Away: 6.33

away @ 6.33 :lol: :lol:

Nat-ALV
08-10-06, 20:41
WIGAN vs MANCHESTER UNITED

Home: 1.50
Draw: 3.71
Away: 6.33

away @ 6.33 :lol: :lol: :D Thanks for the pointer!

HASH stitch
09-10-06, 19:00
Wigan was surprisingly good last season but ran out of steam at the start this season while man u is playing at full throttle. I just think this could go to man u easily with ronaldo is in fine form and scholes + saha + soljskaer most probably to start, it is worrying to Wigan.

eidur_22
13-10-06, 12:23
I think United are a little extra hungry this season. Winning the first two Champions League games gives them the luxary of being able to focus on the league through this phase of the season. I fancy United here. Wigan are a better side than many suggest, but they're still getting used to life without the workrate of Bullard. I see this as a classic 2-0 United, I'll give the -1 handicap some thought.

anotha mug
13-10-06, 14:04
have to agree with eidur united should have too much against a wigan team struggling, but this is man united who were lucky against watford and even luckier against reading, I won't be getting involved here as united sometimes fail to get up for these gaes especially after a tough international week.

Bonus-Bet.com
13-10-06, 19:45
Wigan have had an indifferent start to their Premiership season. They have only played twice at home this season, drawing with Watford and beating Reading 1-0, which was their last win. They haven't won in four games. Man Utd are top of the Premiership, having won two out of their three away trips. In their last away game at Reading, they could only draw 1-1.

Of course this is going to be a very difficult game for Wigan today. Man Utd have players in fine form and they are going to be tough to beat. Of course the bookies are big on Man U at a best price of 4/7, and Wigan are a huge 7/1. I dont think we can really guage Wigan's home form as they have only played twice at home this season and they are unbeaten in those two games. I don't think this will be a total pushover for Man Utd, although I am expecting them to win. I was fancying Wigan on the asian handicap +1, but from what I've seen of Utd so far this season, they have far too much quality for Paul Jewell's Wigan team.

Its not normal that i would go on short odds teams who are playing away, but I just feel that Utd are playing some great stuff at the moment.

Solskjaer scored twice in their last game, while Louis Saha scored midweek. Ronaldo is playing superbly well, and if he can continue his form, I can't see Wigan stopping Utd claiming the three points.Utd have already won two out of three on the road and they can continue that trend on Sat.

eidur_22
14-10-06, 09:41
2 points Manchester United (-.5) at Wigan @ 1.6 at Pinnacle

Its not often you find a fair price for the top sides, but I believe this is a fair price for Manchester United away to Wigan. They simply have too much firepower. While I don't expect Wigan too surrender tamely, I can't see how they'll win the midfield battle in this game. I expect Carrick in particular to really control this game. With the likes of Scholes, Rooney, Saha, Ronaldo and the rejuvinated Solskjaer, against a defense that doesn't look as impressive as it did last season, you have to back Manchester United to score the goals whne they really need them. If that wasn't enough - there's a chance that Giggs might be involved as well. Wigan are an underrated side this season, and I think we will find value on them in the future - but its hard to see them causing an upset here. The new signings have yet to settle, and they're yet to adapt to life without Jamie Bullard.

Bonus-Bet.com
14-10-06, 16:53
Money in the bag! :D

Wigan 1 Man Utd 3

:D :D :D :D :D :D