Centre Court (from 12.30hrs)
1. Bartoli vs. Jankovic
2. Mauresmo vs. Sun
3. Petrova vs. Daniilidou (NB 15.45hrs)
4. Zheng vs. Davenport (NB 19.00hrs)
5. N.Li vs. Vesnina

Court 1 (NB 15.00hrs)
1. Molik/Sugiyama vs. Laine/Martínez Sánchez
2. Brémond/Mauresmo vs. Ruano Pascual/Suárez (after suitable rest)
Sunfeast Open 2006
Kolkata-IND
September 18-24, 2006
$175,000
Centre Court (from 13.00hrs)
1. Widjaja vs. Brianti
2. Tulyaganova vs. Dellacqua
3. Pratt vs. Poutchkova (NB 17.00hrs)
4. Kloesel vs. Mirza
5. Czink/Uberoi vs. Pratt/Rodionova

Court 1 (from 13.00hrs)
1. Kudryavtseva vs. Sromova
2. Sromova/Widjaja vs. Kudryavtseva/Poutchek (after suitable rest) (NB 16.00hrs)
Banka Koper Slovenia Open
Portoroz-SLO
September 18-24, 2006
$145,000
Centre Court (from 11.00hrs)
1. Chakhnashvili vs. Gajdosova
2. Oprandi vs. Klepac (NB 14.00hrs)
3. Paszek vs. Benesova

Grand Stand (from 11.00hrs)
1. Hradecka/Voracova vs. Bachmann/Schruff
2. Loit vs. Ondraskova (NB 12.30hrs)
3. Camerin/Gagliardi vs. Hlavackova/Kurhajcova
4. Drake/Müller vs. Birnerova/Loit

Court B (after suitable rest)
1. Kosinska/Pin vs. Gajdosova/Stewart

Georgel69
21-09-06, 09:14
Paszek T. 2.15 GB Over Benesova , so I'll continue to go with the Runner Up of junior Us Open competision Paszek . Anastajiza already did in the first round now is my turn when she is an underdog in front of Benesova that had some problems with Bammer in the first round :wink:
Oprandi Vs Klepac[WC] smeals like a thriller of 3 sets - so this is the best option here, but small stakes U can try 3.70 Klepac 2/10
Zheng To take at least one set Vs Davenport can be also an option from China , why not the Local girl to take one if Chakvetadze already did and was close to put out the old Davenport :wink:

Georgel69
21-09-06, 09:19
From Kolkata (IND) I took the local favourite :
[b] Sania Mirza 1.21 To beat Sandra Kloesel that yesterday made a big surprise in upseting Voskoboeva but I saw that Kloesel was very inconsistant , in the first set from 5-2 she went in 5-6,while in the second from 3-0 to 3-3 but in the end managed to win but it was in fact Vosbokoeva the one that made this gift for her :wink: .Today against Local hero Sania no chance Imo :!: Take Mirza with confidence 8/10

tkt
21-09-06, 12:10
1 bets today:
Sania Mirza to win Sandra Kloesel, odds 1.3(triobet.com).
Handicap -5 games is with odds 1.85, this one is rather risky. So I won't take it. Somebody who wants to take it can risk with low stakes. But I think it will come through. Mirza can trash Sandra easily I think.
Paszek vs Benesova. This could be a hard one. Benesova can take this game too, both opponents had hard 3 sets matches. I'm not gonna touch this one. On gamebookers Benesova odds are 1.62. This has to mean something!
#1 Quarter final Sucha vs Camerin. Would take Sucha, because she defeated Srebotnik in 3 sets! That's tomorrow! Odds are not out yet!

Another easy one today could be Romina Oprandi over Andreja Klepac. Oprandi can take this match. Her handicap -5 doesn't look good. Klepac is good at home and odds 1.25 leave me no choice to skip this.

bufe
21-09-06, 12:32
... Mirza can trash Sandra easily I think...

Mirza can thrash even better players than Kloesel... or could... unless she were highly unreliable...
Folks, do you really need a bet at @ odds 1,25 or so, trusting in an unreliable girl?

tkt
21-09-06, 12:43

Mirza can thrash even better players than Kloesel... or could... unless she were highly unreliable...
Folks, do you really need a bet at @ odds 1,25 or so, trusting in an unreliable girl?

What do you mean by "unreliable"?

renatus
21-09-06, 12:50
What do you think of Pratt, N - Poutchkova, O ?

Pratt the underdog here seems odd no?

bufe
21-09-06, 13:45

Nothing special: her rank dropped from 31 down to 70 within less than a year. She lost from Brianti and Dominguez Lino within her last 6 matches. These are not the best arguments to back her at such a low odds. Nevertheless I admit that she should do her best in her home tournament... no bet to me

bufe
21-09-06, 13:47
What do you think of Pratt, N - Poutchkova, O ?

Pratt the underdog here seems odd no?

Poutchkova improving ... Pratt dropped a set against poor Rao... No wonder the former is the favourite...

tkt
21-09-06, 16:37

Nothing special: her rank dropped from 31 down to 70 within less than a year. She lost from Brianti and Dominguez Lino within her last 6 matches. These are not the best arguments to back her at such a low odds. Nevertheless I admit that she should do her best in her home tournament... no bet to me

Well excuse me, we are gonna see who's gonna win that game. And by the way, if you don't want to take even those smallest risks, then making money here in tennis isn't really possible.

Done! GSM Sania 7-5, 6-3. What do you say now? :lol: I had a bet in also.

LT
21-09-06, 18:14

Well excuse me, we are gonna see who's gonna win that game. And by the way, if you don't want to take even those smallest risks, then making money here in tennis isn't really possible.

Do you think that that small ods are small risk? Sorry I didn't say that this was bada bet but your talk about smallest risk is bullshit :? . So what if you lose? you need 4 games with 2 odds to be in plus. If you bet on odd above 2 you need only 1

bufe
21-09-06, 18:25

As I skipped the match, I can just say that keep on beating the bookies :wink: but beware of low odds at the same time (LT made the point above)

tkt
21-09-06, 19:36

Do you think that that small ods are small risk? Sorry I didn't say that this was bada bet but your talk about smallest risk is (censored) :? . So what if you lose? you need 4 games with 2 odds to be in plus. If you bet on odd above 2 you need only 1

Those odds are hard to find!!! :evil:

Georgel69
21-09-06, 20:23
Paszek + Klepac doubel for me today 8) ,but I want to thanks to Anastazija because with his picks from the beggining of the week he helped me very much to make an impresion of this two new talented players[at least at this level].I see that U are talking about Mirza victory - it was a clear one Imo in front of a Kloesel totally out of order :wink: :!:
P.S Ony Blues make me very sad at this moment :cry: 0-5 8O :evil: