PDA

View Full Version : Pick of the day 15/2

comanelu
14-02-04, 22:25
http://upl.mine.nu/uplfolders/upload3/sst.gif (http://www.soccerstatstracker.com)
Please support the competition by visiting our sponsor!

Good luck!

comanelu
14-02-04, 22:37
Sorry guys in Romania the time is 12:25 and i didn't realize that here it is only 11:25 :oops:

Pls delete this topic and i'm sorry again!! :oops: :oops:

Macot
14-02-04, 22:40
Sorry guys in Romania the time is 12:25 and i didn't realize that here it is only 11:25 :oops:

Pls delete this topic and i'm sorry again!! :oops: :oops:
Hehe, I dont think it is a problem now, but noone should post before 00.00 exactly!
:wink:

Janx
14-02-04, 23:10
Pick number 4
Match:Betis Sevilla - Zaragoza
Primera division, Spain
Date of match:150204
WON 2-1
Prediction : 1
Odds: 1,70 @ Interwetten

Betis Sevilla´s last 6 matches says 4 2 0 They started the season with mixed results, but it looks like thing has turned around now.

The Zaragoza players must be tired, because they played 0-0 in the Copa Del Rey semi final a few days ago (12/02/04) against Avales. Zaragoza´s last 3 away matches says 0 0 3 1-8
Further more they has only managed to win 2 of the last 11 matches !!!!

Betis Sevilla at home this season: 3 6 3
Zaragoza away this season: 3 1 8

Last meeting:
Zaragoza – Betis Sevilla: 0-1 (28/09/03)

Betis is in good shape right now. On the opposite we have Zaragoza who is playing badly and isn´t really getting any points in the league at the moment. Plus the fact that they must be tired from the Copa Del Rey semi final.

Pick number
1: -100
2: +130
3: + 83
4: + 70

comanelu
14-02-04, 23:12
Siena Vs. Parma :arrow: under 2.5 :arrow:1.95@Expekt

The link is in my signature!!

Good luck! :wink:

1-2 Pick lost

Mark Bresciano scored the 3rd goal in 87' :? :? :(

Janx
14-02-04, 23:12
Damn
I forgot the time difference.....

I´ll be back

Janx
14-02-04, 23:14
hehe.. the time was right afterall....got confused there.....

Daneck
14-02-04, 23:26
NBA All-Star Game:

West- East OVER 250 @1,9 (Unibet) 136-132 WON

For me this is a show, not a regular game! And I expect the same approach by NBA- Stars. These games are based on spectacular offensive actions and little defence- that's what an avarage basketball fan likes at most. I'll loose my bet if the East takes it too seriously and start playing tougher defense-and they have guys to do it. On the other hand,the West has its big shooters so...
In last 2 years All-Star games went over the 250 total. Last year the West won 155-145 (note: double overtime!) and the year before the West won 135-120.

Tomor
14-02-04, 23:56
Hi,
there isn´t too many tennis matches on Sunday but I´ve one interesting match for you... :!:

Mario Ancic - Anthony Dupuis
PICK LOST - Dupuis 64 67 76 :cry: 8O
more info about this match can you find here: http://forum.bettingadvice.com//viewtopic.php?t=16006

Indesit ATP Milan Indoor, Surface - Carpet (Indoor)

H2H: 1:1, Ancic won in Marseille (indoor) 67 64 64 and Dupuis won in London (grass) 76 76

So what can I say here? Ancic defeated Santoro, Nadal, Robredo and T.Johansson without loosing a single set this week to advance to his first ATP final. Ancic served 13 aces against Johansson and had a first serve percentage of 78. And Johansson said after this match:"If he plays like that, he's gonna win every match. He served very well tonight, there was nothing I could do." So he is in great form right now and a lot of Croatians are in Milan to support Ivanisevic in his comeback. He is out already but Croatians are supporting young Ancic now! His game suits carpet very well... He is a player with great potencial and future!

Dupuis defeated Lopez, Heuberger, Youzhny and Carraz - so he must be inform too... This is his second ATP final (2001 lost in Munich with Novak)... Dupuis is too inconsistent IMO and hasn´t any worl-class hit - he is an average player with quite good form right now...

This is match between talented Ancic maybe with life-form and an average but more experienced Dupuis... I´ll go with high stake here.

PICK: Ancic
ODDS: 1.61
BOOKIE: Gamebookers

My February stats after this pick: +304 (5 of 7 picks)
Kohlmann vs. Fyrstenberg WON (+133)
Novak vs. Nadal WON (+65)
Ramirez-Hidalgo vs. Behrend WON (+53)
Levy vs. Cermak LOST (-100) :cry:
Schiavone vs. Safina WON (+118)
T.Johansson vs. Ancic WON (+135)

Ali
15-02-04, 01:09
1860 München - Borussia Dortmund AH (0) away @ 1,85 Bet365
1860 München - Borussia Dortmund 0-2 WON

http://www.bettingadvice.com/showPredictionsLeague.php?idMenu=77

Pick No.5
Won: 2/4
Profit: -40

champ1905
15-02-04, 02:15
Genclerbirligi-Galatasaray over2.5 1.80@ pinnacle

Both scoring much and conceeding much again.Gala have a talented squad.Tottally changed since the beginning of season exept 2-3 players.Youngsters are fighting but there is a problem about experience.Both prefer attacking style and fighting for top spot.This make pressure on them.I cant see another good opportunity for the weekend.

2-2 WON

Lyd
15-02-04, 02:43
Valladolid - Celta (0:1/4) :arrow: 2 :arrow: 1.80@Ladbrokes

WON (0-2)... easy, easy :)
... and to help mods with my score... +193 (3/4)

Last week, in first game in charge, coach Radomir Antic drove Celta to win against Villareal. They are now only two placed about relegation places and they still have to push hard. They travel to Valladolid, team which is not in some great form. Valladolid is an average home team (5-4-2) and Celta is very hard to beat away from home, as they lost only 3 out of 12 games played (3-6-3). And only Valencia score more on away games then Celta. Hosts will miss their key striker Makukula (injured), so it will make easier for Celta to keep clean sheet. So, with this handicap I'll back Celta.

Good luck!

pedja
15-02-04, 04:13
Hi all!
Here is my first bet in this competition.

Pick number 1
Match:Bremen - Kaiserslautern
Bundesliga 1, Germany
Date of match:150204

Prediction : 1 Won 1:0
Odds: 1,44 @ Bet365

After some surprising results at Saturday Werder will be very motivated to win and to have 9 points more than Stuttgat and Bayern. They have 8 wins in last 10 games and they will play against team which has bad away record this season. They won away 1:0 in first game against Kaiserslautern this season. They have strong attacking team scoring more than 2.5 goals per game.

On the other hand Kaiserslautern has 4 losses in their last 6 games and they fired their coach Eric Gerets and won last game against Köln but now they play away against leader of the championships. They were unbeaten in only 3 of their 10 away games.

Their current performance:
All - Home - Away
1. Werder_Bremen 19 14 3 2 51 - 21 45
3. ( 1) Werder_Bremen 10 7 2 1 27 - 12 23
1. ( 1) Werder_Bremen 9 7 1 1 24 - 9 22

16. Kaiserslautern 19 6 3 10 22 - 33 18
11. (16) Kaiserslautern 9 4 2 3 12 - 8 14
15. (16) Kaiserslautern 10 2 1 7 10 - 25 7

This is the most important game fow Werder this season because margin of 9 points could be too big even for Bayern. They will not lose this chance.

Prague
15-02-04, 04:15
Zizkov - Plzen...home win with 1.61 at Bet365
Early kick-off! (10:15 CET)

Standings/Results
Overall:
15. Zizkov 3-3-10 (8:22)
14. Plzen 3-4-9 (13:27)

Zizkov home 2-2-4 (6:12)
Plzen away 0-1-5 (3:12) + 1-1-0 (4:3) at neutral ground

H2H results
History (from 1993/1994 season):
overall: 4-6-4
Zizkov home: 4-3-0

This season:
Plzen - Zizkov 0-2

Match comments:
Both teams are at the bottom parts of the table (just one point separate them) and so either in real need of points. It must be said that bad results of Plzen were expected but Zizkov (that was on podium in last two seasons) was 'shock' of autumn part with their terrible results and relegation position after 16 rounds. As I wrote in pre-season preview it'simpossible to see Zizkov relagated (they have too influential sports manager and the strength of team is much higher than it could look from standings). So we can expect that they will leave relegation zone soon. And this match is very important for sure (coach and sports manager announced that it's the key game for them). I will not repeat all what's written in preview but just the most important facts could be put in remembrance - Zizkov bought two good players and is surely stronger now and Plzen is weakened by many departures when new players are nothing special. So from this point of view Zizkov must be really favoured and anything else than home would be huge surprise for me. In addition Plzen had big problems with injuries at the end of preparations and it will affect them also in this match. Namely Knakal (DEF, achilles, in addition he´s suspended for this match), Jez (MID, broken finger), Caloun (goalie, back trouble), Kukol (MID, flu), Kastak (MID, hemorrhage), Siegl (ATT, muscular injury), Blaha (ATT, ventral futtock shroud), Pilar (DEF, flu) and Petrous (DEF, flu) were all sidelined at the end of preparations. At least some of them will have to play even injury problems because after many departures Plzen don't have enough players when such big injury problems appear (just to say that another defender Zakopal is suspended too so we can just guess who will play in defence). BTW the last preparation before the start of the league was between Plzen first team and reserves and it had to be played 10 on 10 because not enough players. And the first team lost 0-1...
Plzen is weak away with 0-1-5 (3:12) stats, the rest 1-1-0 (4:3) made at neutral ground instead of away (at the beginning of the season), so their "away" stats looks better than are in real because some games were at neutral venue. Zizkov's home results so far are disappointing (2-2-4) but it will be improved in spring part for sure. Zizkov home games will be again played from 10:15 CET what's really annoying for their opponents that are not used to play in such time (fact that Zizkov was forced top play in the afternoon last halfyaer could be one of reason of their bad results in autumn part). First game in Plzen won Zizkov easily 2-0 (their only away win so far this season). As usually Zizkov can rely on help by referees at home.
All in all Zizkov is clear favourite to take all three points and odds higher than 1.5 are value IMO (the probelm is that odds dropped today...).LOST (0-0)

Macot
15-02-04, 04:34
Bet N8!!
*So far 4/7, +85 :wink:

TERRASSA FC v CADIZ, 1 (2,55) CENTREBET

These odds show total incompetence Australian bookie is showing sometimes! Because, these teams are only separated by 4 points now (it was not the case 2 months ago, when Cadiz had 15 points advantage over club from outskirts of Barcelona).
But, what irritates me even more, Terrassa are in fine streek of form, 4-1-1 and 2-2-0 in last 4 homes! Cadiz on the other side is on a bit of slump, coming off 0-1 home loss to Malaga B and 1-1-4 in last 4, lost two last away games, but won 2 previous to be fair!
Now, Terrassa is trying to get as much audience as possible, since they have two bigger brothers in the City (Barca and Espanyol), so they have all Mujeres :lol: free on this match! It means, terraces could be quite nicely folled and home team should be well motivated.
Another factor, both coaches signed new contracts this week 8O !, home coach till the end of season and away coach for another 2 years!

Odds at other bookies are between 2,20 and 2,40, so I think, I found really nice value bet on a team in f orm.
Only fear I have is, that both teams, now safely in the middle of the table, stick to a draw... but no!! With all those Mujeres on the terraces tomorrow it should be a goal feast and Terrassa win by 3-2!! 7/10

Good luck, muchachos!
:lol:

1-0 TERRASSA (Carlos 51st, penalty) BET WOOON!, Ihope mujeres were happy, I certainly was!

comba
15-02-04, 08:11
yesterday i miss date so i write today pick for yesterday ajax-1.5 2.05 everything under yesterday pick of the day section.

Bogdan
15-02-04, 08:37
My pick of the day is

Juventus ( -1.5) - Reggina ( +1.5) HOME WIN @ 1.95 ---> POINTBET

For more

http://www.bettingadvice.com/showPredictionsLeague.php?idMenu=81

( I'm Bogdan)

GL

bill_shluckoff
15-02-04, 08:39
PICKS 1/2
PROFIT -2.5
RANK [???]================================================== ============================
My 3rd pick will be purely statistical and consequantly it is from only league which suits such picks
- from SERIE B.
PIACENZA - NAPOLI UNDER 2 1/4 GOALS @1,83 at POINTBET
LOST [2-3] :(
So today we have a clash between 4th and 19th teams of SERIE B, which is very suitable for an under pick. Why's that?
:arrow: NAPOLI has only 42 goals scored in 26 games in which the team was involved - the worst (or best?) result in the whole league. PIACENZA has 48 goals in 26 games - this is the 2nd result.
:arrow: PIACENZA has 83% unders at home (10 of 12), 60% of which resulted in less than 2 goals (6 of 10)
:arrow: NAPOLI has 85% unders away (11 of 13), 64% of which resulted in less than 2 goals (7 of 11)
There are probably too many numbers in the comment, but what is really important here is that we have two best under-teams from best under-league and POINTBET offers very good 1,83 for less than 2,25 goals scored in the match.
GL.

Luckyjammygit
15-02-04, 08:44
Hibernian x Hearts Scotland Prem Sunday 1500.

Last 5 Hibs.W2D2L1.
03-Jan-04 H Partick Thistle W 3-2
17-Jan-04 A Livingston L 0-1
24-Jan-04 A Kilmarnock W 2-0
31-Jan-04 H Dundee D 1-1
10-Feb-04 A Dundee United D 0-0

Last 5 Hearts.W3D1L1.
27-Dec-03 H Motherwell D 0-0
06-Jan-04 A Dundee W 2-1
18-Jan-04 H Celtic L 0-1
24-Jan-04 H Partick Thistle W 2-0
11-Feb-04 H Aberdeen W 1-0

Recent Head-to-Head Results.
PL 23-Nov-03 Heart of Midlothian 2 - 0 Hibernian
PL 17-Aug-03 Hibernian 1 - 0 Heart of Midlothian
PL 02-Jan-03 Heart of Midlothian 4 - 4 Hibernian

Team news.
Hibs are likely to be without Gary Smith, who picked up a hamstring strain in midweek.
Ronald Edge suffered a head knock in that game but is available, as is Alan Reid, who has been suffering from a dead leg.

Alan Maybury looks certain to miss out for Hearts after he suffered a hip injury against Aberdeen on Wednesday.

Patrick Kisnorbo has a dead leg but he could still make the game, as should Phil Stamp and Joe Hamill.
===============================================
Hearts 3rd in table only losing to Celtic in last 5 games have scored 13 goals away in 10 games and should score here in a tight local derby against a Hibs side who have conceded 16 in 11 home games.

My Pick:
Hibernian x Hearts 2 @ 2.60 Ladbrokes.
................................Pick Lost DRAW 1-1

warm the chair up!

arttex
15-02-04, 08:45
Villareal - Racing 1 @2.15 Centrebet Won (6:3)
http://www.bettingadvice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=122905#122905

Filipo
15-02-04, 09:29
Grasshoppers - Neuchatel Xamax 1 @1.60 BetAndWin 1-0 FT - PICK WON

Grasshoppers had a terrible autumn season. Now the aim for them is the second place, which is almost out of reach after they 18 points behind second Young Boys. But Grasshoppers are with new coach and still they haven't played an official match under his leading. It's normal Grasshoppers to "regenerate" because the players are the same, and they won the championship last year. The crisis in the autumn was absolutely an anomaly.
Xamax suffered from injuries of key players during the autumn but it's not sure that their return will improve the playing of the team. Last year they reached the final in the Cup of Switezerland, but from then the team went down and this season they will fight not to relegate.

Last 4 matches are:
autumn 2002 - Xamax - Grashoppers 1-5
spring 2003 - Grasshoppers - Xamax 2-2
summer 2003 - Grasshoppers - Xamax 0-1
autumn 2003 - Xamax - Grasshoppers 3-1

I bet on that the crisis in Grasshoppers is over and the team will win in the first match of the coach.

strandns
15-02-04, 09:51
AA Gent v Club Brugge away 1.85@gamebookers
Brugge seems to be back on track, winning their last 3 matches comfortably:
Cercle Brugges 5-0
Antwerp 4-0
La Luvie 4-0 away
After the friday game between Gent and Standard ended with draw, I decided to take Brugges today, as they would be extra-motivated with a chance to close to that champions league spot.
No way to catch Anderlecht, but that 2nd place is within a reach, now.

Dic3
15-02-04, 10:13
First Pick: Arsenal – Chelsea

Pick: (0:1/2) -> 2
Odd: 1.63
Bookie: Gamebookers

This is gonna be without question a tought game which I hope Chelsea
Will manage to pass it with a positive result.
Let’s see the statistical part:

Arsenal will miss important players : Striker Thierry Henry, Martin Keown, Sylvain Wiltord, Freddie Ljungberg and Jeremie Aliadiere are injured and Kanu is called to Nigeria’s national team and of course Dennis Bergkamp will be back.

Chelsea : Chelsea expect to welcome back keeper Carlo Cudicini after a groin injury, Hernan Crespo and Marcel Desailly can be in first eleven,but they are uncertain , but Damien Duff will still be out.

FA CUP PAST MEETINGS:

• Date Rnd Res
30 Jan 1915 2 Chelsea 1-0 Arsenal
11 Jan 1930 3 Arsenal 2-0 Chelsea
24 Jan 1931 4 Chelsea 2-1 Arsenal
07 Jan 1939 3 Chelsea 2-1 Arsenal
11 Jan 1947 3 Chelsea 1-1 Arsenal
15 Jan 1947 3 R Arsenal 1-1 Chelsea
20 Jan 1947 3 R2 Arsenal 0-2 Chelsea
18 Mar 1950 SF Arsenal 2-2 Chelsea
22 Mar 1950 SF R Arsenal 1-0 Chelsea
05 Apr 1952 SF Arsenal 1-1 Chelsea
07 Apr 1952 SF R Arsenal 3-0 Chelsea
17 Mar 1973 QF Chelsea 2-2 Arsenal
20 Mar 1973 QF R Arsenal 2-1 Chelsea
18 Feb 2001 5 Arsenal 3-1 Chelsea
04 May 2002 FNL Arsenal 2-0 Chelsea
08 Mar 2003 QF Arsenal 2-2 Chelsea
25 Mar 2003 QF R Chelsea 1-3 Arsenal

Chelsea boss Claudio Ranieri
"We are trying to win everything”

I THING I’VE SAID ENOUGH! Good Luck !

WhyNot?
15-02-04, 10:47
hi!

nobody took milna? 8O 8O 8O

Lecce - AC Milan
2 @1.65 Unibet

Why?
because after 4-0 @Lazio, Milan should revenge. They also have two tough matches after that (home Inter, away in-form Lazio), so they shouldn't drop any point. Milan are 6-0-0 away in last 6. Milan is that kind of team that wins when it have to. Now is one of those moments. Lecce strugles, but surprised 1-1 with Juventus. I think they can do that against Milan. So Milan win for me!

9/10

GL!

Weity
15-02-04, 11:03
February stats: 2/5 -96 :oops:

Bologna (-3/4) - Modena - 1 @ 2.1 (Pointbet) 1:1 - bet lost :(

Bologna is one of the hottest teams in Serie A at the moment if you ask me. Only one (undeserved) loss in last 7 matches and much better performances are showing that this team has finally found their form and are going to climb at the table from week to week. Last week they won in Udine 3-1 and played pretty good. This time they face Modena, who beat last-placed Ancona 2-1 at home last week. Bologna will have some players back from injuries, including Signori, who will probably sit on the bench. So the team is becoming even stronger. Nervo is suspended for this match. Modena has 5 injured players and Cevoli suspended, so their roster also isn't perfect.

Bologna was known as a very good home team in last seasons, but this year they lost 4 matches already. But these losses were against good teams (Milan, Roma, Inter and Sampdoria) and were in time of bad performances from Bologna. Now, they play much better and I think they are becoming what they are supposed to be - a very tough team, almost impossible to beat at home. Modena, on the other hand, wasn't very good in away matches so far. Only one win in 10 away mathces says it all...

Since Modena came from Seria B, Bologna won the first match at home 3-0, but then they lost twice against Modena away. I think it's time to even the score to two wins each. I expect that Bologna will win with more than one goal margin and handicap -3/4 looks pretty tempting to me...

Good luck! :wink:

PRAG
15-02-04, 11:15
AA Gent v Club Brugge away 2.1@sportw.gera

Unsanctioned bookie !!! Please, check bookie list in the competition rules for February and change your bookie/odds in time, otherwise your pick will be considered invalid !!!

8)

Mistro
15-02-04, 11:20
Raphel Poiree to finish in top 3 1.60 Centrebet

http://www.bettingadvice.com/showPredictionsLeague.php?idMenu=120

Mistro WON, not only did he finish in top 3 he won it..

Per
15-02-04, 11:41
Not any good bandy bets, well plenty of winners but no decent handicaps.
So I'm turning to Spain and Camp Nou.

Barcelona-Atletico Madrid 1@1,72 with Premierbet. (I noticed Expekt had cut the price to 1,65) Bet won, 3-1

Barca are 4 wins on the trot now, something we never thought they'd be able to string together a few weeks ago, but Davids has brought some stability and Ronaldinho has got some breathing room to weave his magic.
Madrid will miss Santi and Sergi as well as Garcia Calvo, this will hurt their defense. Offensively they're still good but their defense must be weakened tonight.
For BArca Cocu is out as well as goalkeeper Victor Valdes, but I think Atletico will suffer more, especially as they play away.
Price is ok I guess, not anything over the top, medium bet from me because of the price.

Bet killer
15-02-04, 12:12
Union Berlin - Aue 1

In few min. arguments. I have problem with my comp. :x

After edit:
Union Berlin – Aue 1 @2.10 (bet365) pick won [3:0]

FC Union Berlin line-up: Wulnikowski - Patz, Kozak, Page, Dabac - Baumgart, Molata, Sobotzik, Bruns - Ristic, Popov
Out: Joppe, Sandmann, Keita, Balcarek, Persich

• UB home: 4-2-4 14 pts
• Last 10 league: WWLWDLLLDL
• Last 10 home: LWLDWWWLLD (last game right)
• UB – without win in their last 6 games

Last 10:

a Cottbus 2-1 L
h Mainz 1-1 D
h Burghausen 1-2 L
a Karlsruhe 2-1 L
h Ahlen 0-2 L
a Oberhausen 0-0 D
h Osnabrück 2-0 W
a Nurnberg 3-0 L
h Aachen 2-1 W
h Bielefeld 1-0 W

Erzgebirge Aue line-up: Hahnel - Barten, Emmerich, Noveski - Kurth, Tchipev, F. Berger - Toppmoller - Curri, Juskowiak, Shubitidze
Out: Petkov, Gorke, Demir, Kunze, Krasselt.

• EA away: 2-3-5 0 pts
• Last 10 league: LDLDDDDWDW
• Last 10 away: LLWLLLDDWD
• Aue are undefeated in their last 7 games

Last 10:

h Trier 2-1 W
a Regensburg 1-1 D
a Unterhaching 1-2 W
h Lübeck 0-0 D
a Duisburg 2-2 D
h Fuerth 1-1 D
a Bielefeld 1-1 D
a Cottbus 2-1 L
h Mainz 1-1 D
a Burghausen 2-0 L

01 Oberhausen 19 10 05 04 34 21 35
02 Nurnberg 19 09 05 05 33 23 32
03 Cottbus 19 09 05 05 31 26 32
04 Mainz 19 08 07 04 30 23 31
05 Aachen 19 09 04 06 32 30 31
06 Unterhaching 19 08 05 06 30 28 29
07 Karlsruhe 19 08 04 07 22 24 28
08 Bielefeld 19 08 03 08 29 24 27
09 Burghausen 19 07 06 06 24 21 27
10 Lübeck 19 06 08 05 31 27 26
11 Fuerth 19 05 08 06 33 31 23
12 Regensburg 19 05 08 06 25 26 23
13 Erzgebirge 19 05 08 06 21 22 23
14 Duisburg 19 05 08 06 24 27 23
15 Trier 19 05 05 09 22 33 20
16 Ahlen 19 06 02 11 20 32 20
17 Union Berlin 19 04 05 10 19 25 17
18 Osnabrück 19 04 04 11 18 35 16

h2h:
15-AUG-03 Erzg. Aue 2-1 Union Berlin Germany - 2 Bund.
10-MAR-01 Erzg. Aue 0-2 Union Berlin Germany - Reg. Nord
16-SEP-00 Union Berlin 1-2 Erzg. Aue Germany - Reg. Nord

juankaan
15-02-04, 12:14
Match ;

Genclerbirligi - Galatasaray

Pick;

Genclerbirligi Win (DNB) @2.20 @SPORTINGBET

Analysis;

Both teams are the big surprises for this season.. Match to be played in ANKARA and the weather is MORE THAN VERY VERY COLD...

Genclerbirligi without MUSTAFA OZKAN
Galatasaray without BATISTA and HASAN SAS

Galatasaray will be with VOLKAN again after FATIH TERIM did take him back to team...

UMIT KARAN still out.. Forwards will be NECATI ATES and HAKAN SUKUR

-----

If we check both teams will we see that GENCLERBIRLIGI has such players that can 100% play in GALATASARAY first 11...

I see more players that GALATASARAY could want from GENCLER than the ones that GENCLER would want from GALATASARAY..

This match seems to be open, and it is surely open, but the value is on the home side..

GENCLERBIRLIGI knows that they ca win even 3-0 here... But this does not mean that they will play with full strength just in offence !!!

ERSUN YANAL said that the DRAW is also a good result , but he added that they would just play for the 3 points..

------

Let's see what happens...

Sigman
15-02-04, 12:26
Germany 2.Bundesliga
Unterhaching-Lubeck

Home side took maximum points in 2004.In Unterhaching we can see some young players who plays very good and with experienced Akonnor and Helbig who cames in winter brake they looks very good.On the other side we have Lubeck who plays third match in seven days.They beaten Bielefeld last Sunday,but I think that they dont have enough freshnes for this match.

Unterhaching-lubeck 1 2.05 @Betinternet

Lost 0-1

strandns
15-02-04, 12:51
AA Gent v Club Brugge away 2.1@sportw.gera

Unsanctioned bookie !!! Please, check bookie list in the competition rules for February and change your bookie/odds in time, otherwise your pick will be considered invalid !!!

8)

Originaly, I chose gamebookers, but saw better odds at BA Belgum main page, used by tipster Lucaatje.
I would never guess the bookie used by a tipster on a main page isn't alowed... :?

PRAG
15-02-04, 12:53
Good afternoon !!!

He-he, my friend Juankaan keeps taking picks from Sportingbet, although he hates that bookie :roll: Serves him right if he loses !!! :lol: Just kidding...

On to the meat :
So far for me, up to (and including) Saturday, February 14th : -29 points, 1/2 picks.

My pick of the day for Sunday is from the Bundesliga :

Werder Bremen (-1 & -1.5) v Kaiserslautern (+1 & +1.5)......................... :arrow: 2...........................1.90 at Sportingbet

This line was just slashed by Pinnacle (they also had 1.90 a while ago). Gamebookers has 1.92 for the one ball (0:1) HC, worthless odds compared to ours, since we can still win half our stake (+45 points) even if the guests lose by 1 goal ! My initial thinking, of course, was highly speculative : I was considering taking a straight X2 for Kaiserslautern (available at 2.50+ almost everywhere) based on the premise that the Bundesliga season cannot be "allowed" to finish this early... Following yesterday's failures by Bayern, Stuttgart and Leverkusen, tonight's match looked to me like a perfect opportunity for a "surprise slip" by the league leaders. A kinda more conservative approach got the better of me, however, so there you have it !!! In case Werder indeed slips here, the season is still very much alive (good for everyone, I suppose) and I will have wasted roughly 60 points off my original X2 idea... :evil: On substance, I'll stick with the prediction I've made last month in Lakini's poll/thread : in the end Werder is gonna win this year's Bundesliga, I still think so, despite a minor hickup they might "need" to have tonight for the sake of everyone else !!! Since they're so good, therefore, it's only logical to cover ourselves in case of a narrow win by the hosts. More than that ??? Well, it will take a 2-goal margin for us to lose this pick, and I have no doubt Kaiserslautern could indeed lose by 3-4 goals this year to any half-serious team, I'm just betting it won't happen tonight !!!

Cheers 8)

PICK HALF-WON (1-0). Well, +45 points from this one, sometimes it pays to be conservative... :)

PRAG
15-02-04, 13:03
I would never guess the bookie used by a tipster on a main page isn't alowed... :?

I agree with you wholeheartedly, I find it stupid that competition rules are harder than the rules main-site tipsters have to follow !!! :evil: :evil: :evil: It's the same with odds limitations (an issue some of us had a long argument on a few days ago), bookie selection, time frames, etc. What's the purpose of making it tougher for forum members ??? Do you suppose we're heading for a forum which is gonna actually be of higher quality than the main site ??? :roll:

Anyway, these are the rules...

8)

juankaan
15-02-04, 13:50
Good afternoon !!!

He-he, my friend Juankaan keeps taking picks from Sportingbet, although he hates that bookie :roll: Serves him right if he loses !!! :lol: Just kidding...

Cheers 8)

I just had no time and did write sportingbet's odds.. No funds there ... I hate them.. That's right...

Good Luck... I was betting on X2 for werder as i saw the odds for HOME WIN are still 1.40 from opening to this second...

That moment did i enter here and saw you on KAISERLAUTERN :wink:

I have them too.. Let's get'em...

miiho
15-02-04, 15:07
Hi everybody! Well I'm back after my 10 day absence. I'll just post my pick and be back in a few minutes! My pick for today is:

Mallorca - Albacete AH 0:3/4 HOME 2.05 Gamebookers

See ya!

So I think Mallorca will defeat the poor Albacete side today! Albacete is the weakest team in Primera together with Murcia. Both Albacete and Murcia will most likely return to Segunda division next season. Albacete's away record speaks for itself: 1-2-8, while Mallorca's home record is 4-3-5. Though Mallorca is having some difficult times lately with 4 losses in last six matches, but still I'm sure that they are a better team than Albacete. Plus I think their goal is still a european competition next season, and they are already 9 points behind a place that leads there. On the other hand they are just 5 points from relegation zone so 3 points are very much needed in both cases. So home win for me!

Good luck to all!

Brent
15-02-04, 15:14
Germany Bundesliga

1860 vs Dortmund goal in first 30 minutes?
YES 1.87 AT PINNACLE

Dortmunds injury list is at a season low with
only four players still out.After scoring only
3 goals in their previous 4 games,Dortmund
put 4 on the board last week at Wolfsburg.
1860s last two home games have had goals
scored in the first 15 minutes of the game.

totolitos
15-02-04, 16:33
Benfica - Porto 2 (2.5 interwetten), the game that can decide titulo Portuguese. The Port does not go to lose with the Benfica and, in vitoria case, it could practically be champion.

danielcz
15-02-04, 17:09
Canadian Hockey - OHL:

Kitchener Rangers - London Knights 2 Odds: 2,2 at Centrebet

WON 4-3

So here we have two of best teams in the league. Still London is far superior, along with Guelph, to all the other teams. This should be entertaining game as both teams are ranked as best offensive teams in home and away games respectively. But the difference lies in defense, where Kitchener are 3rd worse team and London is also the best one.

As for the latest form, Kitchener lost last two home games, including Guelph (2-5), which is a litle bit weaker than London, and 2-3 with bad Oshawa. London won last 3 away games showing also good defensive performance when it mattered.

Both teams played 3 time this year and London won without any problems home games 7-1 and 7-2 and lost on the road 3-4. I expect from them good outing, as they should be motivated to play against one of better units. Final result: 2,3 - 5.

Good Luck.

Peace.

casabel
15-02-04, 17:19
===========================================

My 6th Pick of the Day:
Benfica - FC Porto

Pick:
DRAW

Odds:

Bookie:
GLOBET

Result:
1-1 WON
:P
REASONS

Well for start I believe that Porto will be satisfied with a draw as they keep 5 points distance from their title rivals.I dont see why they should kill themselves finish-off the title from today (maybe they will since they have great team).Even without their wings Porto is very capable of taking points from Benfica.In 10 tays they face MU and even without Derlei I will trust them to win the devils as I think they are excellent this season...Benfica is still shocked by the death of Feher and they will be motivated to play ecxellent today...possible over...draw for me!

Good Luck with your choice!!

CasAbel