penalty kick. Stare mesto has away record 2-2-5 this season - they won at blsany which played really bad in the fall due to problems with home stadium and at plzen which plays bad at home as well. they also lost this week to Ostrava 6:2 which doesn't encourage them..

hope this time everything is all right Tomor :oops:

Daneck
06-03-04, 14:58
3rd pick 2/0 +190

Scottish 2.Div.

Dumabrton to beat Arbroath @1,8 Centrebet 1-0 WON

Dumbarton should be in good mental and phisical shape as their play has bee very good as of late (won over Berwick 4-1 home, drew to strong Aidrie away). The hosts still believe to close the gap to the promotion spots in the table and this is perfect chance as Arbroath are heading for the 3rd Div...

Brent
06-03-04, 16:30
NCAA Basketball

Buffalo/Akron 1st half total over 69.5 (1.95 at Pinnacle)

Buffalo has averaged 78.6 ppg over their last 5 games
while making 50% of their field goals.

Buffalo has made 47% of their 3 point shots over their
last 5 games.

Akron has averaged 75.2 ppg over their last 5 games
while making 48% of their field goals.

LOST LOST LOST LOST

Marrco
06-03-04, 16:37
Pick No. 3
Forum Valladolid v Tau Victoria 2 pick lost

1.)TAU is in first place in ACB.
2.)TAU won "Copa del Ray" Last weekend.
3.) TAU won last 5 games in a row:

29 Feb 04 Tau Victoria v Joventud Badalona 81:77
27 Feb 04 Tau Victoria v Adecco Estudiantes 89:83
22 Feb 04 Tau Victoria v Unicaja Malaga 73:70
15 Feb 04 Lucentum Alicante v Tau Victoria 70:79
+ win away against strong Cibona.

And Forum Valladolid is just in place 13 (10 | 15). IMO has no chanses to win against Ceramica.

PICK: Ceramica
ODDS: 1.4
BOOKIE: Centerbet

PRAG
06-03-04, 16:58
Good evening !!!

My first pick for March is from one of my two areas of expertise, and I'm really glad I can take a pick on athletics now, because it'll be impossible for me to do so during summer due to my usual heavy workload. The event is the men's long jump from the World Indoor Championships in Budapest, Hungary :

H2H Vitaliy Shkurlatov (RUS) v Ivan Pedroso (CUB) .......................... :arrow: 1...........................2.05 at Nordicbet

Bet won, good scouting PRAG :D /Per

The Scandinavian bookie is trying to make some bucks off the "big name" here, but track & field enthusiasts should know by now that Pedroso isn't what he used to be... He hasn't been anywhere close to his standards in the last couple of seasons, while the Russian is one of the steadiest long-jumpers around !!! Indeed, during the current indoor winter season Shkurlatov already has 5 marks over Pedroso's best, which is 8.02m in yesterday's prelims !!! Shkurlatov during the last couple of months has jumped repeatedly over that, namely 8.24m, 8.14m, 8.13m, 8.07m, 8.06m in different venues, and I expect him to excell once more in a major Championship. Pedroso could match those marks in his prime, but not anymore... IMHO Shkurlatov is steady enough to even challenge the Americans (esp. Stringfellow) for the gold and, if not that, he should be at least on the podium... I can't see the great Cuban matching that in his current form.

The men's long jump starts in an hour, good luck to all of you !!!

8)

PICK WON (Shkurlatov 3d with 8.28m - Pedroso 8th :wink: with 8.09m) Shkurlatov was again good enough for a medal (the bronze) in yet another major Championship and he earned that, as expected, behind Stringfellow (USA - 8.40m) and the experienced James Beckford (JAM - 8.31m). A good performance, obviously overshadowed by the exploits of Vitaliy's Russian fellow women-athletes : 3 gold medals during this, the 2nd day of the games, two of them accompanied by world indoor record performances !!! The young pole-vaulter Yelena Isinbayeva cleared 4.86m to break Feofanova's week-old record, the irrepressible Tatyana Lebedeva triple-jumped 15.35m for another world indoor record and, true to her glorious name, Natalya NAZAROVA won the 400m, a distance at which it seems there's always been a Russian girl by that name, past and present !!!
Ivan the Great was predictably sub-standard for such a level of competition and, at his age, I doubt the Cuban can regain his past form in time to mount a serious challenge for the gold in Athens come August...

On a different note, I'm glad to see there's been another (good) pick on track and field yesterday, from Darkside222 :D if I remember correctly. It is hardly surprising that the Greek track & field faithfuls, at home or abroad, are a valuable source of info in this sport, a long-time favourite of a selected few in our country.

Stefano
06-03-04, 18:01
My pick of the day is :

Brescia-Juventus Draw @ 3.10 GAMEBOOKERS
PICK LOST Tomor

hope this pick is available because of another +1/2 handicap taken for Juventus, posted before by another user.
you can read the comment here:

http://www.bettingadvice.com/showPredictionsLeague.php?idMenu=81

good luck to everyone

John_JUVE
06-03-04, 18:18
Pick no1

Santander-Real Madrid Double Chance 1X 1.89 Gamebookers
1-1 FT BET WON

I think number one factor for picking this game is the 2nd leg ch league game against Bayern on Wednesday for Real.THAT is the game Real must win,not today...
Besides,Real will miss defenders Salgado and Pavon (yellow cards) and Raul due to injury.Besides Zidane and Beckham maybe out of this game due to a flu.
Santander has no significant problems for this game.
"El Sardinero " is one of the most hostile grounds for Real, as they won there in only 10 of 35 games...In last 6 games here,Real won 2,draw 3 and lost one ,last year 2-0...
Finally,Real is first at the table with 59 pts, 8 more than second Valencia which host tonight 3rd Deportivo...

AlCapone
06-03-04, 18:49
Pick #1

Date:
07/03/04
Grand Prix:
Australian GP

»Juan Pablo Montoya - »Ralf Schumaher

Pick:
H2H Montoya

Odds:
1.5 at centrebet

Comment:
Juan qualified in 3rd position while ralf in 8 pos. juan was 1 sec quicker then shumi brother. last year jpm in australian gp was 2nd. so i think that juan will win this head to head.
i wanted to pick kimi-dc but juankaan was quicker then me ;)

Opportunist
06-03-04, 19:56
Detroit Pistons@Denver Nuggets, NBA Basketball

Detroit away 18-15, overall 39-25
Denver home 22-10, overall 33-29

Detroit has won the prevous 5 meetings

On average: Detroit is scoring 8 points less per game
Detroit is allowing 9 points less per game

Detroit won 4 out of last 5, opponents: @Portland, @Utah(lost), @LA Clippers, Atlanta, @Chicago.

Denver lost 4 out of last 5, opponents: New Jersey, New York(won), @San Antonio, LA Lakers, @Memphis

IMHO this match-up has a small plus to Detroit. I therefore take Detroit straight up @ 2,14 Expekt.

Good luck

paralias
06-03-04, 19:59
Hi all, 3rd pick, -200 till now. Not many things to say, i think i have said all at the main site and forum for tonite's game.

Rosario Central - Racing Club 2 - 2.62 - Bet365

Amazingly Bet365 takes the risk that other bookies didn't take and still have the game into their coupon, while they rate Racing as underdogs. Same goes for Expekt (Racing Club favorite), William Hill and Pinnacle(Rosario Central favorite). Anyway, maybe they know something more than i do.

Py pick here: http://www.bettingadvice.com/showPredictionsLeague.php?idMenu=274

Good luck.

|MaSter|
06-03-04, 20:28
Valencia - Deportivo :arrow: Under,
UNVALID PICK Tomor

Last week Deportivo lost against Barcelona at home and Valencia lost against Espanyol.Valencia is 8 points behind Real whereas Valencia 9 points.They both wont want to lose this match.They will not risk them very much.In this match I see a carefull game with no many scoring chances.
Last 7 games finished all with Under.
22.12.2002. Valencia 0 - 1 La Coruna
21.04.2002. Valencia 1 - 0 La Coruna
10.06.2001. Valencia 0 - 1 La Coruna
23.10.1999. Valencia 2 - 0 La Coruna
06.02.1999. Valencia 0 - 0 La Coruna
18.12.1997. Valencia 1 - 0 La Coruna
12.05.1997. Valencia 1 - 1 La Coruna

Master, you need to specify bookmakes and odds! Macot

woolf
06-03-04, 20:34
American Hockey

Canucks are winless in 2 after a 5-5 tie game with the Avalanche and after dropping last night’s game to the western conference leaders Detroit Red Wings. Today they end a 3 game road trip with an easier match-up against the Blue jackets. In case you haven’t noticed, Columbus is among the leagues worst teams and has never made the playoffs. They are just 2 points ahead of the Chicago Blackhawks in the final place in the western conference standings. Despite that, they had a 3 winning streak until last Tuesday when they lost to the Dallas Stars 4-2. That helped them a little as they have now dropped eight of their last 12 games. Canucks are 18-10-3-4 on the road and their opponents fire an average of just 25 shots on goal per game. The Blue Jackets will host the Hurricanes next Monday and maybe it’s a better chance for them to get some points. But for today Vancouver really needs to get back to winning as they are 8 points behind Detroit in the western conference and just 3 behind Colorado in the northwest division. Trends… Columbus is 1-10 after covering the spread in 3 of their last 4 games and the Canucks are 9-3-2 all-time against them.

:arrow: Vancouver Canucks -1 2.25 @ Bet365
For those who bothered to ask bet365 always includes OT

w84daddy
06-03-04, 21:40
Today's POD is:

San Antonio at Phoenix 1 @ 2.20 [gamebookers] BET WON 107-86

I watched San Antonio build a 26 point lead against Dallas last nite in the first quater, and let me tell you that they looked pretty good even with Tim Duncan out of the lineup. (they almost squandered it in the second half, but they were able to come back in the game and shut Dallas out ). I don't know why the bookies are having the Spurs down as an underdog on this one, but it almost looks to good to pass it up, don't it?

I guess Pops is experimenting with Genobili backing up Parker from the outside, but if last nite's game was an experiment I should say it worked. If the Spurs stay agressive all the way I bet they can handle Phoenix and even teach them their place. And that is at the bottom of the table, where the "Sun" don't shine.

Good luck! :lol:

w84daddy

|MaSter|
06-03-04, 21:59
Valencia - Deportivo :arrow: Under,
Last week Deportivo lost against Barcelona at home and Valencia lost against Espanyol.Valencia is 8 points behind Real whereas Valencia 9 points.They both wont want to lose this match.They will not risk them very much.In this match I see a carefull game with no many scoring chances.
Last 7 games finished all with Under.
22.12.2002. Valencia 0 - 1 La Coruna
21.04.2002. Valencia 1 - 0 La Coruna
10.06.2001. Valencia 0 - 1 La Coruna
23.10.1999. Valencia 2 - 0 La Coruna
06.02.1999. Valencia 0 - 0 La Coruna
18.12.1997. Valencia 1 - 0 La Coruna
12.05.1997. Valencia 1 - 1 La Coruna

Master, you need to specify bookmakes and odds! Macot

I know, but I forgot it... you could in future take minumum or average odds when somebody doesnt write it :idea:

miiho
06-03-04, 22:33
Hi guys! So far I'm 1/2 this month. Today I'm going to NHL as always:

Washington - Philadelphia (-1,5) AWAY 2,2 NordicBet

Well Philadelphia had a tough game yesterday with Ottawa but they won it and snapped a five-game winless streak against Ottawa (0-3-2). That was a big boost for them! The Flyers are still after the top spot in the East, where it's a bit crowded...The Flyers, Lightning, Senators, Toronto Maple Leafs and Boston Bruins are separated by just four points. So I'm sure they'll take this game seriously. They lead the season series with Capitals 3-0 (4-2, 4-1, 5-1 wins). This and the big sell out that Washington did (Jagr, Bondra, Lang, Gonchar, Nylander) are main reasons (and low odds on a normal win) why I'm taking this handicap. The Capitals have been out of play-off contention for a long time and they lost five of last six, including Friday's 3-2 setback to the crappy New York Rangers. Well Flyers have a great chance to go top, cause Tampa will certainly have a tougher game in Florida. And I don't think they'll let this chance slip away!

Good luck!

megapoxy
06-03-04, 23:03
Cleveland Cavaliers are fighting to reach the play offs after many many years ( if my memory is correct since Nance and Doherty were the twin towers and Mark Price the point guard) and they proved how good they are during last match at the New Orleans. Le Bron James attracts all the attention by the media but this makes all his teammates much better, Boozer is the surprise of this season the Lithuanian giant is a threat under the two baskets(both in defense and offense),Wagner is fit again and provides many solutions when coming from the bench and now that they have found a true point guard like McInnis,Le Bron performs much better as a shooting guard.Milwaukee will be in the play offs 100% and is not so highly motivated...mostly the Bucks owe their good record to their home ground and not when they play away.

Milwaukee @ Cleveland Cleveland @ 1.75 @ Interwetten

part_ua
06-03-04, 23:25
Let's GO 8) 8) . My 1st pick in this month. Formula 1. GP Australia:

D. Coulthard finished race in top 6 (2.75 @ Gamebookers) / pick LOST, Coulthard only 8th :evil: :evil:

Arguments:

1. He won this race in 2003 from 9th place in qual.:

GP Australia 2003:
1 D. Coulthard McLaren 1:34:24.124 10
2 JP. Montoya Williams + 8.600
3 K. Räikkönen McLaren + 9.100

2. McLaren cars have a good record on this race and new car show very fast speed on testing. Mclaren last years show a very good form in start of the season

3. D.C only 12 in qual. but many drivers like Massa, Sato, Webber etc. will lose their places in 60 laps race.

4. Advanced pitstop tactics for score places.

Sergei
06-03-04, 23:29
F1 Australian GP H2H

Felipe Massa - David Coulthard 2.45 at Expekt.

http://forum.bettingadvice.com//viewtopic.php?p=129851#129851

Edit: Bet lost
David was 8. with only 2 pit stops. Felipe Massa was out round 44/58. The other McLaren had to stop after 9 rounds only. Motor problems.

Macot
02-04-04, 00:18
AFL Wizard Cup Semi Final - Essendon v St Kilda
Essendon to win under 24.5pts @ 3.50 (Centrebet)

Essendon has a great record over St Kilda, winning 15 out of the last 20 times they met. St Kilda has improved over the last couple of years as their young list is starting to show signs of maturity, but Essendon seems to be taking this year's pre-season cup seriously. Here are my reasons for taking Essendon on the under:

1. Even if St Kilda don't win this game, they need to put in a strong performance to increase their membership base, thus ensuring a tightish encounter. Plus, they have alot of young legs who can run all day.
2. The last time Essendon won a premiership was in 2000 where they also went on to win the pre-season cup. Looks like Sheedy (Essendon Coach) is looking to follow the same steps in 2004.

This pick is a little risky as Essendon is capable of blowing St Kilda out of the water. But, with the shortened quarters and an improving St Kilda side, it's a good value pick.

This forgotten pick lost! Macot

the forgotten pick...
:?

doberman
02-04-04, 01:53
If I remember it right its sport thay play in Australia only, and I dare say (while I was there) 90 % it was popular in Victoria-Melbourne only, very little in Sydney, do not know if they had in Brisbane (lived on Gold Coast) , so who cares..... :D :D :D
"Phar Lap was the greatest"- The Legend :wink: