PDA

View Full Version : Pick of the day 23/12

tahoma
23-12-03, 00:16
Not many sports events the day before Christmas, but another interesting day for experts on American sports!

Good luck!

http://www.payoutwindow.com/payout.gif (http://www.payoutwindow.com/)
Please support the competition by visiting our sponsor!

taurus
23-12-03, 00:43
my pick of the day is:
Dundee United - Partick Thistle 1, (1.60 @ Interwetten)

This is a game from Scottish Premier League:
both teams in the relegation zone:
Dundee U. :
P W D L F - A Pts
Overall: 16 4 4 8 15 - 29 16
Home: 8 2 2 4 9 - 18 8
Partick:
Overall: 16 1 2 13 13 - 34 5
Away: 8 0 1 7 7 - 17 1

Dundee U.'s last 2 home matches have ended with 2-1 and 2-0 victories, and last away matches ended with a 2-1 loss against Rangers.
Partick is placed last with only 5 points and they have only managed to get 1 point on the road.
Dundee U. hope to get Chris Innes ready for this match and will only miss long-term knee injury victims Scott Paterson and Tony Bullock.
Partick will miss Willie Howie and John Gemmell (flu), and Derek Whyte, Gerry Britton and Ricky Waddell (injuries). However Andy Thomson, David Rowson and Stephane Bonnes can make comeback.

I'm on a home win here, I don't think that Partick will change totally and win here, but the latest news is that Gerry Britton will be confirmed as manager of Partick Thistle until the end of the season today, according to BBC, and that he will be assisted by Derek Whyte. Partick got their first win under Britton and Whyte....
But, I'm on a home win here.

Macot
23-12-03, 00:49
Hehe, the one and only obvious pick taken...
:lol:

lacky
23-12-03, 01:14
YOU MAST BE VERY FAST TODAY!!
PICK IS TAKEN

Macot
23-12-03, 01:17
YOU MAST BE VERY FAST TODAY!!
PICK IS TAKEN
You have 1/1, HT 1, hdcp 1, all kinds left, I think Under is also obvious...
:wink:

mudkicker
23-12-03, 07:52
well.. today is the time we stop betting :) (at least for a little while like 24 hours ;) )

juankaan
23-12-03, 07:52
T'WOLVES FAN IS TALKING !!!

I'll write later for this match... Now do i just take the pick...
Don't have time and i now the odds will go down and down !!!

JK

Match;

Minnesota Timberwolves - New York Knicks

Pick;

Take New York Knicks @3.00 @centrebet

Analysis ;

To come later ...

Let's kick emm all !!!

Ps;
Today's best 2 picks are

New York Knicks
And
Golden State Warriors

Both @3.00 !!!

part_ua
23-12-03, 11:42
Is my 1st POTD, i hope it be a lucky bet.

Bars Kazan v Avangard Omsk 1 ( @ 1.6 - gamebookers )
p2p this year:
25.10.03 Avangard Omsk - Bars Kazan 4:0
15.09.03 Bars Kazan - Avangard Omsk 1:2
03.03.03 Bars Kazan - Avangard Omsk 3:3

Bars have very bad p2p stats, it so strange but Avangard is avarage team. I think at 1st Bars have a problem with motivation on many matches with middle teams. Last 2 games Bars lose ( first time in this season!!). I think in this game they do not have problems with motivation and 2 matches loosing streak has be breaking, but Bars is one of the best teams in Russian SL.

23-12-03, 11:48
German bundesliga

HSG Nordhorn-SC Magdeburg 1,6 CENTREBET
prediction: 2

HSG Nordhorn-SC Magdeburg (http://www.bettingadvice.com/showPredictionsLeague.php?idMenu=292)

Sampa
23-12-03, 12:54
New Jersey Ė Miami+10 Pick 2

New Jersey have some injury problems:
-Aaron Williams
-Brandon Armstrong
-Jason Collins
-Lucious Harris
-Zoran Planinic
and I donít thing that they can win whit more than 9 points.
Miami have 2-13 away from home but E. Jones,
L. Odom and D. Wade are playin good lately so it could be a
tough one.
Medium stakes 6/10.
Good luck! :D

lacky
23-12-03, 13:52
My pick of the day
ICE HOCKEY SWITZ...
BASEL-LANGNAU PICK DRAW 4.7 at gamebookers
BASEL last 3
ZUG-BASEL 3:3
BASEL-KLATEN 2:2
ST.GALLEN-BASEL 1:2
LANGNAU no draw in last 12 gameLAST DRAW WITH BASEL 25.10.2003
LANGNAU last 3
LANGNAU-AMBRI 5:3
HC LAUSANNE-LANGNAU 3:5
DAVOS-LANGNAU 7:1

danielcz
23-12-03, 15:32
OK, my pick for today from NBA:

Miami (-5) - Washington 1 Odd: 1,91 at Centrebet WON

And the reasoning You will find here:

http://www.nbapunter.com/teamspil/default.asp?sk=Overview&us=seteamspil&teamspilID=408

Happy Christmas to You all !! :D

Croatia 385
23-12-03, 17:08
NBA:

Golden State Warriors - L.A. Lakers ---> TOTAL POINTS UNDER 203 ---> odds 2,02 @ Pinnacle Sports

- L.A. Lakers will miss Karl Malone (average 14 points per match)...
- Golden State - L.A. Lakers allready played in Oakland in current season, score was 72-87 (159 points!)...
- only 3 out of 25 Golden State matches were over 203 points, only 1 at home...
- L.A. Lakers are playing high score matches but also not so many, "only" 8 out of 25 matches were over 203 points...
- personal feeling, unlike previous season, Golden State play some defence, their matches are rarely over 200 points, whats better proof than score of these opponents previous match, 72-87, add to that Karl Malone and his few points missing...

Score: Golden State - L.A. Lakers 107-98 ---> total points 205

Mistro
23-12-03, 17:22
ATL Hawks(+2)-BOS Celtics(-2) 2 Pinnacle 1.92

http://www.bettingadvice.com/showEdit.php?action=newPre2

Palini
23-12-03, 17:59
Icehockey, NHL

Buffalo-Ottawa 1 ---> 3.15 @expekt

Ottawa is clearly the better team of these two, but when it comes to NHL it's pretty much all about motivation, and that's a game that Buffalo should win tonight. Buffalo have 7 straight losses, and will probably do everything to break that trend, in tonights game, while Ottawa probably wouldn't want to play this game at all, they just want to go home and celebrate christmas, after a pretty hectic game schedule these last couple of days (4th game in 6 days) including a tough battle yesterday (3-2 win over Florida). Buffalo on their hand, haven't played a game since the 19th, and should be pretty rested before this game. Ottawa is the better team, but all the motivation should be at Buffalo, that's why I think 3.15 on a more motivated home team is worth a long shot from the blue line.

juankaan
23-12-03, 21:16
I think i need to give some reasons for my pick !!!
anyway i will just do some amatour job tonight as i don have time ...

I took T'WOLVES to lose in NEW YORK @3.00 !!!

Just 2-3 reason..

NEW YORK KNICKS last match before XMAS @HOME (+ for KNICKS)
----
ISIAH THOMAS' first match... (+ for KNICKS)
----
SPREWELL will play the first time against KICKS in NEW YORK !!! (+ for T'WOLVES)
----
But like WALKER played first time in BOSTON against CELTICS did PIERCE show him what it meant to his team !!! Tonight i wait the same answer from A. HOUSTON !!! (BIG + for KNICKS)
----
Garnett does not like matches in which his team mate is more IMPORTANT for the TV than he is... Tonight is such a day.. Cameras will be on SPREWELL's points than on GARNETT's blocks... (BIG - for T'WOLVES)

I can do amateur job !!! I wrote again some nice stats... :wink: Hope to get the DOG tonight...

Man Of The Night !!!
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/us/sp/v/nba/players/3/1282.jpg -->>> Com'on man. Score over 40 points tonight...
#20 Allan Houston

Let's kick emm all !!!

dragon
23-12-03, 23:18
LA Clippers +11 @ 1.935 (Pinnacle) at San Antonio LOST (90-111)

A clash between two hot teams. Clippers won 5 of 6 and SA is currently recording a famous 10-game winning streak, making the handicap waaaayyyyy too big. Reasons:
1. SA's success is due to their superb defensive style. In a low scoring game, 11 points are A LOT.
2. Since Elton Brand is fully healed, only one team beat the Clippers convincingly, namely the Rockets with a 99-85 win 4 days ago. Here are some of the results of Clippers games: "only" lost 95-105 at Sac, beat Dallas TWICE, at home and on the road.
3. I have no doubt that Clippers is underrated and an underachiever. Currently ranks 13 in the West Conf. standings, but most of their bad records was made without Brand.

Satyr
24-12-03, 00:30
My pick of the day is from the NHL::>

Calgary Flames - Edmonton Oilers...........1(2.10@ScandicBookmakers) WON 2-1

My prediction at::>
http://www.nhlpunter.com/teamspil/default.asp?sk=Overview&us=seteamspil&teamspilID=211

Good luck to all!

Merry Christmas! :)

Usal
24-12-03, 12:15
OK, my pick for today from NBA:

Miami (-5) - Washington 1 Odd: 1,91 at Centrebet WON

And the reasoning You will find here:

http://www.nbapunter.com/teamspil/default.asp?sk=Overview&us=seteamspil&teamspilID=408

Happy Christmas to You all !! :D
took it by your pick and won big time in my combos
10x

danielcz
24-12-03, 13:36
I'm happy too, although it was not as easy as it should be.

But also all my over/under picks from NBAPunter.com won, so beautiful Xmas gift.

Happiness and Peace.