Barnet FC - Walsall 2.85 3.30 2.40

Milton Keynes Dons - Notts County 1.90 3.50 5.50

Rochdale FC - Hereford United 2.70 3.25 2.75

Sun 03-09-2006
Peterborough United - Bury FC 1.67 3.70 6.20

Stockport County - Bristol Rovers 2.50 3.30 2.85

nevkata
01-09-06, 07:03
Great value on Lincoln HW, they won all their away games so far but got two draws at home,last home game they almost won against strong Walsall. Accrington are poor away from home(they are poor at home too :wink: ) so a first home win for Lincoln is iminnent to me!

Peter the Farmer
01-09-06, 07:35
Others opinion please for Lincoln, are they able to do it?

zzax
01-09-06, 09:56
Darlington - Torquay

Around 13 signings in just a couple of months make Darlington a brand new team this season and I believe a much better one. A lot of quality in that side and once they got used to eachother I expect them to become a main contender for the promotion. They started brightly with 2 wins, but that was followed by a terrible run of form leading to 3 straight league defeats. Now they are up against the wall as there is absolutely no room to back off again. The 3 points tonight are vital for them as the pressure both on the players and especially the manager is reaching its highest levels. The last 2 defeats came from the league leaders Wallsall and Swindon and before that they were trashed by Boston, mainly because of the incredible game Joachim had back then. That game was the reason Darlington to buy him just couple of hours after the final whistle.

Torquay received another very late goal last round at home with Chester and that speaks about their shaky defense in the last couple of games. This is mainly due to the absence of their IMO best defender Taylor. He is 50/50 for tonight, but I dont really believe he will be risked if not fully recovered.
Another huge miss for Torquay is young striker Ward, who is with the Northern Irish national team and thats a blow. Very fast and dangerous forward, who scored 2 goals in their last 2 games. They had terrible injury problems and was forced to reshuffle heavily their squad, putting forwards / Thorpe / to play in CB positions and etc. Now things are looking a bit better, but Taylor and Ward will be hugely missed.
They bought a new midfielder from Carlisle - an average player IMO and also he is not expected to have full 90 minutes tonight.

Darlington has 1 major injury problem - Martin Smith. He is not expected to feature tonight and without him the midfield and the attack are less sharper.

Still I think its about time for Darlington to bounce back and win comfortably infront of their own fans, who seem unpatient already. However they lost their assistent manager, who left for Hibs in Scotland and we are about to see how will this reflect on the players training and etc, but this game comes just too fast for any negativity, coming from that loss of coaching stuff.

IMO Darlo will win today and I will back them 5/10 @ 1.80 various books

Binny
01-09-06, 10:23
Darlington - Torquay

Around 13 signings in just a couple of months make Darlington a brand new team this season and I believe a much better one. A lot of quality in that side and once they got used to eachother I expect them to become a main contender for the promotion. They started brightly with 2 wins, but that was followed by a terrible run of form leading to 3 straight league defeats. Now they are up against the wall as there is absolutely no room to back off again. The 3 points tonight are vital for them as the pressure both on the players and especially the manager is reaching its highest levels. The last 2 defeats came from the league leaders Wallsall and Swindon and before that they were trashed by Boston, mainly because of the incredible game Joachim had back then. That game was the reason Darlington to buy him just couple of hours after the final whistle.

Torquay received another very late goal last round at home with Chester and that speaks about their shaky defense in the last couple of games. This is mainly due to the absence of their IMO best defender Taylor. He is 50/50 for tonight, but I dont really believe he will be risked if not fully recovered.
Another huge miss for Torquay is young striker Ward, who is with the Northern Irish national team and thats a blow. Very fast and dangerous forward, who scored 2 goals in their last 2 games. They had terrible injury problems and was forced to reshuffle heavily their squad, putting forwards / Thorpe / to play in CB positions and etc. Now things are looking a bit better, but Taylor and Ward will be hugely missed.
They bought a new midfielder from Carlisle - an average player IMO and also he is not expected to have full 90 minutes tonight.

Darlington has 1 major injury problem - Martin Smith. He is not expected to feature tonight and without him the midfield and the attack are less sharper.

Still I think its about time for Darlington to bounce back and win comfortably infront of their own fans, who seem unpatient already. However they lost their assistent manager, who left for Hibs in Scotland and we are about to see how will this reflect on the players training and etc, but this game comes just too fast for any negativity, coming from that loss of coaching stuff.

IMO Darlo will win today and I will back them 5/10 @ 1.80 various books

Excellent prew zzax.I also on Quakers tonight in one of my combos.

BUt you get 1.94 @ pinnacle(ah)

Chasinn
01-09-06, 12:18
Is there anybody with information about the match Chester-Swindon?

PANIONIC
01-09-06, 13:13
What about

Grimsby Town - Macclesfield Town ?

Wycombe Wanderers - Mansfield Town ?

I think that both are good home wins .... any opinions ?

panoss
01-09-06, 14:21
go for it ....they are both good...Xairetismata apo LONDON

centafor
01-09-06, 15:14
Wycombe drew 4 last encounters against Mansfield! Not so sure about it... they are unconvincing at home, drew a lot last season...

koekie
01-09-06, 15:31
Can Swindon hold his 100 % score against Chester? Please give me some information about this game. I like the odds of Swindon!

Binny
01-09-06, 16:30
13 Bristol City 5 2 0 3 8 - 9 6
12 Brighton & Hove Albion 5 2 1 2 6 - 8

Bristol City team news ; Def Bradley Orr is suspended while winger Dave Cotterill has left the club for Wigan

Brighton & Hove Albion team news ; Goalie Wayne Henderson international duty with the Republic of Ireland,Experienced fullback Kerry Mayo is suspended,striker Colin Kazim-Richards had left the club for Sheffield United,Long terms def Guy Butters,def/MidfAdam Hinshelwood and midf Charlie Oatway are all still out injured.

Robins had a shitty start to their season but 3-1 win away in last game vs cobblers should have put some confidence back in the team.Importnant def Orr is suspended while the talented winger Cotterill have left for Wigan.Dave was excellent in the last game and and unforunately they couldn`t keep him in the club.Bristol don`t have any at same class to replace him but another talented youngster Williams will probable take Dave place tomorrow.Williams is a pacy forw and impressed as a sub in last game(Just ask Cobblers old boy Dyche :lol:.They also got murray so the options are there altough they are not Dave class as mentioned

Brighton & Hove Albion started their season with two wins but have only taken one point from their three last outings.Some importnant players out and the sale of striker Kazim-Richards was a blow.They tried to sign talented striker Ibehre from Orient,Kandol from Barnet and McLean from Gray but all deals failed because of different reasons leaving Mark very :cry:

Some importnant players out for the visitors.Bristol City should have great confidence after cobblers win and should fancy their chances to get second win in a row

Homw win @ 2.02 @ pinnavle 6/10

Noga
01-09-06, 16:32
Chester - Swindon

Well i have no injury and susp. info about this match(hopefully somebody will write something about it),but anyway i ll try with AW medium stakes.Chester was awful in second half of the last season,this season they have started good but in last three games they got only one point.Swindon is on the run and AW at odds around 2.4 is really looking nice.

soko
01-09-06, 16:39
Chester - Swindon

Well i have no injury and susp. info about this match(hopefully somebody will write something about it),but anyway i ll try with AW medium stakes.Chester was awful in second half of the last season,this season they have started good but in last three games they got only one point.Swindon is on the run and AW at odds around 2.4 is really looking nice.
Chester v Swindon

Chester are without Ricky Ravenhill for Swindon's visit after his loan spell ended and he returned to Doncaster.
Defender Ashley Westwood (hamstring) remains a doubt, Phil Bolland (shoulder) is unlikely to feature and Glen Cronin (foot) is sidelined.

Swindon welcome back Royce Brownlie after his suspension and they are trying to get Paul Ince registered in time to travel with the squad.

Jamie Vincent (Achilles) and Andy Monkhouse (hamstring) are both missing.

anotha mug
02-09-06, 10:49
seeing as I missed friday's games I was worried there was slim pickings, but I'm actually qquite pleased, friday was a tricky night, but the weekend has options. Peterborough at home to bury seems a good home banker against bury. Peterborough's last two home league games have been three one and four one wins and under keith alexander they have a manager who knows the league inside and out. Bury got there first win last week, three nil versus grimsby but they have no away history to speak of, and beating grimsby and an off key sunderland in the cup doesn't really stand out for me.
The bet of the week though is Wallsall away to barnet, wallsall have been nothing short of highly impressive this season. Richard Money is a shrewd manager and has instilled a new found confidence around the team that disappeared under paul merson. Undefeated with their only non win being against a very strong lincoln side, this is my bet of the week across all divisions.