16:00 Huddersfield - Bournemouth 1.85 3.50 4.33
16:00 Northampton - Port vale 2.25 3.30 3.60
16:00 Nottingham For. - Swansea 1.73 3.60 5.25
16:00 Rotherham - Millwall 1.80 3.40 4.50

Daikoku
29-09-06, 21:36
Blackpool v Leyton Orient

Leyton Orient

Leyton Orient made a miraculous come back against Gillingham on Tuesday night coming from 0-3 behind to draw the game 3-3. The 3 goal come back came courtesy of left back Matt Lockwood the first time he's ever scored a hat trick. What's even more incredible is all the goals came in the last 13 minutes of the game. You could argue that Orient will get a confidence boost from the result but I think they were very lucky and Gillingham's defending was absolutely terrible.

Orient may have scored 3 goals on Tuesday but they're still conceding plenty at the back. Away from home they've conceded 15 goals and scored only 3 times, the worst record in the division.

Looking more closely at Orient's away matches and 1 stat jumps out. Orient have not only lost all their away games, they've also been losing all their away games at half time.

Hat trick hero Matt Lockwood(12 appearances, 5 goals) is doubtful for Orient after sustaining a dead leg on Tuesday. Shane Tudor(midfield - 7 appearances), Craig Easton(midfield - 7 appearances) and Efe Echanomi (forward - 0 appearances) will also miss out

Blackpool

Blackpool have won just once this season. They also played on Tuesday night losing 2-0 at Carlisle. Reading the match reports it would seem that Blackpool were unlucky on Tuesday night. Blackpool were the better side throughout the second half and only conceded the 2nd goal 2 minutes from time after being caught on the break. Blackpool had 20 shots on goal against Carlisle but only 6 were on target. This is what one Carlisle fan had to say about the game...

And the saying 'a game of two halves', Blackpool dominated the 2nd half, I spent a lot of it trying to work out why you lot are so low down in the league table, because in all fairness with the exception of your lack of striking ability, and one poor central defender, you're by no means the worst team in this league, in fact, mid-table is probably more realistic.

Claus Jorgensen(midfield - 4 appearances) didn't play last week due to a groin strain. Jorgensen is doubtful again this week.

Summary

I think Blackpool are better than their current league position shows. They will feel unlucky to have not grabbed a point at Carlisle in midweek. They home side need a win and they couldn't have asked for a better opponent than Orient. I'm going for HT/FT Blackpool win because Orient have lost all their away games HT/FT so far. Nothing wrong with the straight home win but I think there's a bit of value to be had here.

Pick Blackpool HT/FT @ 3.20 Centrbet - 2 units

Janger
30-09-06, 00:27
Wau,great mate ,good pick.GL :D

Papa G
30-09-06, 05:17
Bristol City - Oldham Athletic

This is an interesting game for those of you who like to bet Over. Bristol have hit a rich vein of form and Oldham are not playing too badly either. Bristol tend to score and conceed goals at home which is always good for Overs.

Bristol have a couple of players out, but more importantly Enoch Showunmi (Striker) should be back in the squad, for Oldham on-loan Crystal Palace striker Lewis Grabban is in contension along with Simon Charlton, one player is out.

My pick for this game is:
[b]OVER 2.5 @ 1.85 (Bet365) Stake 8/10[b]

GL All :D

Papa G
30-09-06, 05:24
Gillingham - Cheltenham

Gillingham have a reasonable home record 3/0/2 and will face a Cheltenham side who are in a real rut, having lost their last 4.

Gillingham will give a debut to loan striker Bas Savage after he signed a short-term contract.
Brent Sancho and Kelvin Jack are out with knee injuries, but Ian Cox and Gary Mulligan should be available after shaking off minor injuries.

Cheltenham will again be without goalkeeper Shane Higgs, who remains sidelined with a shoulder problem.

Defender Shane Duff and forwards Damian Spencer and Ashley Vincent are also out of the reckoning with knee injuries.

Given Cheltenham's recent poor form and their list of injuries I cannot see anything other than a home win here.

My pick is:

H Gillingham @ 1.80 (Bet365) Stake 8/10.

GL All :D